• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP Search

chaste_nightmare

Addicted to something like cocaine
Hello!

I am searching for a partner to RP some fandom or original works!

About me:

I use PM's to write, E-mail, Google docs and discord ( chaste_nightmare#3338)
I am above the age of 18.
I reply pretty frequently, unless I'm working.
If you get bored or something, please just tell me and we can either try something different or part ways!
I will try and match what you give. You write two paragraphs, I write two paragraphs (or close to it, depending what you give me to work with).
I cuss, a lot...
Please watch grammar and spelling, don't need to be an English major on me, just make things legible, please.
I generally write as female - I don't mind different pairings or doubling, but main character is always female.

Cravings:

Original works, I'll try anything (mostly)

Fandoms:

Serenity
Chronicles of Riddick
The Walking Dead
Deadpool
MCU
DC
Charmed
Constantine
Being Human
Hunger Games

Anime -
Cowboy Bebop
DBZ
Full Metal Alchemist
Sailor Moon
Seven Deadly Sins
Naruto
Fate Zero

Dark themes
Fantasy
Slice of Life
Modern Time
Romance
Post- Apocalyptic

Games:
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy
Legend Of Dragoon
Resident Evil

Suggest something, might be surprised to find that I may agree to try something new!

Last edited:
Hi im intrested in marvel or dc rp but im looking mostly for male canon characters, if you are ok with that for a rp
Or if not then im intrested in a sailor moon rp
???

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you do realistic/modern romance? I have a specific plot i want to do (am ok with alterations if theres a thought that might make it better) pm me if interested?

I would be down for Serenity, The walking dead or chronicles of Riddick, or we could work on something more original if you would prefer. Up to you! Send me a message if you can/want as I keep forgetting to finish the joining process ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back