• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Max hadn't been able to get back to sleep after that. She looked up when she saw Vinnyand shook her head some to his question "He can't breathe on his own. If he doesn't get the transplant soon, he'll....he won't make it." She said saying the last part barely above a whisper.

Noah sat in the passenger's seat sighing softly as he sat his head against the window "So Jolly said that I'm not allowed at the studio, I gotta take a full on break."

She nodded. “Yes. You do. You’ve non stop worked since we were 16….you need it.” She told him, taking his hand “i was thinking by the way that we can use this time to plan the wedding.” She suggested.

He frowned and nodded, going over and hugging her tightly. “You need anything?” He asked her.

Max held him tightly and shook her head "I just need him to get better." She said quietly. It was another 3 weeks before they got the call that a transplant had become available for him. Max was relieved but also scared to death because he was still bad off and could die during the procedure. She held Vinny's hand in support as they sat in the waiting room just trying to keep calm "What if it doesn't take?"

Noah sat at home looking over venues with Carmen smiling widely "Oh thats a nice place, small but nice." He murmured smiling as Eden squealed at him from her bouncer "See! Even Eden likes it!" He said happily. To him things had been fine the past few weeks, no seizures at all, but he'd had atleast two manic episodes during that time and was refusing to get help professionally.

He frowned. “Then they’ve done everything they can.” He told her frowning. “Listen I called Ryan yesterday…. Told him what was happening. Chris has said he’ll stop by once Rick can have more visitors and I promised Mandy I’d call her soon as he was out but I think we should make a post. Only because everyone is being hounded about him and I think if we made a post it might help.”

She smiled and scrolled through the page. “I like it. We aren’t gonna have more than sixty people I don’t think. And that’s maximum.” She pointed out. “I don’t want family there really. And you don’t either so it’ll be small…. Oh I found this one as well… nicks gonna come over tomorrow. Hang out with you and Eden so I can go dress shopping.” She told him, not feeling safe about leaving him on his own with her at the minute after the two episodes he had.

Max took a deep breath and gave a small nod "Yeah I think so too, don't give all the details but say that he'll be stepping away from the band due to medical reasons." She said softly before running a hand over her face "I can call Mandy, I don't mind."

Noah frowned a bit when she mentioned Nick was coming over "I can watch her ya know....she's safe with me." He said softly feeling like she didn't trust him at all right now to be alone with Eden.

She frowned, biting the inside of her cheek to stop from snapping at him because she didn’t want another argument. “I never said that. I’m just worried about you at the minute and if I’m gonna be gone for a few hours it would put my mind at rest to have someone here with you both…. She can’t exactly call an ambulance if you have a seizure can she?”

He sighed a little and put something together quickly to let people know that it was indeed serious which was the only reason he had stepped down and that any well wishes for him should be directed to the official band account only please, looking up when someone came out, frowning at just how quickly they had.

“Mrs Olson? We just want to make you aware that we are going ahead with the surgery but we have already run into complications with a reaction to the anaesthetic. This should be eight hours but we wanted to make you aware that it is likely at this point going to be a fair bit longer than that.” She told her. “But we will let you know how things are going as much as we can.”

Noah gave a heavy sigh but nodded a bit "Yeah you have a point." He murmured before kissing her temple gently "So you gonna show me some dresses you don't get?" He asked smiling some at her "I know you'll look great in everything."

Max looked up when she heard her name and went over to the nurse. She gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Thank you for the update, have you changed the anaesthetic?" She asked quietly trying to keep her breathing steady as she felt her heart rate increase from the anxiety.

She shook her head and sighed, getting sick of the arguing at this point. “I already know what I want kind of. So it’s just making sure it looks how I want it to. Also warning now I’m sending you with at least Nick to somewhere they can tailor your suit. You are not getting one off the rack and calling it a day.” She told him. “Did you book that appointment with Dr. Hill yet?” She asked, getting up when Eden started fussing, picking her up to feed her but tensed and held her a little tighter when he started shouting immediately.

She nodded. “I know it’s much easier said than done but the best thing you can do for him and for yourself is to stay relaxed. Maybe take shifts being here with .. his brother? But we will tell you what you need to know alright?” She assured her and left her stood there to go back in.

Noah frowned deeply when she mentioned the doctor shaking his head some "I told you I don't need to fucking see him! I'm fine Carmen! I just need to relax, which I have been doing!" He yelled before he got up and stormed off to be in alone for the time being.

Max nodded and thanked her quietly before she went to sit back down with Vinny "He had an issue with the anaesthesia." She said quietly running a hand over her face.

He frowned but nodded and sighed. “I’m gonna go grab something to eat. I’m grabbing you something too.” He told her and left her to it for a little while, worrying.

She flinched at the sound of a door slamming and frowned, trying to soothe Eden, going to feed her in the kitchen, wiping at her eyes. “He doesn’t mean it baby he… daddy’s not well right now.” She murmured to her, swallowing back tears.

Max sat there for hours making sure to thank each nurse that came out and gave her an update. When they were finally wheeling him back to his room she stood outside with Vinny taking a deep breath "What have the fans said since the post?"

Noah came back out a bit later finding Carmen reading a book to Eden who was half paying attention "Hey..." he said quietly watching her intently

She frowned a little and glanced up, “hey, she’s almost asleep hold on.” She told him, still reading to her until she was out like a light and she went to put her in her travel cot to nap, going back out to Noah. “Hey… what are we gonna do for dinner?” She asked, heading to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine, gesturing to ask if he wanted one.

