• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout Nationbuilding Reboot

Okay. The East Coast BOS has SOOOO much potential.
Youll have to deal with the midwest enclave, as well Id like to basically get this out of the way: Im gonna kill off LP for balancings sake. In the rp i was making before this, it was agreed that the USCR, my faction and the bos went to war and LP died in action, though no one truly won. I can show you the treaty me and the other bos had uf you want.

Youll have to deal with the midwest enclave, as well Id like to basically get this out of the way: Im gonna kill off LP for balancings sake. In the rp i was making before this, it was agreed that the USCR, my faction and the bos went to war and LP died in action, though no one truly won. I can show you the treaty me and the other bos had uf you want.
Why does he have to deal with someone in an entirely different region of the United States? I'm probably going to become hostile against the Midwest BOS, but they're a rogue chapter of the organization.

To be honest, Im probably NOT going to be the BOS now. Ive played them a lot, and Idk. I wanna make a custom group of survivors that just started colonizing, yknow?

Why does he have to deal with someone in an entirely different region of the United States? I'm probably going to become hostile against the Midwest BOS, but they're a rogue chapter of the organization.
I see, but the midwest is kinda an npc faction for now so...

Veers Veers wanna be the entire bos?

To be honest, Im probably NOT going to be the BOS now. Ive played them a lot, and Idk. I wanna make a custom group of survivors that just started colonizing, yknow?
Le sigh, well invite any1 you would interested cause all we need now is the ncr and bos before we can start

Le sigh, well invite any1 you would interested cause all we need now is the ncr and bos before we can start
Welllll... I could run both. Just have it so the BOS couldnt really aid or interfere with my other small band of survivors. If I can, please let me do it.

Welllll... I could run both. Just have it so the BOS couldnt really aid or interfere with my other small band of survivors. If I can, please let me do it.
I guess you could, I actually did that once, just hav the bos and survivor band in 2 different areas of the US and hav a line like this:

Between posts about the bos and the survivors

I guess you could, I actually did that once, just hav the bos and survivor band in 2 different areas of the US and hav a line like this:

Between posts about the bos and the survivors
Alrighty, thanks! Im gonna be running the Eastern BOS, and have my survivors around the West coast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back