• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hanah Solo
Vault 111
Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711

Hanah nearly peed in her pants when she heard that they knew where she was. She get up slowly from under desk and stand next to friendly man, shaking from fear.​

Marcie turned her head over her shoulder to the person in power armor, her hand instinctively landing on her gun's handle for a short moment before she again released her grip. Without saying a word she nodded to the armored figure and turned some to show her wares before looking back to the first man, ready to reply to his question. She looked over the man's wares once more before speaking up, her mind thinking of who she could sell to and what they like the most. "I'd sell it to ya for 50 caps, or I'll trade you for one of those circuit boards you got." She paused eyeing the gun parts. "Or we could make a deal with a gun part or two, either works." She then turned her gaze to the person in power armor. "See anything you'd like? I also got food and clean water along with some other junk on the brahmin if you'd prefer that." As she spoke she reached and gently patted the young brahmins head. The increase of people around it causing it to become nervous and pull lightly on its lead.

Once the girl moved from the terminal Jane then walked over to the terminal and began looking at some of the specks. After she hacked into the terminal she saw all of the data for the vault. she then turned over to the two vault dwellers. "Fascinating both have you been frozen in ice for over 200 years." she said.
"well sorry to break it to ya but it don't feel like 200 years." Nathan said. Jane then looked at Blake
"It's ok paladin they wont hurt us they are just trying to figure out whats going on." Blake was hesitant but he lowered his weapon but still kept it in hand just in case.
"Like I said we know just as much as you do." Nathan said again. Jane then looked over at the young girl. reached into her bag and gave a nukacola to the both of them.
"you guys must be thirsty?" she said. Nathan took his and didn't realize how thirsty and hungry he actually was.
"What are your names?" Jane then asked.
"My name is Nathan" Nathan answered.

Hanah Solo
Vault 111

Hanah taked Nuka-Cola after her friend taked his. She was thirsty and hungry, but hasn't wanted to say about it. As woman asked their names and she heard that her friend's name was Nathan, she realized that she hadn't told her name to man yet. "Hanah"
She still just holded bottle on her hands, not sure to drink it, as she newer had been fan of soft drinks. She had bit weird feeling about this as she looked bottle on her hands. If it's over 200 years, why Nuka-Cola's label still looked same than when she had last time saw it in market, only dirtier? It had changed at her life time couple times already, so it really didn't make sense.​

Last edited:
Jane looked back over to Paladin Blake. "the other scribes would love to here their stories for old world records." Blake nodded in agreement.
"Excuse me but what do you mean old world?" Nathan asked. Jane and Blake looked back at him.
"The world has changed a lot since you have been asleep." Jane explained.
"How so?" Nathan asked. Jane then explained how the bombs have dropped and the wasteland as it is today. Nathan had to lean on the desk due to the shock of what had happened.
Blake then explained that he and Jane were part of an organization trying to prevent such a disaster from happening again. He called themselves the Brotherhood of Steel. Nathan couldn't believe it.

Hanah Solo
Vault 111

Hanah sit down on overseer's chair as she heard that outside vault was wasteland. She didn't know what she had waited from world outside of vault, maybe hard time to get on with new technology, but not that there wasn't anything else than ruins. She was utterly scared about that, as she didn't really have any survival skills that she counted as survival skills. Her parents had pushed her to live alone in hope that she would at least learn to cook something to herself.​

Blake now realizing that this man and girl were no threat to them lowered his weapon completely. "Well you two are free to travel with us until we get to the next settlement." Blake suggested. Nathan looked over at the girl. "What do you think?" he asked as Jane and Blake started to look around.

Hanah Solo
Vault 111

Hanah nodded to Nathan as he asked what she thinked about travel to settlement. As she was going to put her Nuka-Cola in backpack, she noticed metal box at wall, that had icy window at it and in it was weird looking gun.​

Jane saw the gun too. and then proceeded to look it over. "Never seen a gun like this before." she said.
"Any way to open it?" Blake asked, Jane shook her head.
"the lock is too tough seems to me like it was an experimental gun the leader of this vault was working on." Jane replied. Nathan didn't have anything to say about it but he did go and pick up his 10mm that this so called Paladin shot across the room.

