• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom and some original search

RandomBlobMan

That was a misclick I swear
Currently: closed

Hello, Random here.... again. With another fandom search(as always).
Please do take a look at this little description about myself.
First of all, I have school, so I won’t be available for the majority of the day during weekdays. Similar to weekends, since I have other things happening during those days. That means the pace of our 1x1 will most likely be chill. It’s okay if you take long to respond, I can wait for you. But don’t disappear on me without a word, I’d hate to lose a partner like that. I’ll tell you if I can’t reply to you too.

I’m not a good writer, even after about three years of roleplaying. I have decent grammer, but I usually write my replies around 1~3 paragraphs. I’ll try to write as much as I can, but the usual content will be around that. That means I don’t expect a wall of words from you-just enough to write a decent reply out of.

I like talking OOC. Don’t hesitate to chat with me, I’m all in for friendly conversations.
Brainstorming is awesome. We can discuss what can happen next and everything-so let’s be creative together.

I prefer an addition of OC’s to canons/OC’s only when it comes to fandom rp’s.
I can double, no problem.

For romance(ships), I prefer MxF, though I can do FxF. I’m a bit awkward with MxM(personal preferences, sorry), so if you want to do MxM you might want to help me with it. Or convince me to do it.

I prefer rp’s done by PM.

The Fandoms

-Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia
-RWBY
-One Punch Man
-JoJo
-Metroid

Original Stuff

For original sruff, I don’t have clear plots for now(future edits possible), only theme ideas.
-Superhero, modern times
-low fantasy adventures with medieval-like setting(I can’t really ensure my accuracy of things such as weapons/armors/etc.)
-Modern post apocalypse theme, similar to The Division would be awesome

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back