• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™ : ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ช๐™š๐™จ (CLOSED)

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

folsom prison blues

johnny cash

overview.

W
    ar. War never changes. In the year 2279, spliced somewhere between the Project Purity success in the Capital Wasteland and the inevitable Second Battle of Hoover Dam, Americaโ€™s Midwest has made quite a name for herself. In the heart of it all, Chicago-- a once vibrant and bustling capital, The Windy City-- has been struck down and built back up at least three times by now. Nearly a hundred years ago, the outskirts of Chicago were tamed by the rogue Eastern Brotherhood of Steel, and the locals there whoโ€™d survived the last Battle of Chicago. Since then, the inner city has been attempted a dozen times over to be claimed once more.

Known Raider clans have stripped the land and staked themselves where most inconvenient, making the city itself a war on the streets. Above ground, however? With Chicago being the birthplace for skyscrapers, and although most were flattened in the Great War, those that remained became highly sought out positions of power. Successful attempts to settle in these great skyscrapers has yielded a power dynamic of sorts, not unlike the lords and ladies of yore who sat atop their grand castles overlooking their vassals and land. In such a way, Chicago citizens designated themselves with such titles, and before long slavery became the norm as to reap the land and defend the streets against the Raiders who were not leaving anytime soon.

The Eastern Brotherhood has cut off contact with the city, nestled in their outskirts, though some reports do speak of sightings of Brotherhood scouting parties, looking for something.

The Enclave lurks, remnants deposed from the Capital Brotherhood's swift decimation of them posed somewhere Northwest of Illinois. Little is known about them.

You areโ€ฆ someone from somewhere, stuck in the middle of it all. Perhaps youโ€™ve got a family, or no one to miss you, but by some stroke of luck or misfortune, you have found yourself kidnapped. Enslaved, really. Along with six other individuals, trapped in a cage, our RP starts with waiting to be bought. Or killed. Or to escape. When a wealthy Lord from Chicago makes himself known, and buys your โ€˜freedomโ€™, itโ€™s made clear that this is not simple catch and release: heโ€™s got a purpose for you, and the most that anyone can do is bite their tongue and expect the worst.

Turns out, the worldโ€™s got a lot more surprises up its sleeve.

intro

roles

rules

FALLOUT :

windy city
blues

genre

sci-fi, adventure

status

accepting

spots open

5/7

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Have onto figure out my character I tent to like power armor/ robot lovers or a tribal who took the perk wild wasteland with 10 luck

Have onto figure out my character I tent to like power armor/ robot lovers or a tribal who took the perk wild wasteland with 10 luck
Remember to look at the currently available roles! Each is geared toward one of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes, meaning extreme luck won't be availble! Feel free to peruse x

Remember to look at the currently available roles! Each is geared toward one of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes, meaning extreme luck won't be availble! Feel free to peruse x
Given most of the links were dead I didn't notice the roles

Given most of the links were dead I didn't notice the roles
Thats fine! The CS and Lore are waiting to be updated pending the start of the RP! Its easy to gloss over in the layout, but go ahead and get familiar (:

Hey, I'd be super interested! I have an OC that's a former member of the Legion; where does this thread stand timeline wise with the events of New Vegas?

Hey, I'd be super interested! I have an OC that's a former member of the Legion; where does this thread stand timeline wise with the events of New Vegas?
In the year 2297, spliced somewhere between the Project Purity success in the Capital Wasteland and the inevitable Second Battle of Hoover Dam, Americaโ€™s Midwest has made quite a name for herself.
As for Canon, we're loosely following the Fallout Tactics (lmao) lore as a basis for Chicago!

Itโ€™s about two years before events! So itโ€™s totally free on anything in new Vegas

In the year 2297, spliced somewhere between the Project Purity success in the Capital Wasteland and the inevitable Second Battle of Hoover Dam, Americaโ€™s Midwest has made quite a name for herself.
As for Canon, we're loosely following the Fallout Tactics (lmao) lore as a basis for Chicago!
Jinx

God, I'm sorry for missing that, I read the thread so many times and somehow didn't make the year connection. ๐Ÿ˜… I have Tactics in my Steam library but I hadn't tried it yet. Thanks for giving me the push to finally install it! It's so hard finding Fallout threads here, I appreciate what you guys are organizing.

God, I'm sorry for missing that, I read the thread so many times and somehow didn't make the year connection. ๐Ÿ˜… I have Tactics in my Steam library but I hadn't tried it yet. Thanks for giving me the push to finally install it! It's so hard finding Fallout threads here, I appreciate what you guys are organizing.
sometimes its too easy to gloss over stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚ no worries! excited to get people going on this! Haven't actually played tactics myself but I am SCOURING the wiki, plus we are making a few creative liberties with Chicago as well.

Finding good fallout threads insane, especially ones that aren't just about looking cool and being crazy strong. Sometimes we love playing a little bastard

I'm very interested. I can never find enough Fallout RPs. And although I haven't played Fallout Tactics (No PC :closedeyescryingfrown:), I can watch a few videos for the lore of the game to get caught up.

I'm very interested. I can never find enough Fallout RPs. And although I haven't played Fallout Tactics (No PC :closedeyescryingfrown:), I can watch a few videos for the lore of the game to get caught up.
WELCOME ON IN! and dont stress too much, me and Angel havent played Tactics (and we're set after the game events) its us and the wiki against the world. But we're glad to see another face!!!

Once the CS is up, I'm probably gonna choose either THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE or THE LIL' EINSTEIN. I've always tended to have an intelligent and/or charismatic build when I play any of the Fallout games. Not to say I don't like to loosen up and become a genocidal manic once in a while.

Once the CS is up, I'm probably gonna choose either THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE or THE LIL' EINSTEIN. I've always tended to have an intelligent and charismatic build when I play any of the Fallout games. Not to say I don't like to loosen up and become a genocidal manic once in a while.
I like that loosening up includes genocide ๐Ÿคฃ we all need a bit of release after running around the mojave

I like that loosening up includes genocide ๐Ÿคฃ we all need a bit of release after running around the mojave
Of course. Usually, after I'm done sniping Deathclaws with Boone, I go to the local NCR/Legion base near by to loosen up. And to loosen up the NCR/Legion troops with mini nukes.

Man I'm boring, I usually play good-guy NCR runs, lol. The character I'm thinking of submitting for this thread was actually made for my first Mr. House run, ha. I'll probably try and go for the Lone Star.

INTERESTED (I was thinking of starting a fallout rp but I guess I wonโ€™t have to :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back