Hanah Solo
Vault 111

Hanah looked if there was screws to undo from hinges, but they where bolted. She looked bit around room and noticed carbon dioxide fire extinguisher. Then she get idea and opened Nuka-Cola bottle she had and poured it top of box, so that Cola would go between door and box. After emptying bottle she picked up extinguisher. "Could you back up bit?"

Jane moved back noticing what the girl was doing. "How clever of you. You would make a very successful scribe in the brotherhood." she said watching the Hanah work.

Hanah Solo
Vault 111

Hanah blushed bit as woman called her clever, before she started spray carbon dioxide to box, freezing Cola. After bit spraying she stopped and backed away from box, that keep freezing. As Cola freezed metal box let popping noices until bolts and lock gived up and door dropped off. "Open sesame."

Col. Dorian Blackwood, Recon Force Lema Foxtrot
Enroute to Pinnacle Island
Dawn was beginning to break upon the horizon as five mat black Vertibirds laden with troops and supplies flew low over the water. The fog provided excellent cover for the force, as it flew scant meters above the choppy and irradiate waters as Colonel Blackwood watched from the cockpit the image of their new home for the foreseeable future become more and more defined. As the rising sun started to dissipate the dense fog, the small force of 50 could make out figures on the island along with a few run down structures. As they got closer the figures became more defined, as Mirelurks of all shapes and sizes crawled across the desolate isle.

"Weapons hot. I wanted those crabs dead and on a silver platter yesterday." He barked as the VTOL's twin chain guns and door gun spun up. A cacophony of gunfire and lead stitching lines in the water, dirt, and chitinous bodies of the mutated crabs filled the air, as the five vertibirds arrayed themselves around the island to pick of any and all mutated wildlife. After five minutes and hundreds of rounds spent, the VTOLs setteled down onto the island.

Placing the helmet of his Advanced XO1 Power Armour Tesla Variant, he was the first to put boots on the ground. Raising his Wattz 3000 Rifle, he scanned the area, as others disembarked and did the same. After the all clear was given, Dorian turned to the men and women under his command. "Taylor, take five men and set up a perimeter. Alert me if you find anything of interest. The rest of you, start unloading everything and dig in. We have a long stay ahead of us."

Ashlynn led her party into Sanctuary. They had been trailing two brotherhood members previously but had recently lost them. Her raiding party was starting to taunt her. "My name is 'Noble' not 'Tracker.' Now if any of you fuckers want to take lead and explain to me why we lost them over there, be my guest... just be ready to draw..." she demanded. This seemed to shut the taunts down. The party remained silent. As they walked into the settlement, Ashlynn immediately slammed one of the guardsmen's head into the ground. "Alright!! Listen here 'friends!' We are here for two interesting individuals... If you Don't raise your guns at us... we will consider not painting the walls of this settlement in your blood." She said with a sneer as she pulled her rifle out.

"My name is Noble... I am willing for us to have a good relationship for the time being..." She could see some of the settlers were scared while others were reaching for guns. "If you are going to shoot... you better draw quickly..." Ashlynn said as she narrowed her eyes to the one in front that had their hand on their side. "Men... circle him... and you..." She said to this man as her raiders circled the man with his hand on his side. "Good luck to you... and congratulations on being the example.." She snickered as she put her rifle to the side.

The entire town was silent as one of the raiders cleared their throat. "When I say to, you may fire... any pre firing will result in this entire town being burned to the ground and citizens enslaved or slaughtered." The raider said. Ashlynn nodded as the man did as well. It was silent again as they both hovered over their weapons. The signal was given and all of a sudden the man had a hole in the middle of his forehead. Ashlynn's rifle had steam coming out from the rifle as she took her knife out and began scratching another tally into the side. "Fair and square... Men take what you need for the trip back... if I find another citizen dead there better be a warm muzzle in their hand... I am heading up the hill." She said as she left her men to deal with the settlement. Ashlynn walked up the trail hoping to pick the trail of the brotherhood back up.

