• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shadows
Nahant, Oceanological Society
Chameleon, Batgirl

"Bat, you have 30 minutes air left. Have you found what has stuck pipe?" Katherine said to her radio to her sister, who was underwater with her power armor. "Relax Kat, I found pipe. It has sucked fishes again. I am cleaning it right now and then coming back up." Katherine sight from relief. "You know why i am stressed, soon it's mirelurk's breeding season and there has been already couple hunters behind chapel." "Kat, i was one who killed those. I know that. Let me clean this pipe, so you can put pump and purification plant working. Then Mother, Aunt, cousin's baby, little sister and Grandfather get clean water again. Go make sure that those robots stay quiet, I don't want listen them at night again."
Katherine shaked her head, but headed to their house that was next of old lab, that they used as workshop. They had repaired wall of second floor when they had moved in it and Katherine had tried to mute robots, without shuting them down or removing voice module, as she had tried to get them work with remote control, so she could use them at radioactive places and fixing explosive traps. She just hadn't wanted to delete old files in server and they seemed to load those files last night from server as year update, that made them stuck telling about ocean 200 years ago.

After 15 minutes and getting one robot muted again, her pipboy radio waked up. "I am up, come to put on pump Kat." "Why don't you do it yourself Bat?" "Of course i would do it, if you want me to those it with soaked power armor." "Okay, i come, we don't want it to go short circuit. Or you." Katherine get up from computer that she used to control robots and headed back to workshop, where her sister was standing, helmet already off. "One muted, one to go." Kat said. "So i don't get use them shooting practice?" Bathilda smiled as Kat shaked her head and started pump and water purification plant again. Both smiled to each other as water started run again. Kat switched her radio frequency and called to Manor. "Chameleon call Dark Manor, Water is on." She called it three times before answer came out. "Dark Manor check, Good job, both of you. Are you coming tonight to dinner?" Kat looked to her sister who was heading to power armor station. "Dinner at Dark Manor?" "Yes, i am not mood of cooking fish." "Chameleon to Dark Manor, we will come." Kat then headed to her sister and helped her out of her power armor, before heading back to silent another bot.​

Ashlynn turned back towards sanctuary and yelled "Shit!!" she then turned towards the brotherhood members and back to the brotherhood. "You know what..." She said as she walked out of the cover she had with her rifle in her raised hand above her head. "I would rather take my chances with you lot than the ones that just incinerated my squad..." She said as she tossed her weapon up to the one in power armor. "Well shit... there are four of ya now... Lucky I decided to surrender... right?" she asked with a shrug with her hands in the air.

Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711 Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Hanah Solo
outside of Vault 111
Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711
Octo Girl Octo Girl
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Hanah peeked from top of hill down to Sanctuary and saw vertibird shooting Sanctuary, that was on fire. To her eyes it didn't seem that those who were coming from vertibird was coming to save neighborhood, more of that they was going to destroy it down to ground. She didn't know what was deathclaw, it didn't sound something that she would like to meet, but between war field and it, it felt better chance.​

"Jane tie her up." Blake commanded. still holding his rifle up to Ashlynn. Jane moved forward grabbing some zip ties from her bag "Try anything and a laser will go through your head." Blake said aloud. Nathan stood still holding up his weapon at the raider. he heard the gunfire and saw the smoke but didn't want to image what was next.

Ashlynn scoffed at the brotherhood standing in front of her. "It's either that or burning in an inferno of sanctuary... Or I may be of some use to you..." she said with a smirk. "If ya don't want to find the main base of the biggest raiders around... Pull the damn trigger..."

Hanah Solo
outside of Vault 111
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Hanah backed away from where she had looked down to her old home. She looked shaked from all death she heared and saw. She sit down to ground, taked of her helmet and tried to close her ears so she wouldn't hear noices that where coming from Sanctuary. "Please, stop it..."

