• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Request -- BNHA, FE3H, Mystic Messenger, Persona

Hypnagogia

Hello! I'm mainly searching for these fandoms at the moment. I'm 18+ and I prefer my partners to be as well, just for my personal comfort. Namely I'm feeling OC/canon, but canon/canon is also lots of fun. I typically require at least a paragraph. If we double, that means a paragraph per. I enjoy canon settings and AUs, both lighthearted and angsty.

Doubling is encouraged! Feel free to request a character.

I can also move the rp to discord, or keep it in pms.

Canons I'm looking for will be listed after the fandom. I may request canon/canon depending on which one you pick to play, but it really just depends. The order is random, not based on preference.

BNHA: Bakugo, Shouto, Denki, Shinsou, Dabi, Shigiraki, Hawks
FE3H: Dimitri, Sylvain, Felix, Claude, Ferdinand, Edelgard, Hubert, Yuri
Mystic Messenger: Zen, Jumin, 707
Persona: Yosuke, Kanji, Akira/Ren, Yusuke, Ryuji

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to double on a Mystic Messenger Roleplay! I love all the members, but have currently only finished 707 route, and Zens. Though honestly I can play as any of the characters. I got a good grip on their personalities, so I would be more than willing to play the character you're interested in. We have the same interests in characters, as I was hoping for 707, Zen, Jumin, or even Saeran. Though I have very little info on who Saeran is besides what 707's route introduced. Looking forward to hearing from you~

Hello! I'm mainly searching for these fandoms at the moment. I'm 18+ and I prefer my partners to be as well, just for my personal comfort. Namely I'm feeling OC/canon, but canon/canon is also lots of fun. I typically require at least a paragraph. If we double, that means a paragraph per. I enjoy canon settings and AUs, both lighthearted and angsty.

Doubling is encouraged! Feel free to request a character.

I can also move the rp to discord, or keep it in pms.

Canons I'm looking for will be listed after the fandom. I may request canon/canon depending on which one you pick to play, but it really just depends. The order is random, not based on preference.

BNHA: Bakugo, Shouto, Denki, Shinsou, Dabi, Shigiraki, Hawks
FE3H: Dimitri, Sylvain, Felix, Claude, Ferdinand, Edelgard, Hubert, Yuri
Mystic Messenger: Zen, Jumin, 707
Persona: Yosuke, Kanji, Akira/Ren, Yusuke, Ryuji
FE3H please! I prefer to be Dimitri, Claude, Felix, Sylvain, or Hubert! Is discord okay?

Hey! I'd be interested in Mystic Messenger roleplay! I can play any of the characters you listed, and I'd like if you could play any of them for me in return. (preferably Zen or Jumin). Hope to hear from you soon. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back