• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout Nationbuilding Reboot

Alright, if I join, I might make a nation centered in Missouri, but i'll need help deciding the population and such, considering i haven't played fallout in a while

Alright, if I join, I might make a nation centered in Missouri, but i'll need help deciding the population and such, considering i haven't played fallout in a while
trust me this isn't anything like fallout in terms of amount of people. the numbers are stupidly large. only thing this has in common with fallout is the lore XD

Veers Veers if your being BOS can you read my Nation History as I reference BOS in it, since they do turn up in FO4 and can you give your thoughts on it and if you want me to change anything

It depends, all I want is Iowa City and below, maybe Des Moines. My nation is going to be centered around the Mississippi, either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back