Nathan admired the guys of this raider. It reminded him of his own past in the many wars and combat situations he has been in during the resource war. still back then he fought to protect his country this raider only fought for money and enjoyment.
"don't tempt me." Blake replied as he watched Jane zip tie the raider's hands behind her back
once the raider was secure they started walking down to sanctuary to see what was going on. Both Nathan and Blake had weapons at the ready.
Jane stayed behind to watch out for Hanah

Last edited:
As Dorian and his men finished their sweep of the now burning settlement, one of his snipers cried out in alarm, pointing towards the footbridge north. Spinning on his heel, the Colonel and his entourage raised their weapons and trained them on the area, while the rest of his men retreated back towards the Red Rocket gas station. The sound of the four rotors on the transport variant vertibird started with a whine, before ascending with it's civilian cargo with armed guard, heading west by south-west.

After a minute of waiting, five figures entered the burning settlement. Surprise, followed by wariness took the four heavily armed and armoured troops. "This is Colonel Blackwood of the Neo-Enclave, lower your weapons or we will be forced to neutralize you. And despite the history your organization and our progenitors have, I do not wish for a fight." He barked, his Advanced Wattz 3000 rifle trained on the Paladin.

Blake was not happy to see more Enclave. He had his moments with them in the past and they were never pretty and always ended in bloodshed. Nathan took cover immediately dragging the prisoner raider with him. Blake just stood out in the open. "Well if you don't wish for a fight or another war then killing a Paladin is the worst thing you could do!" he said refusing to lower his weapon.

Dorian sighed through his nose in annoyance before speaking once more. "Paladin, Take a good look around you. You are out gunned, out numbered, and in no place to negotiate. So I'll make you a compromise, we both lower our weapons and talk about this peacefully... And so you know, We are not our forebears. But we can discuss that as well if you agree to my terms." Dorian replied waiting for some sign for the paladin to either agree or make a fatal mistake and start an unnecessary war.

Blake sighed under his helmet. he then nodded in approval of the terms. He lowered his weapon as they lowered theirs. but he still was on guard and kept his finger near the trigger. "We have no quarrel with you so we will just pass on through." he stated not wanting to stay long.

Hanah Solo
outside of Vault 111

Hanah sitted still at ground when Nathan, Blake and prisoner they had take left hill. As sound of most gunfire turned down she looked up to Jane. "Why?" She said eyes full of tears. "Why they do it?"

"If it puts your mind at ease paladin, the civilians are safe and are on their way to a safe location to receive medical care, and a new home." He said, reaching up and pressing the seals on his helmet. There was a pressurized hiss, as he removed the large, bulky brain bucket, revealing the colonel; his peaked cap, still upon his crown. Looking the technophile in the eye entire time. "So you know the face of the man that offered you peace. If you wish to reach us, just pick a channel on the radio. We'll find you..." With that, the officer and his men stepped aside to let them pass. "And Vault Dweller, if you decide to serve your country, you know how to contact us..."

Hanah sitted still at ground when Nathan, Blake and prisoner they had take left hill. As sound of most gunfire turned down she looked up to Jane. "Why?" She said eyes full of tears. "Why they do it?"

Jane looked at Hanah. "Raiders are more or less trying to survive just like us. though they have more brutal and selfish ways of doing it. but they are still just doing what we all are trying to do."

"If it puts your mind at ease paladin, the civilians are safe and are on their way to a safe location to receive medical care, and a new home." He said, reaching up and pressing the seals on his helmet. There was a pressurized hiss, as he removed the large, bulky brain bucket, revealing the colonel; his peaked cap, still upon his crown. Looking the technophile in the eye entire time. "So you know the face of the man that offered you peace. If you wish to reach us, just pick a channel on the radio. We'll find you..." With that, the officer and his men stepped aside to let them pass. "And Vault Dweller, if you decide to serve your country, you know how to contact us..."

Blake looked at the colonel as he pasted. He knew this new faction was going to become a problem for them when The Prydwen finally comes to the commonwealth. It was only a few days out from the last report. The airport was already in BOS control, waiting for the arrival of the Prydwen, and that is exactly where Blake intended to go. With the Enclave here setting up a stronger foothold was going to become a lot more difficult. He then radioed Jane and told her all was clear for her and Hanah to come down on the west side of the hill so they can bypass the enclave. Right before they left Blake turned back to the colonel and his men. "I hope you and your men don't plan to stay long, Elder Mason will not be pleased to hear you are in the commonwealth within the boarders of the BOS.