He shook his head. “Don’t worry about them you worry about him alright? Go get some sleep. It’s been a long day and I’ll go message everyone. I’ll be back in the morning.” He promised her, giving her shoulder a squeeze.

Noah followed her into the kitchen and sighed softly "Yeah I'll have a glass." He murmured before watching her "I uh....I'm sorry that I blew up earlier." He said quietly just watching her a bit "I'm fine with whatever you want for dinner."

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "I'll see you later." She said quietly before going into the room and pulling out small couch bed that was in there. She layed down and closed her eyes immediately falling asleep.

She poured him one and slid it over gently, nodding a little. “Good. Cause I won’t put up with it…. The last guy that treated me like that you kicked into the fucking dirt…. And I won’t have Eden growing up around that either.” She told him seriously, moving over and slipping an arm around his waist while the other held her drink. “I love you. So very much. And I just want you to get better so you can feel good again… and I think you need some help to do that.” She told him, stepping up on tiptoes and kissing him gently. “What do you want from the Chinese place then?” She asked, pulling her phone out to order.

Ricky woke up sore and confused a few hours later, managing to pull a few sensors off him while he was moving around trying to sit up which in turn sent the alarms blaring but he lay there waiting for help

Last edited:
Noah gave a heavy sigh and wrapped his arms around her "I just....I think I'm okay without the help." He said quietly before kissing the top of her head before going to grab the take out menu to find out what he could want.

Max woke up from her light sleep when she heard the alarms going off. She let out a sigh of relief and smiled when she saw him awake and the monitors off of him "Hey, hey its okay." She said softly as she turned the lights on low and smiled softly at him

He looked to the door as several people were rushing in but most were soon sent away, trying to grab at maxs hand a little panicked about being in a strange room when the last thing he remembered was being at home and not feeling great.

She frowned and shook her head. “And how’s that going for you Noah?” She muttered. “How well are you getting better without professional help? Why won’t you at least try it my way?!” She questioned him, sighing heavily.

Max took his hand in hers and gave a small smile "Its okay baby I promise. Just relax and I'll tell you everything." She murmured before kissing his hand while they got his monitors sorted out.

Noah sighed heavily and closed his eyes tightly "I just....I'm scared alright? Scared to get diagnosed, scared to get fucking put on medication that could alter me in a bad way...I'm just scared Carmen." He admitted quietly

She frowned and shook her head. “Honey I’m not gonna let them make you worse… but I need you better… and I can’t help you on my own. Eden. Needs you better.” She told him seriously, “I will go with you to every appointment if you want me to but I need you to try.” She told him, squeezing his hand tightly.

He frowned a little while they got him sorted and he lay back watching her. “Where’s mom?” He asked her quietly once they had been left. “Am I dying?” He frowned a little scared, trying to pull her closer.

Noah gave a heavy sigh before taking a sip of the drink she had made him. He stood there for a moment before nodding "Alright...give me his number again and I'll call him tomorrow." He said quietly

Max moved as close as she could to him before she explained it to him. "Your Mom is back home, she left two weeks ago. She'll be coming back in another day or so. Ricky you had a transplant done, you were dying and they did the surgery. Right now all we have to do it rest and wait." She said softly

She thanked him quietly and kissed his cheek, going to order their food and book in a viewing for both of the venues they liked, frowning when his phone rang and he went to take it.

Nick was on the other end and sighing heavy. “You sat down? Cause I got some big news for you and you’re not gonna be happy.” He told him. “Nick quit today.”

He frowned and nodded slowly, letting it process before answering. “So I’m gonna be alright?” He asked her, smiling a little as he started tearing up, gripping at her hands a little tighter. “We get to go home soon?” He asked, looking so relieved that he wouldn’t have to be in pain anymore.

Noah frowned deeply when he heard his best friend on the other end "WHAT?!" he yelled out, accidently waking Eden in the process "What do you mean he quit?! Why?!"

Max smiled softly when she saw the relief in his eyes "We got a couple days here, just to make sure everything is okay, but yeah you're going to be okay." She said softly

He nodded, tilting his head back and trying to stop from crying, just gripping her hand and feeling a weight lift off his shoulders with that. “This is the last place that we’re gonna rent…. First thing when I can, we’re gonna look for a house.” He told her, smiling a little.

Carmen frowned and went to get Eden the moment she started crying, taking her upstairs and frowning at Noah while he continued to argue with whoever was on the phone, eventually getting her settled back down before heading downstairs. “What was all that about?” She asked

Max smiled softly and nodded wiping away the few tears that had escaped his eyes "I like the sound of that." She said softly before kissing him gently "You still have to take it easy though okay?" She murmured to him

Noah looked over at Carmen and shook his head a bit "I'm sorry I woke her up....Folio...he fucking quit." He muttered putting his head in his hands "Said that he needed a more stable band."

she frowned and sighed heavily, rubbing his back. “I’m sorry.” She told him genuinely, going to get the door when it went to collect their food, thanking the guy on the other side, taking it back in and going to set it in the kitchen. “Come eat puppy.” She called to him, going to get the kittens their dinners made up as well while she waited for him.

He nodded and smiled a little, already getting sleepy again. “Promise.” He mumbled, squeezing her hand again. “When do you have to start going home at night?” He asked her.

Noah went into the kitchen and sighed heavily "So I guess we'll be having a longer break than even I expected." He murmured while he got their food sorted and placed out for them.

Max smiled softly and shook her head softly "Because I'm your wife I don't have to leave, I'll be here the entire time." She said quietly pushimg some hair from his face "Sleep love, I'll be here when you get up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back