• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom interest check ! ♡

pinkmaple

typical strawberry obsessed girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! You can call me Maple and I’m looking for 1x1 rps of various fandoms and (mostly wlw/nblw) ships. My pronouns are she/they and I’m 17, so I’d prefer you would be around 16-18 as it’s more comfortable for me to be regularly interacting with you then. I’m trying to cut back on my phone addiction so I might not be online constantly, but I should respond once a night at the minimum.

I prefer slow burn build-ups in ships, so that it doesn’t come out of nowhere. But rping the actual relationship is fun too, so it doesn’t need to cut off the second they get together like some TV shows do.
Angst is okay, I really enjoy it actually. But I prefer hurt comfort, or at least that the angst isn’t between the couple themselves, because rping direct arguing stresses me out. I typically write a few paragraphs, however I have written responses upwards of two thousand words before when things get particularly emotional.

Anyways, here’s a list of the fandoms and characters I have interest in writing for. The higher to the top it is, the better. (And likely the more experience I have)

Your Turn to Die / Kimi Ga Shine: Nao, Reko, Maple, Mai, Sara, Ryoko, Ranmaru, Kugie, Safalin, Miley
Danganronpa: Mikan, Sayaka, Kyoko, Toko, Mukuro, Komaru, Ibuki, Sonia
Ever After High: Apple, Bunny, Darling, Lizzie, Kitty, Raven, Blondie, Briar, Cerise, OCs?
Splatoon: Callie, Marina, Agent 3, Agent 8, OCs?
Sailor Moon: Michiru, Minako, Rei, Haruka, Usagi, Ami, Makoto
Ranma 1/2: Akane, Shanpu, Ranma, OCs?
Monster High (G1): Draculaura, Elissabat, Lagoona, Frankie, Twyla, OCs?
BOTW/TOTK: Zelda, Link, OCs?

Other fandoms for OCs: Madoka Magica, Pokemon, Professor Layton, Fruits Basket, The Owl House

If you have any questions feel free to ask me :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back