Hanah Solo
outside of Vault 111>Sanctuary>outside of Sanctuary
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Hanah shaked her head. "They burned houses and machinegunned from vertibird."

As Jane get radio message that it was all clear and she encourage Hanah to come with her, so they could get out from Sanctuary, Hanah picked up Raider's gun and tied it to other side of her backpack. Before following Jane to Sanctuary, she put helmet back to her head and picked her revolver to her hand, as she didn't have holster to it.
She did hold her pipe revolver bit weird, as she had thumb pushing hammer down and front finger on trigger. When normally people didn't hold hammer down and put finger on trigger only when they where getting ready to fire, especially with pipe weapons that didn't normally have safety, as it was harder to make.​

Last edited:
Kieran Wolfe
Travelling to Sanctuary from the Glowing Sea​

Kieran Wolfe continues his stumbling path to Sanctuary. He looks back at the Glowing Sea, mumbling a string of curses as he continues on his path. "They have to be near" Kieran thought right before he felt an urge to throw up which he does, showing a bile with multiple pellets of Rad-X. Tired, hurt, and mildly high off of Rad-X, Kieran knew that if he risked a hostile encounter it will be his death that follows, but he has to draw attention to himself, he has to see if they'd notice him. Kieran finds a tree near a road, rests against it, fires his shotgun in the air, and begins humming Amazing Grace as he tries to rest.

Col. Dorian Blackwood
Red Rocket Gas Station
Dorian was not happy. That could be easily discerned by his men. The fact the Brotherhood was in the Commonwealth just made his mission all the harder, and all the more critical. As soon as they took the satcom array at Fort Hagen, they would gain a far stronger foothold, and an area for resupplying incoming troops. Still, he would have to alert command about this development with the BoS. The sound of a scatter gun blast could be heard roughly 200 meters south of the gas station turned rallypoint.

Without needing any prompting two regulars hefted their plasma rifles and quickly took off to investigate. After 30 seconds or so, one of them called back with a tone of alarm.

"Sir, You may want to see this! And we need a Rad Kit stat!" Private Jenkins cried as he looked over the clearly irradiated civilian. But that wasn't what caused his alarm. The sound of Dorian's power armoured bulk charging could be heard by the heavy footfall he made.

"Another Raider?" he asked, his helmet's speakers distorting his voice.

"Negative Sir, Look at the insignia on his beret and combat knife." She pointed out. Upon inspection, the emblem was as clear as day to any in the NE. This man was either a member of the Enclave, or he had family that was. It was possible the man found the two items, but highly improbable. Pulling out an IV bag full of Radaway, Dorian handed it to the private to administer.

Removing his helmet once more and clipping it to his hip, he sighed. "Change of plans men. Looks like we're camping out here."

Once the anti-radiation meds were administered, the colonel hefted the man in a fireman's carry, and took him back to the red rocket. He had questions, and this man was going to answer them.

Wester236 Wester236

Col. Dorian Blackwood
Red Rocket Gas Station
Dorian was not happy. That could be easily discerned by his men. The fact the Brotherhood was in the Commonwealth just made his mission all the harder, and all the more critical. As soon as they took the satcom array at Fort Hagen, they would gain a far stronger foothold, and an area for resupplying incoming troops. Still, he would have to alert command about this development with the BoS. The sound of a scatter gun blast could be heard roughly 200 meters south of the gas station turned rallypoint.

Without needing any prompting two regulars hefted their plasma rifles and quickly took off to investigate. After 30 seconds or so, one of them called back with a tone of alarm.

"Sir, You may want to see this! And we need a Rad Kit stat!" Private Jenkins cried as he looked over the clearly irradiated civilian. But that wasn't what caused his alarm. The sound of Dorian's power armoured bulk charging could be heard by the heavy footfall he made.

