• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

He frowned and watched her. “Don’t overdo it.” He mumbled, wanting hee to get proper rest too, before falling off to sleep again

She frowned and nodded, just listening for now so she didn’t set him off by accident, not liking the way she was walking on eggshells around him. She perked up though when her phone pinged. “Oh! Ricky made it through surgery. Max says he’s awake and they think he’s gonna be okay.” She smiled

Max gave a small smile before she texted everyone and then called his mom to let her know everything.

Noah gave a small nod and ate quietly "Thats good to hear, glad they were able to tie the knot while he was feeling better too." He murmured completely forgetting that he hadn't told her about that

She frowned and turned to face him. “Back up…. Tie the knot? They got married? And you knew and didn’t tell me?” She asked him, frowning as she got up to get another drink, coming back and sighing. “Were you meant to tell me?” She asked, about to tuck in when Eden started crying again, going to get her but smiled a little when Noah was on it already

By the morning he was feeling a little groggy but lay there quietly until she woke up, looking over at her and sighing a little. “C’mere.” He mumbled, starting to miss their own bed more and more.

Noah frowned some and gave a small face palm "Shit....uh yeah I was supposed to tell you, but I completely forgot. They eloped on the cruise." He explained before he got up to get Eden smiling some "Eat, I got her."

Max smiled softly as she woke up seeing him awake "Hey....how long have you been up?" She asked quietly before moving to lay next to him "Its so good to see you awake."

“Maybe half an hour, my head kinda hurts but I think it’s ju-“ he got cut off with her phone ringing with carmens number. “I’m gonna go back to sleep love, why dont you take that.” He smiled, laying back and starting to drift off

Carmen rang max immediately, frowning until she picked up. “When were you gonna tell me that you got fucking married?!” She questioned her.

Eden was stood up leaning on her crib and trying desperately to get out, reaching for Noah when she saw him but promptly fell on her butt by letting go and just cried louder.

Max smiled softly at Ricky and nodded "Alright, I love you." She murmured before she got up to answer her phone. She went into the restroom so he wouldn't be bothered and sat down on the toilet giving a small laugh "Hello to you too, I thought Noah told you. I was planning on calling about it but with everything that has been going on it slipped my mind." She explained

Noah smiled happily when he saw Eden and shook his head "Oooh now its okay, don't cry. Daddy is here." He cooed before picking her up and bouncing her gently "See, its okay." He said softly as she started to calm down

She shook her head. “He only just told me like five minutes ago.” She muttered. “How is he doing?” She asked her, smiling at Noah and Eden coming downstairs, seeing her holding onto him like a security blanket

Eden was resting her head on his shoulder after that and gripping his shirt in her little fist, getting fussy every time he tried to put her back down, eventually looking up at him with the same grumpy face that Carmen had

Max laughed lightly "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She said softly before giving a small sigh "So far so good, he'd relieved that he got the transplant. Right now he is resting a lot which is good. We should be home in a couple days if everything goes well." She explained before running a hand through her hair "How are things with Noah?"

Noah smiled happily at her and shook his head some "Oh no, not you too with the grumpy face. Your mom's kills me enough as it is." He said before kissing all over her face smiling as she laughed and tried pushing him away

She kept squealing at him and pushing at his face until she was getting impatient and saw her mom, reaching for her instead.

“They’re uh… not the best. We’re working through a few things. Hey I’m gonna let you go, miss fusspot is hungry I think but give Rick our love.” She told her, finally hanging up and reached for Eden. “Is daddy being silly with you?” She smiked

Ricky had woken up again, this time struggling to get any air in and in a lot of pain unexpectedly, trying not to panic while he pressed the call button, finally seeing max come back in. “I can’t breathe.” He told her, reaching for her.

Max said goodbye before going back to out to Ricky. She frowned deeply and took his hand in hers while she took the remote and pressed the call button for him. Thankfully a nurse was in there quickly to look at him "He can't breathe, he just woke up and he is having trouble."

Noah smiled some when Carmen came over to them "She has your same grumpy face, I'm in a heap of trouble." He said smiling as Eden cuddled her now.

She smiled some and kissed her little head, grabbing her phone and filming the two of them together then put it away, “I’m gonna go feed her, then she can go back to sleep I think, maybe, maybe then mommy could get taken care of, got an itch that needs scratching.” She winked at Noah.

He frowned a little not recognising this one but he wasn’t exactly in a position to question her, groaning when she just upped his painkillers and told them it was normal and not to worry, leaving them to it again while he continued to struggle, just now doped up enough he wasn’t making a fuss.

Noah smirked some and gave a small nod "Aye aye captain." He said before giving a mock salute and making his way to the kitchen to eat his food while she fed the baby.

Max frowned deeply not recognising the new nurse either. She shook her head as she left and quickly stood up "I'll be right back, I want to find another nurse." She muttered before leaving and going to the nurse station finding the woman who had helped him previously "Excuse me, could please come take a look at my husband? He had a liver transplant and is now struggling with his breathing. Another nurse came in, but she only gave him painkillers. I want to make sure he is okay."

