• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RPs

Patchlock

"Justice Will be brought to the light."
Hiya, Patchy here, and i'm ithcing for some new RPs i can do any of the Fandoms below, but be warned, i use OCs (Bolded are the ones i'm REALLY wanting to do.)

Games:
-Far Cry 5
-Borderlands

-Bioshock(only played first game)
-Overwatch
-Assasin's Creed

-Fallout

Anime:
-Future Diary
-One Punch Man
-Dimension W
-Space Dandy
-Black Clover

Shows/Movies:
-RWBY
-Star Wars
-anything in the MCU

Original Concepts:
-Dystopian society
-Post apocalyptic wasteland
-i'm open to suggestions

Hello! I have a rather...odd plot that popped into my mind for Star Wars, if you wouldn’t mind playing Anakin. If you’d like to double, that is fine! I can write for as many characters as we need. Let me know if you’d be interested in hearing it!

Hello, I see you are into Star Wars! Might I ask what are your limits to a roleplay of Star Wars?
depends really. I can do any of the movie time periods (haven't read the legends books or the comics) and I can do most plot points, my only real drawback is that i use OCs and i know most people like me to use canon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back