• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Plots, Looking for a Partner 1x1 (M/M)

Chaikka

Professional Idiot Extraordinaire

(Edits since last post: Revised fandom list, revised plot list)

About Me:
You can call me Chai. I'm 21 and I go by they/them pronouns. I prefer M/M and F/F ships, but not all of my rps absolutely need romance. I prefer my partners be at least 16, but over 18 feels best for me. I live in the EST zone, and I only do one-on-one rp. I have no problem covering for side characters or plotting beforehand. I have very few triggers, so almost anything is fair game.

Writing Style:
I like to think I'm a literate writer, so I like at least a few sentences in return. I can write a few paragraphs myself, but I'll match length. If English isn't your first language, don't worry. I prefer good grammar, but if I can understand what's being said, I'm okay.

I usually can reply daily, but sometimes I can't.

I write in either 3rd-Person Limited Past or 3rd Person Limited Present.

I like nice OOC friendships and all sorts of dumb AUs, so feel free to HMU with questions and whatnot.

RP Info:

Fandoms

This is a list of fandoms I'm particularly interested in rping, but I know and can rp more than just them. If you have questions, just ask <3

Anime/Manga:

> Owari no Seraph
> Ensemble Stars (I have finished the main story and am working on the flashback stories)
> Uta no Prince-Sama
> Kyou Kara Maou/Kyou Kara Maoh
> Free!

Videogames
> Rune Factory 4
> The World Ends With You
> Story of Seasons (Original, not ToT)

Pairings
If you saw a fandom you like, here are the pairings I enjoy from them and the character I enjoy being (I'll boldface my preference). Mind you, I'm open to almost any pairing as long as it coincides with the orientation I hc my preferred character to have.

Anime/Manga
> Owari no Seraph
---> Yoichi x Mika
---> Mika x Yuu
---> Yoichi x Kimizuki
> Ensemble Stars
---> Eichi x (Just about anyone. I just want to rp Eichi)
> Uta no Prince-Sama
---> Ai x Syo
---> Ai x Ranmaru
> KKM
---> Wolfram x Yuuri
> Free!
---> Any Ai based pairing

Videogames
> Rune Factory 4
---> Dylas x Doug
---> Leon x Kiel
> The World Ends With You
---> Joshua x Neku
> Story of Seasons
---> Nadi x Fritz
---> Mistel x Fritz

Like I said, I love AUs. Sometimes I'll prefer an AU over canon (especially if I'm new to the fandom, like with Utapri or Enstars), but I'm almost always up for canon.

That said, below is a list of AU plots for any fandom. (Note: they're all written by me too.)

AU/Original Fantasy:
> Vampire -
An experienced vampire meets their newest, most formidable enemy yet: an amateur hunter who is way too persistent. Fighting them isn't the problem, really. It's not hard, and both of them always walk aways walk away from it unharmed. In fact, their moral code demands that they only feed from humans, not kill them... but--damn it--that's the fifth window they've burst through this week!
> Alternatively: A prankster werewolf continues to bother them in an equally persistent manner. The vampire is a tolerant person, but this... They can only yank toilet paper down from the trees in their overly ostentatious gardens so many times before they lose it.
---> Preferred role for me in both scenarios is the vampire.

> Mermaid -
A local human from an idyllic, seaside town finds an individual washed up on the beach, and goes to tend to them, but uh... They have a tail? And a few fins?
*Note: this can be adopted into Siren AU if you want an extra dark element to it, but I won't write any explicit scenes
---> Preferred role for me in this plot is the mermaid.

> Demon & Angel -
A mischievous demon just loves to pick on their favorite local angel. Maybe they should have been fried in holy water by now, but they actually don't mind spending their free time assisting with the salvation of some lame human--mostly just to make their angel "buddy" absolutely pissed; they're cute when they're mad.
> Alternatively: A strict, by-the-book demon is just trying to make contracts and reap souls, but this little shit of an angel keeps sprinkling their holy hands all over their business. So much for being a divine herald, they're just an ass.
---> Either role is fine for me in these scenarios.

