• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well I'm not ash yet so i guess they're friendly" Robin thought to himself, and friendly meant not potentially deadly to approach. So Robin mozzied his way on over to the group but stopped when one of the Vault Dwellers discharged a shot into the dirt next to her foot "OH why, those Vault Dwellers are raw out the Vault aren't they" shot Robin's mind as he tried not to visibly recoil from the gunshot before continuing until he was about ten or so feet from the Paladin "So uh, whats all the excitement over there?" He said gesturing toward the Vertibird "Those Brotherhood birds, didn't know you guys picked up a new paint scheme, didn't know Vault suits where is fashion either"

Paladin Blake turned sharply aiming his laser rifle at the new commer. Nathan and JAne did the same. Though Nathan steped in front of Hanah to shield her.
"Not ours just a pain in the ass is what that is." Blake said. "What buisness do you have here?" he then asked.

Col. Dorian Blackwood
Outside of the Fort Hagen Sat Array, 6 hours later
Once the civilians had been unloaded at Pinnacle Island, the transport variant returned with much needed supplies, such as ammo, medical, and most importantly a new suit of NE BDU's and armour. Walking up to the newly inducted private, Dorian gave the man a look over. "Well Private Wolfe, how's the new armour fit?" The colonel asked, his voice storted slightly by his own armour's helmet as they crept towards their target.
The whole array was crawling with Raiders. A well outfitted groups dubbing themselves the Rust Devils. Funny how their corpses will soon be rusted over after some time in the elements. Peering up over the rise, he quietly assessed the situation. Seeing all he needed to see, he made his way pack towards his men.
"Alright, so these Rust Devils think they're behind their walls and cobbled together bots, but that will be their downfall. I want fire team charlie to be the ones that knock at the door, while fire teams Alpha, and Bravo wait wait for the bastards the scramble. When that happens, Team delta will rain fire on them forcing them into cover. From there we'll charge in and kill them all before securing the interior."

24613-2-1496793576.png

Wester236 Wester236

PVT. Kieran Wolfe

Outside Fort Hagen Satellite Array

Kieran stops looking at the base with his binoculars and follows Dorian back to the group. He got a few looks from the other soldiers on their way to the Rust Devil's Base, but he figured they just were suspicious of his enclave heritage. "It fits well sir." Kieran said, his voice muffled slightly from the filter mask. "I managed to spot a few on the satellite dishes over there so be wary of any sniper fire."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Last edited:
"Expensive pain in the ass you have there then" Robin looked at the "barrel" of the Paladin's Laser rifle and showed one of his hands "I was staying nearby when the light show and fireworks started, I was just headed eastward in general when I ran into you bunch." Robin looked between the Paladin and the scribe mostly ignoring the Vault Dwellers and the bound Raider "As for my business, Mostly surviving, wandering, not running into a large group of bandits, maybe looking for a place to stay every now and then, you know, Wastelander things in general."

Blake lowered his weapon. This sensors told him that he was the only one nearby so he didn't see the wastelander as much of a threat. "Well we are heading toward a farm just west of here. You are welcome to join us." Jane then looked at Blake
"Are you sure that is a good idea Paladin?" she said
"With the enclave in the area the more people we have with us the less of a target we are for them." he replied.
Nathan didn't like the idea either but the paladin did have a good argument.
Blake turned back to the wastelander. "Whats your name?" he asked.

Robin dropped his left hand to his side and breathed a sigh of relief "That farm is west-southwest technically, Bandits probably got what they want and left already. Best not bring up I witnessed that mess." He thought for a second while the Brotherhood argued between themselves "The names Robin, I can think of worse traveling companions than a Paladin and a Scribe, I don't think I can turn that offer down, that is if the Vault Dwellers aren't against it, Paladin-" Robin pauses and makes a kind of circular motion with his left hand.

