• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Cravings (Always Looking!)

Evie Maiden Of Apples

Eden Chosen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Evie and I live in the central time zone in the USA!

A bit about me:
I have been writing for just over 20 years now, I love to write a variety of stories mostly when it comes to the fandom genre, hence the theme of my search thread. Please note when it comes to ships I only play females in an M/F scenario, and will always play the "submissive" types when it comes to M/M and F/F. Also, I will not roleplay with those under the age of 18 years of age, for the sake of my comfort. Minors please do not interact. Thank you for your understanding!

What I am Looking For:
The list of fandoms will be below. In the parenthesis will be two character roles, which will be the romantic pairing (or platonic if you're so inclined). The role highlighted in blue will be my character, the one highlighted in red/orange will be who you will play. I am looking to either do a canon/canon ship, an oc/oc ship or a canon/oc ship. I will discuss who my OCs are in depth via PM. In all of my stories I hope to incorporate themes of romance, drama, adventure, horror and mature/darker themes (within reason/the website's rules).

Fandoms:
Hazbin Hotel - (Alastor/My version of Eve), (Vox/OC), (Valentino/Vox), (Valentino/OC), (Alastor/OC), (Adam/My Version of Eve), (Vox/My Version of Eve), (Zestial/OC), (Adam/OC), (Alastor/Rosie), (Alastor/Vox), (OC/OC)

Star Wars - Set just after the prequels, we both play a Jedi on the run from the inquisitors, OR you can play an inquisitor chasing after my jedi! (OC/OC)

Poppy Playtime - Set during pre canon events (Laith Pierre/Patty Hall) (I have a story idea involving these two); During Canon - (Catnap/Dogday), (Huggy/Kissy)

Five Nights At Freddy's - (I've created my own animatronic restaurant set in this verse with my own OC animatronics, I am looking for someone to play the main Freddy's gang for this, i.e. Freddy(shipped with my female animatronic OC), Bonnie(shipped with my female animatronic OC), Chica(shipped with my male animatronic OC) and Foxy(shipped with my male animatronic OC); (William Afton/Male Cop OC), (Springtrap/Female Animatronic OC)

The Stanley Parable - (Narrator/Stanley) (Yes please someone be my Narrator to bully my Stanley around, lol)

Welcome Home - (Wally/My Version of Home) (I will explain my version of Home via PMs), (Eddie/Frank), (Howdy/Frank)

Cuphead - (King Dice/Succubus OC), (Devil/Succubus OC), (Cagney/Male OC)

Bioshock - (Frank Fontaine/Andrew Ryan - big plot for these two!); (Atlas/Male OC), (Steinman/Male OC), (Would also love to do something with Sander Cohen being besties with my Female OC who is a singer that works under him!)

GTA V - (Trevor/Mike De Santa), (Steve Haines/Mike De Santa)

Outlast - (Eddie Gluskin/Waylon Park)

Bonus! Aka these are guilty pleasures and will ADORE you forever if you do these with me!

The Phantom Of The Opera
-
(Erik/OC) (I typically do the book version or the silent movie version funny enough, ALW version is still welcome though!)

The Great Mouse Detective - (Ratigan/Basil)

Gundam Wing - (Quatre/OC)

Trigun (early 2000s version) - (Wolfwood/OC)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to making amazing stories with y'all! :D

Last edited:
Yo! I'm interested in doing a star wars RP, if you still are. Don't if you wanted a response here or in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back