• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chaepeumeon

Paul Dano's wife
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Currently, I'm craving a wholesome, slice of life family roleplay. If anyone's down, just let me know.

What I'm looking for:
  • A roleplay with at least 3 months experience.
  • A roleplayer with proper grammar
  • A roleplayer that's flexible, and willing to play multiple roles if nobody is there to fill it
  • Someone older than the age of 13, some topics could be a bit serious
  • A writing style from a one-liner to semi-lit
Roles to fill:

Mother:
Father:
Children:
(There will be allowed up to 7 children. The age range is from unborn to about 15)

If you happen to be interested in this roleplay, DM me the role you'd like, and we can go from there. Hope someone joins, I need something to do ^^

Currently, I'm craving a wholesome, slice of life family roleplay. If anyone's down, just let me know.

What I'm looking for:
  • A roleplay with at least 3 months experience.
  • A roleplayer with proper grammar
  • A roleplayer that's flexible, and willing to play multiple roles if nobody is there to fill it
  • Someone older than the age of 13, some topics could be a bit serious
  • A writing style from a one-liner to semi-lit
Roles to fill:

Mother:
Father:
Children:
(There will be allowed up to 7 children. The age range is from unborn to about 15)

If you happen to be interested in this roleplay, DM me the role you'd like, and we can go from there. Hope someone joins, I need something to do ^^
May I have a child role I can play from 1-5

I'm interested in joining. I can play pretty much any role needed but I would prefer to play a child around 5-14 years old. I have also send a DM your way.

Last edited:
Are extended family members an option? I have an idea for that that I wouldnt mind adding in.
I'm so sorry I thought that I had already invited you to the OOC group, I hope you still want to be part of the role play, sorry again about not realising sooner.

Do you still need a father? I'd be interested.
EDIT: Ah, looks like it's already taken.

Do you still need a father? I'd be interested.
EDIT: Ah, looks like it's already taken.
Hello it is possible that you could take this role as who is playing the role currently is quite happy to give it up if anyone wants to play them instead, I think but you would have to verify with that person if the role is available or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back