Col. Dorian Blackwood
Dorian looked up at the dishes and saw the mentioned raider snipers. With a nod, he pointed at his own sharpshooters then at the dishes. Their response was a single nod before heading off to find a better angle. After a couple of minutes, the teams were in position, and three silenced coughs rang out near by. second later the snipers fell, each with a 7.62 round to the brain-pan "Alright Fire Team Charlie, go say hello." He said waiving the team forward. The heavy thuds of power armour footfall filled the air, as the the four walking tanks charged in, heavy weapons firing into the walls and unsuspecting Rust Devils. Moments after, the two Hellfire Troopers rained fire upon the makeshift fort, catching the unprepared raiders and their bots aflame. Standing, Dorian hefted his rifle and waived his hand forward. "All Teams, Advance! For The United States, And the Neo-Enclave!" And with that cry, he charged in, trampling any in his path and mowing down raiders like wheat in a field. Under the combined fire of the surprise attack, the guards quickly fell.

Wester236 Wester236

PVT. Kieran Wolfe

Kieran joins the charge yelling out a war cry as he joins his brothers in arms. The plan worked perfectly, and all that were on the ground were effectively neutralized. While they were clearing the ground sectors of any stragglers, Kieran looks and sees a hut with a catwalk that goes up to the satellite dishes. "I'm gonna see if there is any rats inside waiting for any scraps after this." Kieran says as he then continues his star-spangled crusade into the hut after putting two fresh shells into his double barrel. After a couple seconds, one could hear yelling inside and an exchange of fire. "Mother fucker!" A couple of seconds after that Kieran walks with a slight limp out of the hut up to the cat walk, with a visible stream of blood at his side. "Hut is clear of rats!" Kieran yells out, as he continues up to the satellite dishes. Upon reaching the top he finds a middle-aged man, who must have ran up there after getting shot in the arm pretty badly, which attributed to him getting quickly restrained. "I'd like to know a few things friend," Kieran says, "and maybe I'd let you live to tell the tale as a Red Bird." The man immediately jumped at the promise of life after this, nodding quickly. "Alright then Red Bird, how did you get this stuff, and is there any thing else around here that we should know about?" The man proceeded to tell him of a terminal at the end of the catwalk that opened a hatch to a underground part of their base, which Kieran proceeded to make him open the hatch, and how they took most of this stuff from some guy named the Mechanist and some parts from a General Atomics near the coast. "Good, Red Bird, now you just have to do one more thing...fly. LOOK OUT BELOW!" Kieran then blew open the mans back, making him fly off the cat walk and to the ground, his blood adding red to the white and blue sky. Kieran walked back down, muttering, "Better dead than red."

Nathan looked back at Hanah then sighed. "This is going to hurt a bit" he said as he grabed her hand and poped her thumb back into it's place.
Paladin Blake turned around and started walking toward the farm again. "I'm Paladin Blake but you can just call me Paladin." he said.
"Jane put the barrel of her laser pistol to the raider's back to continue her forward too.

Hanah Solo
Between Sanctuary and Concord
Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711
Noble
Kenshin772 Kenshin772

"OW!"
Hanah yelled as her thumb poped back it's place. After massaging bit her hand she lifted up pipe revolver, already holding it wierdly and get up from ground. She kept her eyes down from others, as she felt ashamed from nearly shooting her own foot and using one of 5 bullets she had to her working gun. As she wasn't going to use Raider's gun as it looked too complicated to her and cryolator was broken so she couldn't use that too.​

Col. Dorian Blackwood
Dorian looked upon the recruit with anger. He could understand that the newly inducted private was only eager to show he could hold his own, and that it was also his own damn fault for sending him in without any training; formal or informal. Breathing out a sigh, Dorian spoke. "Private... That man was an unarmed combatant that had surrendered to you... Tell me, Why The FUCK Did You Execute Him?!" He barked, clearly pissed off at not only the recruit, but himself. "Doesn't matter now... But if I see or hear that you executed someone whom had surrendered or was no longer a threat, i will have you serve on the firing line as an example. Don't let it happen again... AM I CLEAR PRIVATE?!"