"Another Raider?" he asked, his helmet's speakers distorting his voice.

"Negative Sir, Look at the insignia on his beret and combat knife." She pointed out. Upon inspection, the emblem was as clear as day to any in the NE. This man was either a member of the Enclave, or he had family that was. It was possible the man found the two items, but highly improbable. Pulling out an IV bag full of Radaway, Dorian handed it to the private to administer.

Removing his helmet once more and clipping it to his hip, he sighed. "Change of plans men. Looks like we're camping out here."

Once the anti-radiation meds were administered, the colonel hefted the man in a fireman's carry, and took him back to the red rocket. He had questions, and this man was going to answer them.

Wester236 Wester236
Kieran’s vision began to slowly get clearer as he sees he’s inside some garage with various pieces of equipment set up. He looks around and notices a figure in power armor, the kind his people wore. “Is this what’s left of the Enclave?” Asks Kieran, his voice slightly slurred from waking up and his slowly dying high. HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

The walking tank turned and looked upon the now waking civilian, before shaking his head. "Good, you're awake. The Colonel will want to speak with you" The soldier replied, his voice distorted from the armour's helmet. Turning, the hulking man left. Not too long after, another man entered, wearing a crisp uniform and peaked cap displaying the NE in silver surrounded by stars.

Coming to a stop before the wastelander, Dorian gave the man a ponderous look before reaching behind himself and revealing a familiar looking knife. "Good to see you're awake son. Now, tell me where you got this knife and that baret you wear." He said, his tone brokering no compromise. Before the man could respong though, the Colonel spoke up again. "Now from what my subordinate has told me, you seem to be seeking the Enclave. Well I can tell you this, you found us. We are the Neo-Enclave. And before you ask, No. There are a lot more of us. Now please answer my question Mr..."

Wester236 Wester236

The walking tank turned and looked upon the now waking civilian, before shaking his head. "Good, you're awake. The Colonel will want to speak with you" The soldier replied, his voice distorted from the armour's helmet. Turning, the hulking man left. Not too long after, another man entered, wearing a crisp uniform and peaked cap displaying the NE in silver surrounded by stars.

Coming to a stop before the wastelander, Dorian gave the man a ponderous look before reaching behind himself and revealing a familiar looking knife. "Good to see you're awake son. Now, tell me where you got this knife and that baret you wear." He said, his tone brokering no compromise. Before the man could respong though, the Colonel spoke up again. "Now from what my subordinate has told me, you seem to be seeking the Enclave. Well I can tell you this, you found us. We are the Neo-Enclave. And before you ask, No. There are a lot more of us. Now please answer my question Mr..."

Wester236 Wester236
“Kieran, Kieran Wolfe” said Kieran. “My Father was once with the Enclave but had to run away due to the destruction of their stronghold. I decided sometime after his passing to find his people nay, my fellow Americans.”

It took every ounce of will power not to smirk, but Dorian managed to keep his face stony and impassive. "Your father was a smart man. The better tactic when faced with a superior foe is to retreat. It seems he was smart enough to do so instead of either fighting to the last man or surrendering to the NCR." The colonel replied thoughtfully. Looking the man up and down, a hint of a smirk formed on his face. "Allow me to Introduce myself, Mr. Wolfe. I am Colonel Dorian Blackwood of the Neo-Enclave, and Commanding officer of Recon Force Lema Foxtrot. And since you seem like a red blooded American, wish to extend an invitation to join us." He added, extending his right hand. "If you accept, you will be Inducted in at the Rank of Private. You will receive informal training, The Best Gear this side of the wasteland, produced in our capital of Anchorage Alaska. And because of your unique situation, you will provide intelligence on the area since you seem to be familiar with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts."

Wester236 Wester236

Kieran ponders Dorians offer, then makes up his response: "My Father was not one that wanted to sit idly, he was a man of action his whole life. From what I have seen the Enclave is dying and inactive in open affairs. If America is going to thrive, we need to take action, which you guys seem to be doing. I would be honored to join the
Neo-Enclave" Kieran goes and shakes Dorian's hand beginning his career in the NE.

