• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay (MxF Romance Driven)

squirrel101

Hiya! I’m Squirrel and I have a few cravings for roleplays. I’m not very picky about my partners or about their writing.  I just want it legible and easy to understand. I don’t require you to post multiple times a day or write me a novel. I want a relaxing and fun roleplay we can both enjoy.

Rule 1 – no one liners. Try to do about two or more paragraphs per side. Though I will always try to match my partners in length.

Rule 2 – I usually do doubling and romance RP. I like comedy, adventure and drama as well. I mostly focus on our OC’S and their love interest while we both play the other characters as side characters.

Rule 3 – I love using face claims but you don’t have to. They can be animanga or real life.

Rule 4 – since I am a new member I can’t do pm roleplays.  We can either do email or threading. 

Rule 5 – I can do mxm or fxf for you but I prefer my character’s to be mxf.

That’s it for my very simple rule list. Onto the fandoms! 

Fandoms (listed are my character’s possible love interests)

Durarara (Shizuo)
Saiyuki (Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai, Dokugakuj)
Star Wars (Kylo Ren)
Free Iwatobi Swim Club (Up for discussion)
Game of Thrones (Jaime, Jon, Ramsay)
Diabolik lovers (Shu)
Bleach (Ichigo, Gin)
Marvel (Loki)
RWBY/Devil May Cry Crossover (Date,  Vergil)
Naruto (Naruto, Neji, Kakashi, Iruka)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.....RWBY/Devil May Cry crossover. Sounds interesting. In terms of DMC which universe are we talking about? The original or the reboot?

Hmm.....RWBY/Devil May Cry crossover. Sounds interesting. In terms of DMC which universe are we talking about? The original or the reboot?

Yes!!! I'm thinking of original DMC not reboot. I'm thinking of Dante and Vergil as teachers? What do you think? 

I'll take the Marvel one^^

Who would you like your character paired with? 

Also, sorry for the long wait. Had a family emergency and broke my phone. I'd love to hear from you all. 

Yes!!! I'm thinking of original DMC not reboot. I'm thinking of Dante and Vergil as teachers? What do you think?

Well I could see Dante as a teacher. Vergil not so much. Though I think Vergil would be great as a villain in the RWBY universe. Maybe working with Cinder Fall and the White Fang or doing his own thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back