• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom & Original RP [1×1 | Doubling]

iMiinSeo

Eternally tired
Ay, waddup, I'm kind of desperate.
202660170.gif
About me:
- 21+ years old
- female (yes, that is me in my profile picture)
- located in The Netherlands
- been roleplaying since 2012
- full-time student/intern
- a sucker for romance and angst

Here are some rules:
The basic rules apply here too. No OP characters that can't even get hurt or killed. No perfect
characters or backstories that are so sad it overshadows everyone else's story. Kthnx.
- No one-liners.
I don't find "I can't count every word" or "I can't determine how long my post actually is" legit excuses.
There's Microsoft Word, Grammarly and many more ways to keep track of your post length as well as
grammar and spelling. I hope this rule alone is enough to tell you that I like my posts a tad lengthy and in
multiple paragraphs. However, I do understand that inspiration can run short from time to time so please
tell me that before sending your post so I can be prepared for a shorter post than the usual.

- Third person only!
Your character is not you, so don't write like "I went..." "And then I..." etc.

- Communication is key
But unfortunately not many people realize that. If you run out of inspiration, or are bored of the rp, or if
you won't be able to continue because of personal reasons, let me know. I don't take kindly to people
leaving the rp without letting me know anything. Sending me a message with "I have to quite the rp. I'm
sorry, have a nice day." takes less than 3 minutes. Be at least a little respectful to do that rather than
having me wait for a message that's never going to come.

- Be patient!
I can't believe I have to add this rule, but I can't stand it when people are too impatient to wait for a
response from me. Wait at least a week or so before giving me a poke. The more you push, the less
interested I am to continue with you. I've got a life outside roleplaying too and I don't think you would
like it if someone kept constantly tugging your sleeve to get you to reply to the rp.
Also, keep in mind that if you see me appear online but I don't reply to your messages, it could very well
be that I opened the site on accident or that I am taking a small step back from our thread to get some
inspiration back.
If I do get bored of our thread, or if I won't be able to focus on it anymore, I will let you know.

- Put in effort!
I'm not going to carry you. If you don't want to put in a lot effort while plotting something with me then
why are you even contacting me? I need you to throw in your own ideas too, suggestions and w/e else.
Don't leave me to ask all the questions or make all the decisions, if I wanted to write a story on my own
I would have done so on Wattpad or DeviantART.

Got this far reading my rules? Cool, if you send me a message tell me whether you prefer mozzarella
sticks or croquettes.

- OCs will be included in fandom RPs.
I've always found it hard to enjoy a story with characters that aren't made by me. You are free to decide
if you'd rather play canon for yourself, but I'm just going to use my OC along with some other roles we
will discuss about.

- Doubling in fandom RPs.
Yes, this is going to be a story with romance, I find that stories with a romantic side are more
interesting. A simple explanation of what doubling is:
you play my character's love interest, I'll do the
same in return.

I am someone who prefers canon×oc and am perfectly fine with m×f, m//, and f//. But to give you a
heads-up, my pairing will most likely be m×f.
If you have made the decision to only play canon and are fine with me playing an OC, please make it
clear that you are fine with me having a canon×oc ship. If not, then please, don't waste your time on
me.

- I will only RP through PMs, Skype or Discord.
Everything else is a no-no and I will not make any exceptions.
Alright, on to the lists!
Anything crossed out is not what I am looking for at the moment.
Asterisks indicate what I'm currently really craving.

Behind each fandom there's a possible love interest for my character.

Originals:
(Bolded roles are the roles I'd like to play.)
- Pirate × Mermaid/Siren
- Human × Mermaid/Siren
- Pirate × Pirate
- Human × Android
- Vampire × Human
- Vampire × Vampire
- Elf × Elf
- Human × Elf
- Sorceress × Anything

I'm also open to your regular Human×Human relationship, but you've got to come to me with a good plot.

Games:
- Detroit: Become Human (Connor) *
- Fallout 4
- Final Fantasy VII (or Crisis Core)
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy XV (Prompto, Noctis)
- Kingdom Hearts (Sora, Roxas, Riku)

- The Witcher 3

Anime:
- Black Butler (Sebastian, William, Ciel, Alois)
- Back Butler: Book of Circus (Joker) *
- Durarara!! (Izaya)
- Karneval (Gareki, Yogi)
- Hakuouki (Saitou, Heisuke)
- Uta no Prince-sama
- Free!! (Kisumi, Rin)
I have not yet seen the newest season

Series:
- Doctor Who (Tenth Doctor)
- Supernatural (I haven't watched past the sixth season)
- Sanctuary

- Once Upon a Time (I haven't watched past the fourth season)

Movies:
- Harry Potter (Harry, Draco, Cedric)
- Fantastic Beasts (Newt)
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Cloud, Reno)
- The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings (Kili, Fili, Legolas) *

K-Drama:
- Hwarang (Hansung, Sooho) *

K-Pop:
- BTS (Jimin, Suga, Jungkook)
- SEVENTEEN (Woozi, Vernon, Hoshi, Jeonghan) *

Should you be interested or have any questions, please PM me rather than commenting.
I will not respond to comments on this thread.

Last edited:
I would have message you about doubling up Black Butler but I'm new to this site and I can't send messages apparantly-

I would like to do a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay with you if possible. Possibly near the end of Kingdom Hearts Two where Kairi ends up in Twilight town. Message me if you're interested.

Hi! I've got a search thread specific to Harry Potter here. Drop me a PM if anything interests you, would PM you myself but haven't met requirements yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back