Tropes:
>
What was it for again? A good impression? Revenge? Something like that. Either way, the two are fake-dating now. It seemed like a great idea in theory... Until Character A's giant crush was taken into consideration.

> Friend A and Friend B are definitely crushing on each other. Everyone knows it, even if the two have the weirdest way of showing it. Like, for example, beating the snot out of each other, or even seeing who could stuff more marshmallows in their cheeks at one time. Emotionally constipated begins to describe them... Though "idiots" may be more applicable.

Platonic Plots:

I'm up for any platonic plot so long as there's some nice world-building. I would prefer to play platonic canon characters rather than original characters, and I really don't want to double up with any OC x Canon pairings; I have nothing against it, I just don't want to write it.

Please reply if you're interested in anything! You can even ask about different plots or fandoms! If you want to skip Replying and just shoot me a message instead, that's fine too!

Last edited:
I added some stuff so I wanted to bump this thread! I... I think this is how I do it :ghostxnx: I think

I'd be up for the vampire plot!
Though, would like to add in some werewolves? Let me know if that's chill with you.

I would love to do a Fire Emblem Fates or Rune Factory 4 rp!! :0

Oooo decisions! I don't really have a preference for either, but I'll admit that Rune Factory RPs are harder to find. Any preference for characters or pairings?

Oooo decisions! I don't really have a preference for either, but I'll admit that Rune Factory RPs are harder to find. Any preference for characters or pairings?

I kNOWWW, they're so rare!!! I absolutely love the idea of Kiel x Leon, but I also have a soft spot for Lest x Arthur ^u^
As for Fire Emblem, Leo x Takumi is my absolute fav heheh, I love to watch them bicker (and slowly become friends of course!)

I kNOWWW, they're so rare!!! I absolutely love the idea of Kiel x Leon, but I also have a soft spot for Lest x Arthur ^u^
As for Fire Emblem, Leo x Takumi is my absolute fav heheh, I love to watch them bicker (and slowly become friends of course!)

I could probably pull off an adequate Lest if you wanted to do two pairings? Or even one prominent and one in the background?
And same wksjsjak!!!!! Leo and and Takumi's dynamic is just so goOD. I love them. Do you have a preference for which one you'd like to do more? We could try for both, but I'd like to do one first just to make sure we jive well with each other heheh.

I could probably pull off an adequate Lest if you wanted to do two pairings? Or even one prominent and one in the background?
And same wksjsjak!!!!! Leo and and Takumi's dynamic is just so goOD. I love them. Do you have a preference for which one you'd like to do more? We could try for both, but I'd like to do one first just to make sure we jive well with each other heheh.
I'd be down to do a prominent Kiel x Leon with background Lest x Arthur!! But I'd also be super interested in a Leo x Takumi rp as well c: Just send me a PM of whichever one you're more in the mood for and we can plot from there? :3

I'd love to do My Hero! I can play most canons and I'd like to do the alternate mermaid au if I can be the human

Hiya! Would you be up for an OC Miraculous roleplay where we have a team of Miracusonas? If you’re fine with doubling, we can have the team made up of two girls and two boys with a fxf and mxm pairing

I'm bumping this cause I did some edits on it depending on the response I've gotten so far (I.e. what rps I already have) and my muse! My last final is a few days away, and after that, I'll hopefully have a BUNCH of free time to rp! So I can take on a few more partners if anyone's interested!

Hi! I'm bumping this again to hopefully snag the weekend crew, but also bc I wanted to say specifically that my finals end on the 29th, and I might be drained for a day or two after, but I should be able to at least write plans out and stuff. Don't worry about there being a major delay.

If you're still looking around for someone I'd love to talk a bit! Sorry to not just dm ya I feel a bit awkward doing that out of the blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back