• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom 1x1 Search (Always Open!) (UPDATED!)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! My name's Sammy and I'm craving a good rp rn! What I'm looking for is a partner who's decently active and who doesn't ghost! I can't tell you how many times I've started rping with someone and they just ghost on me within the first or second pages without saying anything, it's so frustrating! So, if you plan to ditch me then don't even bother starting a rp with me, it's both a waste of my time and yours. Post length doesn't bother me as long as I have enough to work with for my response. I won't go mad over grammar or punctuation mistakes because that's just silly and unnecessary, so I expect you to do the same for me as sometimes the odd spelling, grammar or punctuation mistake may slip in unnoticed in my posts. If I don't reply it doesn't mean I'm ghosting or ignoring you, sometimes I get a little stuck and take some time to think up a good response. I will tell you if I either don't feel like doing the rp anymore or if I'll be busy or taking a short break for a while. Again, I expect you to do the same for me. Now that that's all out of the way, I have plenty of fandoms for you to choose from!!

Fandoms

Diabolik Lovers
(Really craving this!)
I am willing to play any of the Sakamaki boys (except Reiji) and the Mukami boys, other characters I am willing to play are as followed

Carla
Shin
Cordelia
Kino
Christa

I also have an OC that I prefer to play alongside the canon characters.

Dangonronpa (Anime Only)
I have a couple of OCs in mind for this one, but I will play the following canon characters

Junko
Celestia
Kirigiri

Angels of Death
I have an OC that I prefer to play either alone or alongside canon characters for this one. I will also play the following canon characters.

Eddie
Cathy (possibly)

Descendants 3
(Also another strong craving)

While I much prefer to rp on the third movie, I will be open to the other two also. I will play the following canon characters.

Audrey
Uma

I also have an OC if you're interested in using them.

K-12
(Have never rp this before so craving!)

I have an OC for this one, but I don't mind not using them if you don't want to use OCs. I will play the following canon characters.

Crybaby
Angelita
Celeste
Fluer
Kelly

Bendy and the Ink Machine
(Really wanna do this!!)

I have an OC for this one that I prefer to use and also I prefer to base the rp on the Pre-Game AU, but I will also be open to game based rp. I will play the following canon characters.

Sammy Lawrence
Allison Connor/Pendle (Allison Angel if game based)
Susie Campbell (Alice Angel if game based)

In/Spectre
I'd much prefer to do something with OCs for this rather than following the actual anime plot. But, of course I'm open to doing canon as well and will play the following characters.

Iwanaga
Saki

Amnesia
I have an OC for this that I'd love to use. And I'm still currently watching the anime so I'd rather not stick to the plot for this. I'm willing to play the following canon characters

Shin
Orion
Sawa
Mine
Rika

Black Butler
I've only started watching the anime recently so I'm not all that familiar with the plot just yet, but I would love to do my OC x Ciel. But if that doesn't work for you then I'll be willing to hear your ideas too. I can play the following canon characters

Ciel
(Sorry I'm not too familiar with any other characters yet to the point where I can play them in a rp)

Fairy Tale
It's been a long time since I watched this anime so I don't remember the exact plot very well so, I would prefer to do something based off the anime with OCs.

Dance With Devils
Again it's been a long time since I watched this, but I remember a little bit about the plot and characters. I have an OC paired with Shikki that I'd love to use for this.

That's all for now! If there's nothing there that interests you, I will be adding more so check back soon! I am also not open to original plots, sorry!

If interested, then go ahead and shoot me a pm so we can discuss starting a rp!!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back