Wester236 Wester236

PVT. Kieran Wolfe

Kieran was immediately taken aback from the Colonel's rebuke, having a slight wave of regret come over him. Feeling a need to defend himself, he broke off from his shock and replied as calmly as he could, but he was still a bit shaky from the Colonel's reaction and adrenaline. "The man was easily in his late 40's sir, he could have walked away from this life he chose, but he didn't. I can understand with those who are easily my age or younger, but him? He did not choose his life from poverty , but for the sake of cruelty." Kieran says, but then after he looks down from the ground, his guilt now openly visible. "However, I do understand your anger sir, taking justice in my own hands rather than something more proper... it's not right. I promise I won't do any vigilantics like that again."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Robin smiled Warmly at Blake "Very well Paladin, lead the way" Robin moved into line behind Blake and fastened his pack to his shoulder before dawning his crossbow in hand "I'll watch left and call out anything I see" he called out to the rest of the group as he trained his eyes on the outlying buildings of Concord keeping watch for the Bandits from the Farmhouse, "If the family isn't dead they'll probably ask us to avenge the girl that the Raiders killed, wonder if Paladin Blake is going to be a good man or if he's just another greedy Tech Hunter."

Last edited:
When they reached the farm all was quite. Blake got a little suspicious about it. The brahman was still eating away at some grain but no settlers or farmers were insight. "Robin, Nathan you two with me. I don't like the look of this. be ready for anything." Paladin Blake said raising his laser rifle ready to fire. Jane stood with the raider prisoner and Hanah near a fallen tree that would provide them cover if anything went wrong.

As they approached the farm there was no sign of any one there. Blake looked down at his scanner. "I have no readings of life forms here Nathan and Robin you two check the house I'll check the perimeter. " he ordered.

Nathan then walked up to the door having his 10mm pistol ready with the safety off. He opened the door carefully and stepped inside. but there was no one inside. He turned to Robin. "any idea where they went?" he asked.

Robin broke formation and moved along the outskirts of the Farm looking between the rows of Mutfruit "Didn't think they'd take the farmers and I don't see any other bodies, I'll check the tracks see where they went" he thought to himself as he rounded the last row of crop to reveal the corpse of a headless woman, "I got a body over here" he called out to the Paladin and Nathan before he turned his attention to the south hill where the Raiders appeared from earlier he could see the tracks of the raiders as well as drag marks from the farmers two walking side by side with one set seeming deeper while the other had a clear limp to it. The other new set of tracks were drag marks from a body being carried from the look of things one of the Farmers resisted and needed to be knocked out. "Six sets of tracks coming in and nine going out, looks to be headed South-East a bit" Robin concluded his search and returned to the body of the headless woman waiting for Blake and Nathan to conclude their own searches.

" So the Enclave has resurfaced yet again really they are more persistent than rad roaches" A woman spoke as she sat at a table looking over the latest reports.

"Enclave ma'am" A man asked dressed in an odd colored jump suit, the man was seemingly by far the woman's senior but he had never heard of this enclave.

" I am not surprised you have never heard of them with how cut off you have been till now, they are a prewar group made up of the army and the pre war elite they tend to resurface to try to kill everyone or take over lands" The moan said and despite her seeming age, looking barely older than 20, she was clearly in charge. After The director explained the situation there were murmurs about this organization. The institute had been aware of their coming and had even saw what happened at the cryo vault. The institute had spies everywhere in the forms of people and animals and the vault had been a point of interest for the director as it held many possible test subjects for future experiments. Well that seemed to be of less importance now as the Enclave was seemingly planning to take over here, back at big MT the director had noticed over time more and more connections over old world stations broadcasting meaning someone had been moving. This did mean that the Enclave was a far more powerful force than expected given they apparently had the numbers to even think about taking over territory.