Pinnacle Island, FOB
Dorian sat behind a desk that had been salvaged from the decrepit home that resided on the island, going over the scouting reports from the last couple of days. It didn't take long for the men to unload the large containers full of construction materials and supplies that had been towed over by the vertibirds and set up. The only thing that took up the most time was salvaging and incorporating the dozens of shipping containers found on the north side of the island, and turning them into functional structures. To be honest, the FOB was shaping up to be quite the little slice of paradise. Even as he went over the reports of the north western section of the commonwealth, his engineers and soldiers were busy dismantling and tearing apart the old ship that had once carried the containers, while two of his power armour clad elites set up defenses.

Finishing his review, the Colonel stood from his desk and stretched, his joints and spine popping loudly as he released a relieved sigh. He was reaching for his peaked cap, when the HAM radio crackled to life.

"Lema Foxtrot Seven to Lema Foxtrot Actual. Come in, Over." A voice said over the radio. Dorian quickly grabbed the mic, and clicked on the receiver.

"This is Lema Foxtrot Actual. We read you. What is the situation? Over."

"Lema Foxtrot Actual, be advised, Raiders have been spotted heading north towards Vault 111. It appears they just killed one of the locals at the settlement just south of the entrance. How are we to proceed?"

Dorian leaned forward, pinching the bridge of his nose as he gave an annoyed sigh. Pressing the receiver once more, he replied. "Lema Foxtrot Seven, Hold position, and keep an eye on them. If they start killing more innocents, engage with sniper fire first. Reinforcements will be inbound shortly. Lema Foxtrot Actual Out." Turning the mic off, the Colonel quickly placed his cap upon his head and headed over towards his personal set of XO1 Power armor. Turning the hatch, the suit opened up and he deftly hopped in, only to be encased by advanced alloys and ceramics. With a Hum, the suit activated, and Dorian quickly grabbed hold of his modified wattz 3000, and slapped a fresh fusion cell in before heading towards the exit and out towards the makeshift helipad.

Once his remaining two elites spotted their colonel clad in armour and armed, they knew they were about to go into a hot zone. Falling in behind him, they soon climbed aboard the VTOL. "Pilot, take us to Lema Foxtrot seven's last location. Expect a hot LZ"

Nic would looked over the good being traded and she noticed the chems being sold namely the Jet and her knowledge of how Jet was made kicked in and she wondered if the brahmin did more than just haul stuff around. It was odd how few knew just where Jet came from despite how many people used it, as it was no old world chem, nope it was made in new reno not to long ago. The guy spoke of Jess and if she needed repairs, that was one thing she didn't need as Nic was more than capable of fixing her up when needed.

" A Kind offer but I am more of a story trader, I knew a person that met the person that invented Jet, he was only 11 at the time " Nic said already starting up for a story

"Ma'am please do not ramble that has gotten you in trouble before " Jess spoke up the extra tendril with the cammera having been with drawn. " We do need to keep to our job" She continued having had to remind Nic of this plenty before.

" Ah that's right thanks Jess" Nic said with a chuckle before looking back to the two " You see i am doing some sight seeing looking around at big land marks and such, so more than good i wouldn't mind buying some information and stories" Nic explained keeping why they were doing this and for who a secret.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 crumbelivable crumbelivable

"Deal" Aldo said, pushing the laser gun parts towards Marcie. "There's some pretty desirable parts in this pile. Pick out the two you feel are most valuable and we'll have a trade". Turning to Nic, the one in power armor with the robot companion, he listened as the female voice coming from inside the armor explained that she wasn't interested in much of his wares. She did, however, express interest at Marcie's small collection of chems, the Jet in particular. She claimed that she had connections, albeit distant ones, to the person who first invented jet. Aldo didn't believe this, however plausible it might have been, what with ghouls being a thing, but he didn't say anything, instead continuing to listen as the woman explained that she was a buyer of information, and was looking for info out the surrounding area. "I think I can help you with that" Aldo replied when she finished talking. "As a scavver, I have a pretty good lay of the land and a decent knowledge about what lies where. I just need to know what you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay and we can make a deal from that".

