• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π…πšπ¦π’π₯𝐒𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐬 | open and accepting! apps due march 20th!

I just woke up and we're on page two already holy crap!!! Thank you so much for your interest everyone!! :D

Ah i forgot to ask, what’s your policy on face claims? Will this rp be using real face claims, art, or descriptions?

This RP will be using drawn faceclaims, but AI-generated art and picrew will also be acceptable. This is just so everything is cohesive in terms of aesthetic :)

This isn't first come first serve, but can people make multiple characters though? Roles are pretty limited so I'd be surprised haha

Nope, this is gonna be one per person. Since we have so much interest already I'm thinking of adding another role or two πŸ‘€ I probably won't put them up in a day or two though.
This sounds like an interesting concept mark me down as interested as well!

That said since it’s not first come first serve but (probably) application based, would we be able to make a few diff concepts to apply with (like not multiple characters expectation but make a unique idea for each role)

Of course! Just know that I would only be picking one!
This question might be a bit on the nose, but what are you looking for in an applicant? What kind of vibe are you looking for in our characters?

Also, do the zodiacs beside the witch's descriptions an insight into each witch's temperaments or are they just there to look cool?

Interesting question! :) I guess all I'm looking for someone who's willing to make a fleshed out character that will grow and develop over the RP. I'm hoping all the characters will be diverse for an interesting and colorful cast!
The zodiacs are just for decoration lol

Again, thank you everyone for your interest! I'm overwhelmed at the amount of love this is getting! I'm going to try and get the discord up later tonight and I'll post the character thread as soon as it's ready!!

Congrats on all the interest, seems like the competition is fierce lmao.

Hi! I love the concept, amazing job on all this !!! I was wondering if for character appearance, would just written descriptions without a fc be ok? or do we all need to find a fc?

Hi! I love the concept, amazing job on all this !!! I was wondering if for character appearance, would just written descriptions without a fc be ok? or do we all need to find a fc?
Thanks!! I'm encouraging everyone to look for an fc, but if you can't find anything that matches what you're looking for, then written is just fine! Just remember to provide plenty of details.

I LOVE COMMON FOLK GETTING THE REP AND ATTENTION IN NARRATIVE'S ABOUT THEM YESSSS 😭😭😀😀

Are you still recruiting for this one by any chance?? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

come on in! it's application based, and the due date isn't until March 20th.

I LOVE COMMON FOLK GETTING THE REP AND ATTENTION IN NARRATIVE'S ABOUT THEM YESSSS 😭😭😀😀

Are you still recruiting for this one by any chance?? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

Seaquill pretty much summed it up, but yes! For anyone else seeing this, I'll be taking applications all the way up to the due date so come join the fun!

This sounds neat and very well thought-out! Are any of the familiars unaccounted for? I don’t see any placeholders for Conjuring or Death (unless Goldfish is somehow a vague reference to death).

Would’ve popped into the Discord to ask, but the link’s expired.

This sounds neat and very well thought-out! Are any of the familiars unaccounted for? I don’t see any placeholders for Conjuring or Death (unless Goldfish is somehow a vague reference to death).

Would’ve popped into the Discord to ask, but the link’s expired.

Unsure about the above questions, but here's the discord! Lol

It's March 20th! You know what that means! Character sheets will be due by the end of the day! I'll be checking them tomorrow afternoon, so that gives you a few extra hours! Stay tuned for role announcements!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back