Last edited:
Once Jane and Hanah were clear of sanctuary and back with Blake and Nathan tensions started to relax a bit.
"who are those guys?" Nathan asked.
"The enclave a bunch of ruthless perfectionist bastards, to be honest I would rather have had the raiders to deal with." he looked at their prisoner "No offense."
Nathan then looked over at hanah and almost chuckled at the way she held the gun. "You ever held a gun before hanah?" he asked in a polite manner.

Hanah Solo
outside of Sanctuary
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Hanah shaked her head. "My Dad once made me try to shoot with BB gun, but..." She turned silence as she get embarrassed about how bad it had gone and sad from remembering that her parents had most likely died when bombs hit.​

Robin shook himself awake when he heard Gunshots outside the shack he fortified the night before. He grabbed for his Browning Hi Power and aimed it at the door that he had moved every piece of furniture for about half a second whilst his eyes adjusted before he realized his barricade was still intact. He breathed a sigh of relief and lowered his gun but the shots hadn't subsided yet so he rolled himself off his Bedroll and grabbed for his Crossbow. Crossbow in hand he hit the window and rested the grip on the threshold and he peered through his scope towards the source, a group of raiders hitting a cul-de-sac. "Good thing I didn't stay over there for the night..." Robin slicked away from the window and started pushing his things into his knapsack but stopped when he heard a distinct "Thumping" noise. Robin poked his head out again and could see two Matte Black Vertibird with Big "E" printed on the sides descended upon the town unleashing a rain of bullets and and lasers into "Holy shit, someone over there REALLY fucked up."

Robin ducked back into his hut and finished rolling his bedroll in a hurried fashion before crawling out of window on the other side of the shack, there was a farm house built onto the bottom of an old power tower south-east of him, if he was lucky he could find a more secure place to stay and pay for his board by hunting Radstag or wild mongrels.

Keeping his head low Robin moved toward the Tower where the Farm was built, knapsack over one shoulder Crossbow over the other. A few minutes after departing from the shack Robin came into view of the Farm it was far off still but he could make out four figures tending the crop when another group came up from over a hill came a group of about six the farmers didn't even notice them before a raider lowered his shotgun and blasted one of them. Robin turned himself away and headed east "People can't catch a break in the Commonwealth" he muttered as he bravely decided not to throw his life away with crazy heroics.

After some time Robin came to the outskirts of Concord, he could see one of the Vertibirds hovering over the Red Rocket "That's just asking for trouble," he thought as he hit the road closer to the city, when he changed his attention to the road he found himself just down the road from a group of five, two brotherhood, a paladin and a scribe. two vault dwellers, and a Raider. "Great, just great work attention span, just walk up on a group a strangers, hopefully the Paladin doesn't turn me to ash" shot his thoughts as he punched himself in the metaphorical dick. "So eh, that ah, that your business up there?" he called out to the group gesturing to the Vertibird hovering over the gas station.

Last edited:
With the Enclave about Paladin Blake wanted to stay off the main roads until he reached the BOS outpost at the airport. It would take a longer time getting back but it would help them stay under radar for a while. He know of a small farming settlement nearby and he figured it would be a good place to rest and get some supplies. He still had some concerns about this raider with them but for now he stayed on guard.
Jane continued to watch the raider with a particular interest in figuring out why she so easily surrendered to them. It would have been easy for her to run and escape but she chose not to and she is choosing not to now. It was odd indeed. she kept her laser pistol close as she guarded the woman
Nathan looked down at the girl. "Well I may not be your father but I can finish what he started. I can teach you how to shoot." he said

Hanah Solo
Between Sanctuary and Concord
Octo Girl Octo Girl
Kenshin772 Kenshin772

Hanah nodded to Nathan with small smile. As she suddenly heard stranger's voice, she accidentally nearly shot to her own foot. She let go of her gun because pain of dislocating thumb, as hammer get free from under her thumb.
"OW!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back