• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP Search ( ALWAYS Open <3 )

cosmichemist

Hello! My name is Juneau, and I’ve been role playing for eight years and counting. : ) I reply at least once a day, and if I won’t be available I will let you know. I do have a full-time job and sometimes life can be hectic, but I’m very communicative with my partners.
I am looking for a long-term partner who’s interested in 1x1, and I am willing to double. I am OC friendly and I usually prefer mxf, but I could also do fxf as well. Romance lines are required. I am a hopeless romantic and it’s what I am passionate writing about, but I do like a touch of drama, action, and maybe even horror depending on the line.
I do prefer dms on here, but I could be convinced to use discord or skype if that is your preferred platform.

Fandoms:

The Walking Dead *
Game of Thrones *
Penny Dreadful *******
NBC Hannibal
Marvel
The Wolf Among Us ********
Assassin's Creed 3 *****
Inglorious Basterds
The Great Gatsby (2014)
Death Note ********

Characters Wanted:
The Walking Dead: Negan
Game of Thrones: Tyrion Lannister
Penny Dreadful: Victor Frankenstein
NBC Hannibal: Will Graham, Hannibal Lecter
Marvel: Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Vision, Loki
The Wolf Among Us: Bigby Wolf
Assassins Creed III: Connor
Inglorious Basterds: Aldo Raine, Hans Landa
Death Note: L

Characters I Write:
I will write any character you’d like out of these fandoms, provided that I have the proper amount of time to study their likeness. : )

Let’s chat and plan a line together!

I’d love to write Tyrion for you! And if we could double and you could write Jaime for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back