• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom Rps

chicachu

We're all crazy here
Hey yo hello my homeslice bread slice. I'm looking for some more rp partners. After taking a short break, i have a lot of time on my hands. If you will be rping with me please be 18+. I can play either female or male roles. I'm very comfortable with both. I can double and do FxF, MxM, and MxF. If you have been reading this so far tell me what your favorite song is! I like to chat outside of the rp so don't be shy! This post is not gonna look snazzy but who cares! I've never been one for the snazziest of things. My rules are
Do:
Be creative
Take your time
Let me know if you will be inactive for a short while
Have fun
Dont:
Control my character
Make mary Sues
Be mean

Fandoms:
Divergent
Steven universe
Gravity falls
South park
Attack on titan
Hamilton
Adventure time
Star Vs the forces of evil
Fnaf
Undertale
Youtubers
Dream daddy
Aphmau
Creepypasta

Pairings:
Childhood best friends
gamer X musician
Hero X villain
Roommates
CuteX creepy

I am totally open to new pairings and fandoms! In fact i totally encourage it. Have a sparkle tastic day!

You had me at Attack on Titan. To show I've read your thread, my favorite song is between Hurricane by NetNobody and (This may seem weird), but also The Hanging Tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back