• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout Nationbuilding Reboot

TheIrradiatedWaffle

The Only Cool Waffle You'll Ever Meet
So a while back I attempted to get a Fallout rp of the ground but unfortunately it died before it started, as too many would leave at a time that the people just joining could not supplement it. but now, I wanna get this off the ground and Im determined not to let this die. The general setting would be around 2290 and if you want, you can reserve a spot, but me personally, I'll be holding New York.

So plz, join. I think youd be plzed.

I'll join as the Midwest Enclave.

If anybody wants to be an independent new vegas I can give you some VERY interesting ideas.

Midwest Enclave? Care to elaborate? Like us it a canon faction, or...
It's based in Chicago. During the Fallout New Vegas DLC Lonesome Road, E-DE has these audio logs that reveal there are multiple Enclave outposts within the city. I'm also going to have some Enclave remnants from the East Coast present.

There's also at least one outpost in Kentucky. John Henry Eden claims to be from there, and, obviously, if there wasn't some Enclave presence there, people would figure out his charade pretty quickly.

I'm going to join as stupidly OP and anti-fun faction that can be so because i have some bs lore reasons that let me and also i am always right.

We just need 3 more and a bit more Involvement in the west Coast, preferably the ncr or something, cause Ive got some1 whose show interest in being the legion. Maybe some1 in texas, sime1 in the south, etc.

You should allow players to decide that for themselves.

Listen closely.

Saturnite Securitrons. Duraframe Securitrons. Saturnite Securitrons with jetpacks. Superheated Saturnite Securitrons.
Im doing it for balance, cause i dont want NV fucked one minute in game

You should allow players to decide that for themselves.

Listen closely.

Saturnite Securitrons. Duraframe Securitrons. Saturnite Securitrons with jetpacks. Superheated Saturnite Securitrons.
Lel, also you were right, WW1 rp died

Users who are viewing this thread

Back