• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom/SciFi/Modern LfRP

Mistrunner

Hail & well met, traveler! I hope you can find something of use to you in my wares. If not, safe travels and farewell.

What I offer...

1. Prose that is both well written and well thought out. I am not perfect, but I do proofread before posting. I also pride myself on being an engaging participant. It is rare to nonexistent that I will ever respond in less than a few paragraphs.
  2. Consistency. I am able and willing to post at least once per day unless otherwise announced. At times I can also post multiple times per day if the story is on fire.
  3. Maturity. I neither metagame or godmode, nor do confuse IC actions/feelings with OOC actions/feelings.
  4. Male and female characters. I am comfortable playing both genders.

What I do not offer...

1. Purely romance driven stories. I very much enjoy romance between characters with good chemistry, but it will never be the primary objective.
  2. Canon characters. I only play original characters and I do not like playing with canon characters that are more than just NPCs.
  3. Underage characters. I don’t play teenagers or children and I do not play with characters that are children or teenagers.
  4. Jazzy thread designs. I post from my phone, so if you require sweet visuals I am ill equipped to deliver.
Genres

I am most interested in Fandoms simply because the world is already built. Call me lazy...

My most interested universes are Warcraft, Star Wars, Firefly, Vampire the Masquerade and the Forgotten Realms (DnD).

For Warcraft I am inspired by the burning of Teldrassil. The Kaldorei are my favorite race and I have a hankerin’ for revenge.

To be honest though, any Warcraft plot is not a hard sell for me.

For Star Wars, I’m an absolute sucker for Mandalorians.

Sci-Fi
Space pirates, amirite? Armageddon and post-apocalypse are also sweet rides.

Modern
Humorous Crime/Bounty Hunter theme completely and utterly inspired by the Stephanie Plum novels. It’s a guilty pleasure.

I will be updating my interests as they change and eventually adding more detailed plot descriptions. Please note none of my interests are 1x1 exclusive as I also like playing with a group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back