Karcen Karcen Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

"Nice job kid, we could use that brain of yours in the brotherhood for sure." Blake said then looked over at Jane then at Nathan "You two need to come with us the scribes will want to talk to you more."
"Do I get to keep my gun?" Nathan asked.
"of course and the girl can keep her's for now." Blake answered.
"But paladin we still need to explore the vault." Jane protested.
"The vault will still be here Scribe Jane when we leave. And besides once the door is shut again we and these two will be the only ones who have access to it." Blake explained.

They finished up grabbing a few more supplies they happened to come across before exiting the vault making sure the vault door was closed again so they can explore more of it later and hopefully with a full squad. As they went up the elevator they could hear shouting and screaming from the settlement to the south of them. Blake charged his laser rifle immediately.
"You good with a gun Nathan?" he asked. Nathan didn't answer at first has he was in shock at the image he now had in his mind of his old home. He remembered green trees and tall building in the distance, a beautiful place full of lively activity. but this the sight he now saw could only be described by the word: Death.
"Nathan?" Blake asked again placing a hand on his shoulder. Nathan snapped back to life again and turned to look at the heavy power armored Blake. "You good with a gun?" Blake asked again.
Nathan nodded his head. "Good you might have to use it very soon." Blake informed he looked over at Jane and the girl behind them. "Jane stay close to the girl. If a fire fight breaks out Find a way out then broadcast the distress signal once your clear of the danger. Nathan and I will hold them off for you to run." Blake ordered.
"Yes Paladin" Jane agreed. Blake looked back at Nathan.
"Keep your eyes open raiders have a tendency to ambush those on the road."

As Ashlynn approached the Vault, she held her rifle high. "Listen you two!!!" She shouted as she closed into it as she had heard the elevator. "My men are in the town right now!! Thanks for leading us over here by the way, cause now we are going to be stinking rich!" She yelled out for them to hear. "Now, you have two ways to go... either this way and risk my men slaughtering the settlement... or facing deathclaws the other direction... which one it gonna be???" She asked them as she walked past the gate. She didn't know if the thought she was alone or not."

Paladin Blake turned to their new visitor. He almost smiled under his power armor. He raised his own laser rifle at the raider.
"I only pick up one hostile Paladin" Jane said. Blake then stepped forward. "You hurt those people raider then you too will be dead. so it seems to me like you need to make a choice."
Nathan had his gun read to fire as well and stood slightly staggered from Paladin Blake to use his armor as cover.

Hanah Solo
Vault 111
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Hanah picked up weird looking weapon from box, it seemed that it had been put in there loaded and whatever it used as ammo had freezed parts of it. Because that she didn't believe that it would work right now, so she tied it next of her backpack. (it wouldn't fit inside of it)

As they where getting up at elevator she started to hear screams and gunfire. She picked up weird looking weapon that was at platform, it looked like revolver that was made from pipes and wood. She looked in it and saw that it seemed to have all minus one bullet, but they didn't seem to be same kind of bullets than what she picked up in vault. As elevator get up she run to take cover from small building next to elevator.​

Shadows
Fallon's department store
(Shadowfire, Shadowgun, Shadowkiller and Shadowknife)

Veltsu walked steadily towards West Roxbury from east side. He didn't see, but he knew that his nephew's girlfriend was already with her sister at parking garage next of Fallon and his nephew was more south to getting ready to start firing super mutants that they knew where in Roxbury. Plan was that he goes in town by street and when super mutants starts attacking him, Chi would snipe from garage, Nemo covering her if mutants tried to get to her through bridge, Jr's job was to cover him from south and keep eye on Station.