" What are we going to do?" A man in a black colored jump suit asked sounding far more concerned though not fearful as the others were. he was the head of the synth retention Bureau in a way he was the chief of security. " First this brotherhood twice and now more power armored fanatics" he said to which several voiced various concerned or ideas to remain hidden. Old habits of simply hiding away it seemed died hard.

The director sighed " This Neo Enclave is not acting in typical fashion to the previous iterations, normally they try to work in secret and most often try to gather FEV which we have the only supply of here" The director explained in fact after she had taken over they had opened up that branch of research though with Virgil gone the breakthrough the master had was likely lost. The director had an agent on the outside that might have the needed information but she had not opened up contact in awhile. The institute was somewhat in the dark as to the motives of this new enclave, though the base line goal was the same rebuild what was lost. Still they were recruiting wastelanders, and that was something that they could exploit.

" This neo Enclave is likely not well informed about our operations otherwise they would have attempted contact, we must act to gather information before they can manage the same" The director said. While the enclave could only gather rumors about the institute , the Institute could gather much more information via infiltration thus they had the advantage. It would not be hard to create a few ideal soldiers and plant them in the common wealth.

It was then that new information came in the Neo Enclave was setting up base near their agent Kellogg at fort Haggen and while Kellog was formidable he was only one man. The perfect chance to get some agents right where they wanted them. " And now the chance has presented itself, we will have to make sure out agents make an impression upon this Neo enclave" The director said as with a few taps on a screen she brought up a map of the fort Hagen area " Inform Kellog and those with him they will withdraw for the time being, we will have him moved to another location so he can continue his hunt for our rouge" The direction explained " In the mean time We will need several of our best synths, coursers would be the best overwrite their personalities with a more human one and keep their training then we will release one of our test subject 34fd will work" She explained pointing at several areas the test subject was a deathclaw they had captured used for splicing experiments. " We will move our agents into the fort and 34fd nearby then have our agents cause an explosion before going to eliminate 34fd" She explained the test subject was weaker then normal and would be little issue but would look impressive.

If the others doubted the director they didn't say it each was well aware of of might happen to them if they spoke out and many were more loyal to her than the institute itself these days. They would have everything ready in only 30 minutes and the synths would be ready to put on a show for the Neo enclave. Each was given simple clothes leather armor and basic guns of their choosing that were not institute standard. Then the actors would all be sent up top all in the right places. The timing would ensure that this event would happen while the enclave was attacking or just after they attacked the array and would kick off with large explosion after large explosion as four men working in a far higher degree of coordination than your common wastelander started fighting a death claw that they seemed to be hunting. Thanks to the advanced skill and tactics of the men the deathclaw would stand no chance and would be brought low in minutes, hopefully the Neo Enclave would take notice of these promising recruits.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Wester236 Wester236

Col. Dorian Blackwood
Fort Hagen Sat Array
Satisfied with the recruit's response, he turned towards the hatch, and assembly of his squad. Reaching up, he removed his helmet with a pressurized hissed before addressing his men. "Alright, I want both Hellfire troopers to remain up here and secure the area. Sadly, you two would be more a hinderance in the tight quarters of the bunker. So guard the array. Lema Foxtrot 5 and 6 will remain topside to aid you along with our snipers." He said before giving them a nod. With that, the small fireteam set out to fulfill their orders. Looking at the others he was about to continue, when a series of detonations shook the area east by south-east of their position within the fort. Growling, the colonel spun and pointed in the general direction barking new orders. "Change of plans, I want the area within the fort secured ASAP. And I mean I wanted it done yesterday! Lock and load!" He barked drawing his advanced looking saber, plasma licking at it's edge upon activation.

With one hand, he secured his helmet and began a quick march towards the base while the small fireteam remained to secure the array's exterior. "Attack Pattern Epsilon." Dorian growled as he drew his Cobra Officer's revolver in his off hand. The sounds of combat not too far off from their position. If they were hostile, they would die. If they were in trouble, the NE would aid them.

