• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marianne Black

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! My name is Marianne, and I am a 26 year old author from the Chicago area. I have been roleplaying for the past ten years and absolutely love it! I write semi descriptive to descriptive, depending on what you give me to work with! I look forward to roleplaying with you all! I would also like to add that I usually do canonxoc when it comes to love pairings, and welcome all kinds of pairings!

fandoms:
Peaky Blinders
The Prom
Doctor Who
Marvel
Supernatural
Arrow
Harry Potter (both golden trio and marauders)
Maze Runner
The Walking Dead
TMNT Bayverse
Twilight
The Originals
NCIS
Percy Jackson (based off of the books)
Miss Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children
Teen Wolf
The Flash

Last edited:
Hey there! I would love to do either a Marvel or a Supernatural RP with you if you would be interested!

Hi all! My name is Marianne, and I am a 26 year old author from the Chicago area. I have been roleplaying for the past ten years and absolutely love it! I write semi descriptive to descriptive, depending on what you give me to work with! I look forward to roleplaying with you all! I would also like to add that I usually do canonxoc, and double up, meaning that I would play my character and your love interest, and you would do the same. when it comes to love pairings, and welcome all kinds of pairings!

fandoms:
Peaky Blinders
The Prom
Doctor Who
Marvel
Supernatural
Arrow
Harry Potter (both golden trio and marauders)
Maze Runner
The Walking Dead
TMNT Bayverse
Twilight
The Originals
NCIS
Percy Jackson (based off of the books)
Miss Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children
Teen Wolf
The Flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back