• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FANDOM HELL 1x1 Search LOTS of Marvel and DC / / Other Fandoms - Kpop,Shows,Disney ect.

0HLeaSA.gif

Yo, my name's Felicia. I love the fuck out of a lot of fandoms and I like roleplaying so hmu if you like what you see.

•What I generally look for in a partner -
•500 to 1,000+ words
•Literacy of course, lots details are also cool
•Coding is great, I love it but it's not a MUST, but make your post look decent and not just text based
•Be 18+ preferred I like romance

Extra info - 1. I'm not limited to these pairings you can suggest more. 2. F x M and M x M are fine. 3. I only really play males. 4. Bolded is what I'll play, if either aren't bolded means I haven't decided or will do either. 5. I don't keep shit PG flowery ect., I like dark twisted stories with romance and drama as well. 6. Real face claims highly preferred unless you can change my mind. 7. Threads only.

What I'm craving most - Always anything Marvel or DC and some Kpop would be cool right now.

Fandoms

• MARVEL and/or DC •

• Captain America
Pairings -
Winter Soldier/Bucky x Captain America/Steve Rogers - Winter Soldier x OC or Canon of your choice

Spider-Man
Pairings -
Harry Osborn/Green Goblin x Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Peter/Spidey x Your OC or Canon character choice - Harry/Green Goblin x Your OC or Canon character choice

• Gotham
Pairings -
Jerome Valeska x Barbara - Edward Nygma x Penguin - Jim x Barbara

• X-MEN
Pairings -
Cyclops x Jean Grey - Quicksilver x Your Oc or Canon choice.

• Guardians of the Galaxy
Star-Lord x Gamora - Star-Lord x Your OC or Canon choice.

• Deadpool
Pairings -
Deadpool x Your OC or Canon choice.

• Ghost Rider
Pairings -
Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider x Your OC or Canon choice.

• Constantine Movie version, haven't seen show YET
Pairings -
John Constantine x Your OC or Canon choice.

• Avengers
Pairings -
Vision x Scarlet Witch

• Jessica Jones
Pairings -
Kilgrave x Jessica

• Batman
Pairings -
Deadshot x Harley Quinn - Joker x Harley Quinn - Batman x Harley Quinn - Batman x Cat Woman - Batman x Wonder Woman - Batman x OC or Canon of your choice - Joker x OC or Canon of your choice

• Superman
Pairings -
Superman x Canon or OC of your choice - Lex Luthor x OC or Canon of your choice

• Kick-Ass

------------------------------------------

OTHER FANDOMS - - -

• Kpop

- BTS

Pairings - Suga x Any other BTS member - SUGA X FAN OR SAESANG have plots for both of these

- Other Koreans I'd be willing to play - Jay Park, Mino, Ravi, T.O.P, Rap Monster,Kai,Vernon + Anyone else you might want BUT I wont play any girly Kpop men, I like playing swaggy badass rappers and manly men.

If you have a plot for anything K-Pop or Kdrama related, tell me I'll probably be up for it.
------------------------------------------
More Fandoms - - -

• Overwatch

• Kdrama - I like playing those rich asshole men or just poor assholes JUST ASSHOLES GALORE RICH OR POOR, bad boys and shit.

• Killing Stalking

• Disney Dark/Romance/Drama plots?
Pairings -
Gaston x Belle sorta have an idea - Mad Hatter x ? who ever you want. ECT. JUST SUGGEST.

• American Horror Story
Pairings -
Tate x Violet - Tate x Your OC - Dr. Oliver Thredson x ??? - (Chances are I'll play any of the fucked up crazy dudes)
I've seen seasons 1-3 if you want a season I haven't seen tell me so when I get to watching it I'll get in contact with you.
---------------------------------------

If I haven't seen something and you have a good plot or AU Spinoff type thing that you think I'd like just tell me ayyyy.

Last edited:
M MiladySolo ALRIGHT SOUNDS GOOD, I'm up for either love both of those characters a tremendous amount. It's up to you which one you would want to do more. I can do either Spider-Man to TASM's to the new Spidey just which ever you would prefer and would go best with your OC.

Greetings,
I'm unsure if you're still accepting requests or not, but I'd love to do Bucky x OC. I even have the character ready and written to show if that is a yes.

I'm interested! I'm down for a Jessica Jones RP. Have you also seen DareDevil?

M MiladySolo I know/love both of the characters a lot so, I'm sure I do both of them very well, It's really up to you, I'm useless for choosing for other people unless it comes down to the plot THAN I GET DEEP DOWN AND DIRTY.

iloverplolxxx iloverplolxxx

Hello!~ <3

I'm rather interested in a Star-Lord x OC if that's something you're still available for? If not, I'm also quite interested with the Deadpool x OC idea as well.

-Thirteen- -Thirteen- YES, I'm interested in playing Star-Lord, do you already have an OC set up?
Yay! *happy dance* Not yet but I have plenty of ideas for her. :) I don't role play through threads, though, so if I don't reply without giving you a heads up then could you please nag me because I might have lost the notification. :p

Hige Hige Alright, here's the deal. Whenever I finish it I come back and quote you or message you or something and then we go from there IF THAT'S COOL WITH YOU?

Hi if you're still accepting. I'd be interested in a Constantine rp or even an American Horror story rp. Though My fav has been season 5 American Horror story hotel with the character Donovan.

Not sure if you're still accepting new requests but I'll try anyway. I would love to do Batman x Wonder Woman role play! Been looking for that awhile now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back