• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Nate continued to eat quietly beside Nora as she shared what Piper told her. He nodded showing that he understood what she was saying as she talked. "...So what do you want to do tomorrow?" Nora asked him. Nate shrugged and said, "I'm not sure, there isn't much left of anything anymore." He sits his chin in the palm of his hand. Nora jumps up and says, "What!? There are plenty of fun things to do!" Everyone nearby stared at her so she sat back down beside Nate on the old wooden bench.
"We can...Go take a walk around Boston, Or go get drunk and have fun!" Nora said to Nate as she smiled brightly. "Yeah, I'm sure we can get drunk..." Nate mumbled as Nora leaned into his shoulder. He breathed in the fresh crisp night-time air as Nora stared up at the stars. "I'm sure he's up there somewhere..." Nora whispered to Nate. Suddenly, Something in Nate's head switched on.
Life wasn't about living with your sins, It was about surviving and living while you still can. Nate smiled up at the stars knowing that is what Shaun would've wanted him to do.

Paladin Danse
1609871489401.png
mood: calm
im gonna go explore if thats ok with you i was going to go look for ammo and materials
so do you want to come with me or no I mean I would like some company

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Nate turned to Danse. "Sure thing. Let me get a few pieces for this set of X-O1 you gave me." He quickly put some parts onto the suit and loaded in a fresh fusion core and finished it with a Jetpack. "Okay, I'm ready." Nate said as he approached the Paladin in his newly fixed-up suit of X-01 Power Armor. Nate checked his Short-Double Barrel shotgun and gave a thumbs up.

Paladin Danse
1609872230831.png
"you know you're not the only one with XO1" Danse reloaded his laser rifle and headed out of sanctuary
and heads East while he walks he finds a abandoned pre-war army truck

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure this stuff didn't even exist before the War, Just like Nuka-Quantum," Nate said as he followed the Paladin. "I'm even surprised that trucks like these haven't faded in piles of rust yet, Shows how great the US once was..." He sounded a bit depressed, But it was due to his son's recent passing. He then fired his shotgun at a nearby Radroach, Shredding it into pieces of guts and flesh.

paladin danse

"well that aint nothin new so how about we go get some food? im hungry idk how though
also i gotta get some ammo for my laser rifle"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back