• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplays (Always Open!)

Ceres1347

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've actually written and posted (instead of bumping) on this community! I'm Ceres, or Shay. I'm 23 and a university student (graduating in about a WEEK!)

I've been roleplaying for about 10 years and am fairly literate when it comes to roleplaying. I don't care if you are, as long as I can understand you :)

I tend to reply a couple of times a week or once or twice a day depending on how busy I am. Please, please, please check up on me if it's been more than 3 days and please don't mind if I shoot you an email to check up on you as well.

A few basic rules:

Please be over 18.

Please be upfront about what you're comfortable with (length- what you give/what you expect from me), when you expect to reply (no one wants to wait forever :)), and what kind of roleplay you want to do.

Other than that I'm open to pretty much anythng....EXCEPT any rape, violent, gore, vore or toilet play! (and those were my hard limits!)

Onto the fun bit. What I'm looking for!

Right now I'm primarily interested in CanonxCanon for the following ships. Anything marked with a * is what I'm craving the most. I am also very willing and actually would want to have MORE than ONE ship within an RP. If any of your ships aren't mentioned here, please feel free to shoot me an email to check either way. I only have haikyuu ships on here but feel free to ask me about ships I roleplay in the other fandom.

I'm looking to play any of the following fandoms:

HAIKYUU!!

Semi x Shirabu ***
Oikawa x Iwaizumi*
Sugawara x Daichi
KurooxBokuto**
Akaashi x Kenma*
Oikawa x Daichi
Iwaizumi x Sugawara*
Kuroo x Daichi***
Oikawa x Sugawara**
Akaashi x Sugawara

SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA*****
Yukihira x Takumi
Yukihira x Tsukasa

FREE!
Haru x Rin
Hary x Makoto

HARRY POTTER
Draco x Harry

YURI ON ICE
Victor x Yuri
Yurio x Otabek

I also do Canon x OC for certain fandoms if anyone is interested. I don't have any ideas for it right now, but I'll be willing to come up with something!

Note: I am willing to roleplay off site email/discord. Please PM me for details.

Last edited:
Heya! I would love to plan and hopefully play some Yuri on Ice! RP over on discord if you're still looking <3

Ayeeee. I like most of these series/ships, however, I’m most interested in that Shokugeki no Soma I spy up there. Though, I prefer to write as Yukihira, typically. Would this be a problem? Lemme know your thoughts..!

That wont be a problem! It's something I've been craving for a while along with more Haikyuu :)

Are you part of any videogame fandoms?
Unfortunately only Smite at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back