• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
([mostly] lower case aesthetic for this thread)
(for mobile)
  • hi! i go by willow tree here! still looking for some roleplays, but now i'm on a bit of a bbcode rabbit hole, please forgive me!

i tend to match what my partner writes, although i absolutely love the chance to expand and write whole novels! don't feel intimidated, as long as you can pull off a good paragraph or two i'm happy!
    grammar isn't much of an issue, as long as it's readable its ok!!

i am ghost friendly, although i will ask after a week or so (so i don't accidentally leave a conversation when the other person simply got busy)
    i do really appreciate communication though!! i tend to have a bit of fun in ooc - i will spill all the songs i have for our characters, head canons, and more!! if thats not your style, i'm not going to force you to talk to me. this is ultimately about having fun in the roleplay, after all!!

in terms of pairings, i prefer to play f in f x m, but i am more than willing to double any gender in any pairing!
    when it comes to canon characters, i really prefer leaving them out and doing pure oc x oc. i will do canon x oc, since it seems most people who do fandom rp here prefer that.

that being said, whatever plot we have please push it forward with me!! i love the collaborative side of rp just about as much as reading and writing replies.
O, STARS ABOVE.
o, won't you guide me with your light ¿

this is my rebirth.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

fandoms

pairings

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

craving
oc's only
convince me
not looking

books:
Warriors
The Selection series
Spirit Animals
Eragon/Inheritance Cycle
Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus

Pegasus

anime
Death Note
Demon Slayer
RWBY
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Fairy Tail
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan
The Seven Deadly Sins

Your Lie in April
Bleach
Arcane

games
The Last of Us
Gears of War

pairings
- enemies to lovers
- competitive friends
- hero x villain
- mage x familiar (with some sort of humanoid form)
- mage x magic hater
- royalty/nobility x commoner
- rich x poor
- werewolf x vampire
- popular x unpopular
- rival x rival.
- survivor x survivor
- experiment x experiment
- experiment x investigator
- shapeshifter x hunter
- arranged marriage

these are my memories.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ h e l l o !  ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 
original.jpg

hi! i go by willow tree here! still looking for some roleplays, but now i'm on a bit of a bbcode rabbit hole, please forgive me!

i tend to match what my partner writes, although i absolutely love the chance to expand and write whole novels! don't feel intimidated, as long as you can pull off a good paragraph or two i'm happy!
grammar isn't much of an issue, as long as it's readable its ok!!

i am ghost friendly, although i will ask after a week or so (so i don't accidentally leave a conversation when the other person simply got busy)
i do really appreciate communication though!! i tend to have a bit of fun in ooc - i will spill all the songs i have for our characters, head canons, and more!! if thats not your style, i'm not going to force you to talk to me. this is ultimately about having fun in the roleplay, after all!!

in terms of pairings, i prefer to play f in f x m, but i am more than willing to double any gender in any pairing!
when it comes to canon characters, i really prefer leaving them out and doing pure oc x oc. i will do canon x oc, since it seems most people who do fandom rp here prefer that.

that being said, whatever plot we have please push it forward with me!! i love the collaborative side of rp just about as much as reading and writing replies.

now, i am neverending.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

genre

plots

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

genres
Apocalypse
Dysfunctional family drama
Romance
Fantasy
Modern
Sci-fi
Historical
Isekai

plots
- Our characters are siblings, who don't really understand each other. They both feel a lot of pressure from their family members to live up to expectations and tension builds as the pressure does.
(Encanto inspired, doesn't have to have magic! Can be modern, similar setting, etc!)
- Character A ends up taken from their life, thrown into a new one where they have to adjust. Character B picks them up in their travels, while character A tries to find their way home. But, what if this life is so much more than the one they were originally living?
(modern world to fantasy?)
(magical family heir/heiress to low-income town?)
(whatever you can come up with!)
- Rag-tag group trying to leave their impoverished, crime-filled lives behind?
(Found family)
(Could also do something similar to Maximus Ride or something; where they're stuck in some program they had no choice in being part of)
- Character A is sent into the body of a character from a story the vaguely remember the plot from. Villain? Hero? A random citizen in a town? How will they use their limited knowledge of the original plot, even as it starts to deviate from the storyline? And why does character B, one of the more prominent figures in the story, suddenly have such an interest in them?
(definitely not inspired by the many villainess comics I've been reading)
(We can literally go any direction with this, I just think it'd be fun)
(Honestly down for doubling this - I can imagine the complications of two characters trying to change the story to their liking, whether they're unknowingly working with or against each other!)
- Muse a was born with/experimented on and has had powers since birth. They find an experimental lab. Unfortunately they can only help muse b escape, who has no idea how to control their powers and isn't exactly the most calm about their current situation

tumblr plots

(not made by me; found on tumblr and pasted as is. can be altered)

1. spooky plot idea. our muses despise each other but are in the same friend group. the group decides to go on a haunted cabin trip for the weekend. our muses try to avoid each other or bicker the whole time. but then night comes. one of our muses is lowkey terrified of ghosts/supernatural things and is up all night. the other muse bumps into them at night because they’re kind of an insomniac. at first they’re kind of messing with them but it’s like, oh, you’re genuinely scared. never seen you vulnerable before. maybe they let down their guard. maybe they bond. or maybe they just explore the grounds and fight all night

2.I want a plot where muse a is a prince who has been betrothed to the same girl since birth, a princess which brings muse b into the picture. They used to see each other as children, but when muse a’s mother dies the two countries grow apart. Years and years later the two have only ever conversed through letters a couple times a year, and now with muse a’s father falling ill and dying the peace treaty is crumbling entirely. The marriage has to happen now or a war will fall, so muse a and muse b are pushed together once again in the same country. Here comes awkward royal encounters and ‘oh my god, you’re a lot hotter than I remember’. Gimme.

3. muse a is minding their own business at a family get together at a restaurant when in steps muse b all high and mightly and instantly sparks seem to fly between them. they start dating and for a while muse a is oblivious to the fact muse b is only using them for their wealth. by the time muse a figures things out, they’re blackmailed by muse b and their entourage to the point where muse a no longer has self worth and the family leaves town in order to escape. by then, muse b has realized they have actually fallen in love with muse a and it cost them losing muse a entirely to realize it.

4. someone gimmie a plot based off of heather by conan gray where muse a and muse b had been best friends with one another for as long as they could remember. muse a and muse b had that type of friendship where everyone thought they were dating. for example, muse b gives muse a their sweaters to wear. muse a been in love with muse b for so long, but enters another person that sparks muse b’s interest and muse a could feel muse b slipping out of their fingers and their friendship begins to get rocky as muse b’s attention focuses on the new person. enters muse a’s insecurities and how they wish they were the person that caught muse b’s eyes. and like it could lead to like a drunken fight or muse a confessing their love and maybe muse b feels the same way or don’t ??? either way ANGST !!

5. muse a works as a florist in a cute little shop where muse b always buys flowers and bouquets. muse a thinks it’s lovely they are buying flowers for their significant other, but must b only comes to see muse a, their daily ray of sunshine.

6. muse a and muse b are both famous and the internet has been shipping them for no reason, so decide to meet up and there’s a real strong chemistry between them.

7. muse a's neck really hurts and for some reason they feel really weak and shaky. food doesn't sound good anymore and their teeth feel just a bit sharper. They leave their house ignoring the seemingly distant howls until they're face to face with a wolf (figuratively or literally?? new vampire/werewolf x born werewolf/vampire)

coded @wynorx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back