• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SLGaming

Hey everyone. I am here to see if anyone was interested in doing a RP and will post the fandoms I want to do below.

Sonic the hedgehog
I am planing to play my OC and was hoping to have him interact with (preferably male) cannon characters.

If we were to do romance RP I would like to pair up my OC with Sonic if anyone is alright with that. I have a few head cannons we can use if we plan to do that

If your not OK with OCs I can also play Sonic in a RP with cannon characters and have plots in mind.

Persona

I have an OC who can be easily fit into the universe of 3 4 and 5. I would like to either RP my characters social link with any of the protagonists (and hopefully ) and becoming a party member.

This can result in being romantic and platonic or romantic relationship. I can also RP as Ryuji, Akira, Yu, Youske, Teddie, Akihiko and Minato/Makoto

Danganronpa

I want to play one of my OCs in an OC killing game setting. Please let me know of your interested we can RP free time events, interactions cases etc.

Kingdom Hearts

This one is shorter then others because for this all I am looking for is a Sora X Riku RP. I have many AUs and plot ideas that we can do so if you love that ship like I do please let me know.

South Park

From this franchise I would like to either do a Creek RP (Craig X Tweek) or doing my OC with either Stan or Kenny and we can do AUs and their alter egos so cool stuff with like that with this franchise.

Fire Emblem

So yeah you have read this post so far. This is obvious I would like to ship my OC with any of the blue lions. My favourites being Dimitri, Stlvain and Ashe. Let me know if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back