• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™ : ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ช๐™š๐™จ (CLOSED)

Man I'm boring, I usually play good-guy NCR runs, lol. The character I'm thinking of submitting for this thread was actually made for my first Mr. House run, ha. I'll probably try and go for the Lone Star.
Im a Mr. House girl through and through ajdhsifjskfns ITS FUN WORKIN FOR THE TUPPERWEAR KING!!

I prefer Yes Man, that way I can kill both the slavers and the oligarchs while ruling Vegas for myself. It's fun nuking both sides, especially with the Lonesome Road DLC, where you can nuke both NCR and Legion, but you can't if you've already killed Benny.

Hey there! I'm currently interested in the rp. I was wondering if the DEVIL IN DISGUISE role was still open? Also, we all know that the superior faction in Fallout New Vegas is the kings. I mean the king can single handily take out the legion and the NCR if he wants to. But since he's such a nice guy he doesn't.

Hey there! I'm currently interested in the rp. I was wondering if the DEVIL IN DISGUISE role was still open? Also, we all know that the superior faction in Fallout New Vegas is the kings. I mean the king can single handily take out the legion and the NCR if he wants to. But since he's such a nice guy he doesn't.
it totally is! CS isn't up yet to so everything's fair game! Feel free to head to the OOC linked in a post or two above!

If your still accepting...

I'd be down to fill the atom bomb baby role. He ain't that bright, but he has a bright future. Though that may just be the radiation. He's the madman running around with a pipe and a pipe gun. He carries a big pipe, he just really likes them.

If your still accepting...

I'd be down to fill the atom bomb baby role. He ain't that bright, but he has a bright future. Though that may just be the radiation. He's the madman running around with a pipe and a pipe gun. He carries a big pipe, he just really likes them.
apps are still open! it's not first come first serve so we'll prob pick whoever's best for their roles. feel free to join the discord linked somewhere on this page!

How does my bio look? I don't think I left anything out, but I'm open to edits where needed.

oh yes! very interestedddddd!!!!
apps are due wednesday at midnight! did you have any ideas for the roles? also we have a discord linked somewhere on the page you are free to join and chat more among the others.

the cs is also linked a few pages above if you wanted to take a look where the interest is mostly concentrated <3

apps are due wednesday at midnight! did you have any ideas for the roles? also we have a discord linked somewhere on the page you are free to join and chat more among the others.

the cs is also linked a few pages above if you wanted to take a look where the interest is mostly concentrated <3
The first one to grab me was The Lone Star role! Really like the perception perks in the games. So, thats what I'll be applying for.

Discord! Great! I'll peep in when I bang out this CS :3

Okie dokie! I posted my CS (fingers crossed)
I did rush my back ground and appearance so it may be a little... mushed? ;o; for lack of a better term....
it was a long day at work...
in any case i had fun building this character!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your applications! Characters are now closed!
While we loved reading through all the submitted ideas, we chose those we thought to be best suited. Refer to the top post of the CS page (or if you've been hearted by us admins!) To know you're in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back