• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH (Craving; Chilling Adventures, Voltron, Stardew.) ipc

Sweet Sia

Enjoy Life
1560299749534-gif.587859

• Heeey. Hi. Hello. I'm Sia. Nice to meetcha. I'm twenty-four years young and going to school to be an EMT while holding down a full-time job. But in my spare time I love to role play and chat. I just recently moved to Texas and I’ve got some more time on my hands after the move and though I haven't done so in a while, so I may be a bit rusty, I'd really like to get back into role playing! If you're interested then please read on and see if you can find something you'd like to do. ^_^ I hope to hear from some of you soon!

As long as this thread is up, I'm looking for partners!

Hi there! I know it's not high on your list nor is it one of your more prominent cravings but if you're up for Destiny I'd be interested!
And I'd be more than happy to play Cayde-6 for you if you'd like.

Hi there! I know it's not high on your list nor is it one of your more prominent cravings but if you're up for Destiny I'd be interested!
And I'd be more than happy to play Cayde-6 for you if you'd like.
I would certainly be down for a Destiny role play! I haven’t done one before or played the game in a while, so I may be a bit rusty on the lore, but I genuinely enjoy the setting and I’d be down to give it a go. : 3 Plus Cayde-6 is my favorite of the NPC’s. Message me?

Arthur x Merlin?
Sure, message me? We can discuss plot and settings.

hey there, if you don't mind lengthy replies and rping over pm....(just more comfortable) i can probably offer you one CanonXOC in either hunger games, maze runner or game of thrones for one marvel canonxoc? let me know if your interested. If not have a nice day.

Hello! I have one idea for a slice-of-life/modern RP that I've been looking to try out. Let me know if you like it:

-Female scientist X her lab assistant: There's a scientist in the neighborhood, but there's a lot of rumors about her. Some people say she's a mad scientist that created mutated beings and runs wacky experiments on whoever is unlucky enough to be her victim. So most people avoid her for the most part, leaving her lonely. Then there's this guy who needs to get a job, but can't get fired anywhere. He then figures out that the scientist needs a lab assistant, so he decides to take the job. Suprisingly to him, she's actually a very nice person, and all the rumors that are spoken about her are far from the truth. She's nice, caring and actually a great person. However, she's aware of the horrible rumors that are told about her across the neighborhood, and naturally, feels very lonely as a result of it. She wishes she could have friends, or be able to simply walk across the street without people hiding away from her and just stare at her from their hiding places. Her new lab assistant decides to help her prove that those ridiculous rumors are nonsense. Of course, these two will eventually start falling in love with each other.

It would be an MxF pairing, and I'd be playing the lab assistant. If you'd like to double with another MxF modern RP plot we can certainly do so. A Romeo and Juliet-esque plot or a sibling's best friend x other sibling sounds like a good option for that. If you're interested let me know so I can PM you and we can discuss the plot further. I'd also be open to trying any of the other two plots I mentioned if the main one doesn't interest you.

Did you have a preference whether you play Juuzou or the OC for that pairing? I have been wanting to do a Juuzou pairing with my Dove OC but haven't been able to yet lol. In return I can play your choice from another fandom or something! I can do SAO, Attack on Titan, or can make another OC for Tokyo Ghoul (I'm just not super comfortable playing canons from TG yet lol). Attack on Titan I have played as Sasha, Armin, Mikasa, and a few others.

Hi :) I’d be interested in doing a Loki x OC role (I have a few ideas) but I’d also be game to do Peter Parker x OC if you’re not comfortable playing Loki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back