Wester236 Wester236 Karcen Karcen

Marcie quickly pulled out two parts that she knew would sell well, and for a high price, then handed over the hacking module to the man. "Pleasure doing business." she quickly spoke before looking over toward the female in power armor. A storyteller? It was interesting, to say the least, and not something Marcie could say she saw a lot of. Of course, everyone had stories, but not everyone devoted a portion of their life to such a thing. Most people were either trying to survive in the wastes or make a living in whatever hole they could crawl up in. As she listened she began to pack up her supplies. There was no use keeping them out if it wasn't going to sell or be traded for.

Her head perked up as she heard about the woman looking to find some of the larger landmarks of the area. "I could also help with that." She paused as she put the last of her gear away, patting her brahmin's head softly before bringing her full attention to the others around her "I've traveled these wastes for a long time now, know them like the back of my hand."

PVT. Kieran Wolfe
Kieran nearly jumped to the heavens from the roar of the explosions. Upon hearing the Colonel's orders he found cover that would get him a shot if there were enemies moving in on them next to another comrade. When he got there the man looked at him tersely and signaled him to move. Kieran sighed as he found another position. "I know, I know, spacing." Kieran whispers. He had only a very brief time to know the basics of the patterns. Upon reaching his spot, the roar of a deathclaw could be heard, but this was not a roar of defiance, it was a roar of pain. Whatever or whoever was fighting that deathclaw knew what they were doing. "I hope they are friendly, otherwise this may not end well." Kieran thought as he cocked his 10mm as they were getting close to the fight

Alex and Alice

The two coursers were already on the move as the enclave arrived the plan was working perfectly. The two had gotten new personalities and memories but kept the old so that they would never switch sides. This was just a high stakes recon mission and the director was an odd one. The two would move around their target showing to their audience their skill and power. This had all been a set up to get the recruited and yet the best they faced was no push over it was weak but not broken. Alex would distract the beasts while Alice shot its eyes blinding it. This created an opening as the beast reared back and roared in pain. Taking this Alex ran in and aimed his gun at the soft scaled under the moth and fired the bullets going right the the deathclaws brain killing it. The enclave would arrive just as the beast fell having gotten to see the end of the show.

"Looks like we had on looker" Alex saud6
"Yeah but we had it on lock down though that is some fancy armor they have" Alice chuckled.
"What outfit are you guys with?" Alex asked pretending he thought they were raiders.

Col. Dorian Blackwood
Just as he and his unit moved into position and spotted the two wastelanders and their target, he held up a fist in a hold position signal. As one of them blinded the sickly looking deathclaw, the other moved in and fired into the soft scales of the mouth, dropping the poor creature. All his men had their weapons trained on the deceased Deathclaw, and the two Wastelanders. "Peters, Jenkins, and O'Connell, Secure the corpse. Make sure it's down for the count."
The three mentioned soldiers raised their weapons and moved in while the others kept their's trained on the two. Dorian being the exception. "Colonel Blackwood of the Neo-Enclave. You two seem to have a handle on the situation." The colonel said to them, followed by the sound of an automatic plasma rifle discharging in a three round burst. Looking towards the three, he received a thumbs up for an all clear, before returning his attention to the two before him. "You both seem reasonably trained. Impressive. Mercenaries?"

Wester236 Wester236 Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
"Ex gunners" Alice says as while the gunners might not have the best reputation it would explain their skills.

"Yeah well gunners mercs not much of a difference" Alex said with a shrug the gunners were mercenaries though they rarely seemed to act it.

"The gunners are little more than fancy raiders" Alice said mostly to Alex though in secret telling the enclave without being asked "That's why we left remember?" She continued sounding a little mad.

"I thought we left to find some purpose outside of money that whole what was it?" Alex countered again telling the enclave without being direct about them.

"Well yes but come on you left raiders because of that shit " Alice said with as sigh

"True " Alex shrugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back