• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Cravings (Anime, Otome, & more!)

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
99eb7fda78350a950e58d49e2dc916cc.gif

Hello there! My name is Lycoris and I'm looking to make new friends through some new rps!
I'll keep the intro short and sweet so here's a little info about me and what I'm looking for~

Must be 18+ I'm in my 20's so I'm looking for someone closer to my age
Must be willing to play male characters. I'm open to doubling to make things fair.
I'm flexible on length, but must give me more than one liners. I'll match to my partners length.
I'm only interested in CC x CC at the moment so please don't ask about OCs

Bold - Craving
Italics - Preferred Role

Anime:
(Feel free to ask about others not listed, good chance I have seen it)

The Ancient Magus Bride
Elias x Chise

A Sign of Affection
Yuki x Itsuomi

A Silent Voice
Shoya x Shouko

Cardcaptor Sakura/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Sakura x Syaoran

Clannad
Nagisa x Tomoya

Fruits Basket
Kyo x Tohru
Hiro x Kisa
Hatori x Kana

Higurashi
Keichi x Rena

Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project
Shintaro x Ayano

My Happy Marriage
Miyo x Kiyoka

My Hero Academia
Deku x Uraraka
Bakugo x Uraraka
Todoroki x Uraraka
Monoma x Kendo
Mirio x Nejire

Ouran High School Host Club
Tamaki x Haruhi
Kyoya x Haruhi

Princess Tutu
Fakir x Ahiru

Snow White with Red Hair
Zen x Shirayuki
Obi x Shirayuki

Spy x Family
I write as Anya and am willing to do a platonic rp with any of the family or classmates

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale
Challe x Anne

Suzume
Souta x Suzume

Vampire Knight
Zero x Yuki

Violet Evergarden
Gilbert x Violet

Wotakoi
Narumi x Hirotaka

Yona of the Dawn
Hak x Yona

Otomes:
With Otomes I'm more likely to do CC x OC so I'll just list the love interests I like

Amnesia
Shin

Bustafellows
Limbo
Shu

Code Realize
Arsene Lupin
Victor Frankenstein

Collar x Malice
Kei Okazaki
Aiji Yanagi

Jack Jeanne
Kai
Suzu

Love and Deepspace
Xavier

Olympia Soiree
Riku
Akaza

Piofiore
Dante Falzone
Gilbert Redford

Other

Zuko x Katara

Breath of the Wild
Link x Mipha

Final Fantasy 13-2
Noel x Serah

Miraculous Ladybug
Marinette x Adrien
Kagami x Luka
Kagami x Felix

Powerpuff Girls
Blossom x Brick

Vocaloid
Miku x Kaito​

Last edited:
hi! id love to do something with you regarding ouran. are you still open to doubling?

hi hi !! i'd love to do a double roleplay with you honestly! I was thinking about piofiore, though also collar x malice would be a good option. To start sincerely though, I am not yet eighteen even though I will be shortly. Would that be fine?
That shouldn't be a problem! Feel free to pm me and we can discuss a plot! ^_^

thought i would give a try! would you be willing to do a oc x cc for my happy marriage? i am willing to double / split another fandom your end!
the ones i know are: cardcaptor sakura, akatsuki no yona, snow white with the red hair

thought i would give a try! would you be willing to do a oc x cc for my happy marriage? i am willing to double / split another fandom your end!
the ones i know are: cardcaptor sakura, akatsuki no yona, snow white with the red hair
Sure, I would love to discuss something with you! Feel free to pm me!

Hey! I would be up for Bakugou and Uraraka or Zero and Yuuki, if you're still looking

hello lycoris!

would you be down to double for a sign of affection / yubisaki no renren? i would to write itusomi for you against yuki if you're comfortable with writing kyōya against an oc of mine?

hello lycoris!

would you be down to double for a sign of affection / yubisaki no renren? i would to write itusomi for you against yuki if you're comfortable with writing kyōya against an oc of mine?
Hi there! I would love to double with you! That series is my current favorite so I'd be happy to write with you ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back