As Veltsu get under bridge, he heard super mutant yell to him, so he loaded his shotgun and shot mutant who was running towards him with sledgehammer. "Fight is on kids!" He said to radio as he shot mutant hound. As one super mutant was going to shoot to him with hunting rifle, he saw how it's head explosed. He smiled shortly in his helmet, Chi was doing her job. There wasn't need to say that she did good job, she knew it without saying and was more than happy to keep radio silent middle of fight. "How is station, has they started to move?" He asked as he shot next mutant that was trying to get close. "Only hounds, but scan says that there is mutants. They seems to be waiting, most likely suiciders." Jr. answered. "Okay shoot their legs when they come out." Veltsu said. "I know Uncle."

Outside Sanctuary, Red Rocket Gas Station
45 minutes passed, as the vertibird made due haste towards the scouting team. Once the pilot spotted the gas station, along with the other vertibird off in a clearing less the a mile off, he activated the craft's landing gear, and came in for a gentle landing. With a slight bump from touching down, the Colonel and his two honor-guard stepped off and joined the other 10 soldiers under his command.

"Give me a sitrep." he barked, as Lema Foxtrot Seven strode forward, before the commanding officer.

"Sir, the raiders have taken the small settlement hostage. So far no other death-" The powered armoured soldier began, only to be cut off by the sound of gunfire. "Shit..."

Dorian gave a heavy sigh before looking in the direction of the settlement. Going over what he saw from the air, he formulated a plan. "Here's what we do. The raiders probably have the civilians corralled in the center of the settlement. We'll need to draw them out. I want Snipers over on the ridge by the river, while you two hellfire troopers lob fireballs with your heavy incinerators away from the center. The rest of us will inset from the air while out vertibirds provide cover for 30 seconds. They will then return here awaiting the civilians for immediate dust-off. Just like in Portland."
There was a resounding, "Yes sir", before they took off to get into position, while Dorian and the remaining elite soldiers climbed aboard the VTOLs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minutes pass, when finally the first barrage of flamer fuel impacted the area spreading burning sticky napalm onto the build and a few unfortuante raiders. .50 caliber and plasma began picking off the slow ones as the raiders began charging the gates here the fire was coming from, only to be quickly cut down by the twin nose cannons from both vertibirds. Coming to a Stop above the settlement, Dorian and the 4 power armour clad soldiers dropped, plummeting towards the ground and landing with a loud crash. One unfortunate raider, fell victim to Dorian's foot crushing his rib cage as the colonel straightened opening fire on the stragglers.

The vertibirds stayed and provided cover for 30 seconds before heading back towards the red rocket.
"Civilians, If you wish to live, make your way to the red rocket station and board the vertibirds. You'll be safe." He boomed, his helmet's speakers distorting his voice. "Move!" Upon that order, the settlers quickly hurried off, crossing into the river, where the snipers were providing cover.

Ashlynn turned back towards sanctuary and yelled "Shit!!" she then turned towards the brotherhood members and back to the brotherhood. "You know what..." She said as she walked out of the cover she had with her rifle in her raised hand above her head. "I would rather take my chances with you lot than the ones that just incinerated my squad..." She said as she tossed her weapon up to the one in power armor. "Well shit... there are four of ya now... Lucky I decided to surrender... right?" she asked with a shrug with her hands in the air.

Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711 Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
outside of Vault 111
Octo Girl Octo Girl
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Hanah peeked from top of hill down to Sanctuary and saw vertibird shooting Sanctuary, that was on fire. To her eyes it didn't seem that those who were coming from vertibird was coming to save neighborhood, more of that they was going to destroy it down to ground. She didn't know what was deathclaw, it didn't sound something that she would like to meet, but between war field and it, it felt better chance.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back