She nodded and got up, following her, frowning as they walked in and looked over his monitors, paging for a doctor. “Yeah this… we’re gonna get you looked at properly mr. Olson.” She assured him, getting him a mask and letting his wife stay close for the moment. “They’ll want to take him for an MRI and a chest X-ray possibly” she told her, noting that his lips had started going a little blue.

She rolled her eyes but smiled and got Eden sorted before going down to collect Noah, grabbing his wrist soon as his plate was in the dishwasher, dragging him upstairs.

Max frowned deeply and gave a small nod "What could be the problem? Is the transplant not working?" She asked worriedly while she took Ricky's hand in hers.

Noah groaned as they got into their room and immediately let his hands roam all over her "I love you, you know that?" He asked quietly before kissing her lovingly

She shook her head and pushed him off a little, keeping him away from her “No. you want to touch? You gotta tell me how much you love me.” She told him with a little smirk, smiling more when he immediately dropped to his knees.

He looked over at hee scared again, barely able to hear either of them before his breathing stuttered for a moment and stopped completely.

Noah groaned a bit and fell to his knees infromt of her "Mmm I love you more than anything in this world." He muttered before kissing random parts of her thighs going on between each kiss about each thing he loved about her both physical and not.

Max went wide eyed as they got her out while his alarms went off and nurses plus a few doctors flooded into the room just as Ryan was coming down the hall.

She lay next to him afterwards and curled in close, resting her head on his shoulder. “I’ve missed that.” She murmured, kissing his cheek. “I wanna give Eden a sibling. Two would be great in fact.” She told him happily

Ryan frowned when he saw her and shook his head “Bey… hey… what’s going on?” He asked her gently, taking her shoulders. “Where is he?” He frowned when she pointed to the room with the closed door, getting a glimpse of what was happening when someone opened the door to take a crash cart in, just pulling max in right and rubbing her back. “What happened?”

Noah smiled happily as he cuddled her and nodded "Mmm I could get behind that. How soon do you want one? I'm thinking atleast waiting until Eden is out of diapers." He murmured quietly

Max took a deep breath and did her best to try and stay together "He....he was okay! But then he woke up and had problems breathing." She explained before breaking down and sobbing into him

She smiled and shrugged. “Maybe soon as she’s two we start trying? But honey, for the love of all that is sacred you don’t need to go round telling people that we’re trying for a baby…. None of our friends want to know we’re banging every night “ she smiked, kissing him gently. She got up to pee but soon came back in pjs and got into bed to go to sleep, cuddling up as close as she could get.

He frowned and just rubbed her back. “Hey, listen…. I need you to stay off socials for a little bit alright? Just a few days til everything calms down. There’s a lot of nice stuff but there’s a lot of nasty stuff too so you just focus on him and you okay?” He assured her, getting her to sit down and went to grab some water.

Noah cuddled up close to her and pouted some "Oh alright fine, I won't tell them." He murmured before he started to drift off with her.

Max sat with him and frowned deeply "What are they saying? Why are they upset?" She asked quietly as she sipped at her drink

She got up with Eden but for the most part managed to sleep through, waking up in the morning to a note to say he had changed her and she’d had a bottle but he’d gone to the gym and would be back later so she went to get Eden and spent some time on the couch with her, scrolling through her socials and posting the video she’d done with her the day before, not really thinking anything of it.

He shook his head and sighed a little. “I promise you that you don’t want to know right now, the important thing is that it’s being handled.” He told her, looking up when they came out to talk to her.

Noah was at the gym just looking over things on his phone while he ran on the treadmill. He scrolled through social media and frowned deeply when he saw Carmen had posted a video of Eden. He'd joined back a month or so ago, keeping his account very hidden for the most part and never posting anything. He was upset though that his daughter's face was now out for the world to see. He thought they'd talked about not showing her at all.

Max frowned deeply but gave a small nod "Alright, I'll take your word on it." She said softly before looking at the nurse when she heard her name "Is he okay?"

Carmen had sent him a text to ask if he wanted to go out for lunch or stay in when she heard the doorbell go, checking the ring camera and froze, holding Eden a little tighter while she tried to sneak up the stairs without making a sound and without being seen after realising it was Andrew on the other side, not coming down until she heard Noah’s voice coming in

She nodded slowly. “They’ve taken him for a couple tests but they think it’s highly likely that there was clot that went to his lungs. It’s an easy fix if that’s the problem and he can still be home in a few days.”

Noah got home about an hour later and frowned not seeing Carmen or Eden "Carmen?! You upstairs?!" He called out as he made his way up there thw feeling of panic starting to rise.

Max took a deep breath and nodded some "Thank you for your help." She said softly before going into the room with Ryan.

She frowned a little and looked up. “Yeah I’m in our room. Eden is as-“ she got cut off immediately though when she saw the fury on his face and he was already screaming at her

He sighed heavily as he sat down and looked over at her. “Talked to Vinny couple days ago. Said you hadn’t been home properly since he came in here.” He told her slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back