• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SilkenPrincess

Heya! Hiya! Nice to meetcha!

The name is Ari, or SilkenPrincess as my reddit account has dictated. Of course, I chose that name because of my loves for all things silky. Seriously. I'm kidding, It's just a name! Moving on!

It's nice to meet you even though we totally haven't met yet. I'm sure you're a great person and even if you decide to not RP with me, know that you deserve to smile today. Find a reason to and keep on smiling! Did you just smile? Good. My work is complete. Au revoir! Is goodbye in french one word or two? TO GOOGLE! Google says it's two separate words. Yay! I'm slightly literate in two languages. That's a plus. Especially on a thread where RP is the main theme! Even if it's basic RP. But even though it's basic RP, that doesn't mean it can't have substance! What's a good RP or RP partner without some substance?

Boring! That's what!

Anywho! I'm a female lass living in the good ol' frozen north! I'm what most would refer to as a farmgirl or dare I say, a cowgirl. I've got three incredible horses who I work with on a daily basis and love every second of. I'm also an avid writer in my spare time when I'm not on the ice or in the dance studio. A cowgirl-figure skating-ballerina you say? Yeah. That's me. I love my stunning makeup and I have no issue with being down, dirty and covered in mud. Such is life and variety is the spice of life! I live life one step at a time and I'd say my personal motto is 'try anything once'. Because gosh dang, you only get so much time on this planet and it's best to make the best of it. Boy that sentence was trash...

...I mean, what I'm trying to say is that I'm an open-minded creature who is willing to try anything once. Skydiving? Done it. Ridden a horse at a full gallop across a field at sunset? Done it. Eaten the worlds most dangerous fish? You bet! I'm still here so I guess that means the chef did a good job.

Anywho! I keep rambling on here. Let me get the last of the meat and potatoes out here before I get into my preferences. Where was I? Right! Cowgirl. Canada. Age! I'm of-age, some would say I'm well seasoned, some would say I'm just getting into the best years of my life. (30 years young, for those of you who are oh-so-curious. But don't ask because that's totally offensive! Seriously. I'm kidding. Ask all you want. I'm not bloody shy about it.) I've got about 15 years of RP experience under my belt. I started RPing on a lovely little piece of the internet known as Talkcity on my 20 GB harddrive when I was kid. I've been into writing and RP ever since so don't expect me to half-ass my posts. I generally write several juicy paragraphs in my responses, but please don't let that scare you! I'm not exactly a judgemental person. If 1 paragraph is your strong suit, so be it. I can adjust to that.

Anywho! Onto the star of the show. The grand finale! My silly preferences and RP prompts! Remember, this whole thing is flexible. Much like most of my characters. Oh my. What I mean by that is it can be adjusted and tailored to many different tastes and interests. Feel free to make suggestions or even throw me a plot that's all your own! Don't feel the need to be constrained to this deep-set fantasy I've had lately.

Alright alright alright. I promise. I'm done now. ON WITH THE SHOW!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nitty and the gritty!

That sounded more clever than it was.

Anywho!

Currently seeking:

- I am currently seeking someone to delve into a slice-of-life based RP! I primarily lean towards school-based-RP's with a kind of generational aspect to them. That said, mixing in some form of magical school or fantasy elementy is always welcome! It's actually why I'm such a big fan of My Hero Academia! Superpowered schools are fun. That said, I have ideas and prompts for magical circuses hiding in plain site that act as a safe haven for magical individuals. Do with this what you will! I'm happy to breathe life into a prompt or create something brand new with you!

Other likes:

- My Hero Academia

- High Fantasy

- Final Fantasy (Primarily FFXIV, FFVIII (School setting, double bonus!), and FFX)

- Slice of Life (I love almost anything that is slice-of-life-esque!)

- Digimon

- Fairy Tail

- Original Plots (Fire original plots at me! I'm open minded and most of the time I'm willing to give something entirely new a shot!)

- Star Wars (Jedi Academy anyone? I seem to be skewing a lot towards school stuff? My bad! But star wars in almost any form is awesome.)

- Post Apocalyptic

- Harvest-Moon-Stardew-Esque RP's. (This falls in the Slice-Of-Life category a little bit. But I kind of love that close-knit community setting that revolves around some sort of back-to-nature location!)

- Inuyasha-but-not (So what I mean to say, is I love the premise of someone from the modern world falling into an entirely different world and being stranded there!)

- Sword Art Online (I am down for this. Every. Single. Time.)

- Kingdom Hearts

That's the main jist of things. But please don't feel constrained to this list! I am open minded and willing to poke at just about anything. If you've something you've been craving, bring it to the table and perhaps we can give it a try!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least. My RP Style and preferences:

- I am willing to RP just about anywhere. Through any medium!

- I primarily play female characters and I have a general preference towards FxF pairings but I can happily play male as well as mixed genders and orientations. I do not constraint myself by the use of a single gender and I expect the same of my partner <3

- I am incredibly patient. Perhaps too patient at times. I'll wait an hour, a week, a month for a response. If you ghost me, so be it. Perhaps I bored you, perhaps you're not feeling it anymore. It is what it is and in the end we are just two writers surfing on a sea of creativity on the internet. I wish you the best!

- That said, I typically won't ghost you. If I'm bored or not feeling it. I'll say so.

- I am a length-flexible writer. I can write anywhere from a single paragraph to 2340942830934823 paragraphs. That's right. Punk. I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist. But I typically try and mesh with my partner in terms of reasonable length and description.

- This one is a bit of a harder rule. I do NOT typically play Canons. I am more interest in the worlds in which the characters reside, more than I am in the cast of characters. Occasionally I'll play a canon, or puppet them for story and interest-sake but it doesn't happen often. If you want me to play a canon, you'll have to work for it. Or beg. Begging is good.

- I am considered an adult in every country on earth. (As previously stated above.) Even if I don't act like it all the time!

- Anywho. That's about all I've got for now! Hopefully I entice a few of you, if not. Best of luck and keep on truckin'!

If you'd be interested, I'd like to do something either based on SAO, or Post-apocalyptic. I also have other ideas for fandoms, but they weren't listed ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back