• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

She nodded and took Eden straight to lay down again as she was absolutely zonked from playing with nicks cats all day, going back down to Noah and frowned. “You got a lot of sorting out to do before the wedding.” She told him seriously.

He nodded and yawned happily. “I’ll call her tomorrow I think.” He mumbled, just holding onto her tightly. “Get some rest sweetheart, im not going anywhere.” He murmured, starting to drift off

Noah gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I have an appointment next Monday. It was the earliest they could see me." He said softly before taking her hand in his "I love you and Eden...I just....I want her safe, I'm sorry I blew up the way I did." He said quietly.

Max gave a small nod and closed her eyes starting to drift off with him as well.

She nodded slowly and sighed a little. “Alright.” She told him quietly, too tired of all the fighting to push anything right now, going to get a drink from the kitchen and head upstairs. “When she wakes up can you feed her please?” She asked him going to lay down.

- 8 months-

Ricky had been up since five in the morning, a little more excited than he’s expected to be to get back to work finally and get touring again. His bags were already by the front door ready and he was on his second cup of coffee, doing some hits in his office. He hadn’t even heard max come in and just about jumped out of his skin when he felt her hand o. His shoulder. “Shit. Scared the life outta me… babe you don’t need to be up, go back to bed.” He frowned knowing she’d been feeling rough the past decouple weeks.

Carmen rolled over, sighing a little at the morning light coming in but smiled over at Noah in the bathroom, watching him take his meds and brush his teeth til he came back to her, “Morning… you wanna have a beach day today?” She murmured. They’d finally gotten married and were on their honeymoon, the first time they’d left Eden with someone else for longer than a couple hours. They had needed the holiday though and a week away in Majorca was perfect just the two of them.

Last edited:
Max woke up early that morning to see Ricky off to tour. He had been doing great since coming home but part of her was still worried about him going off without her there. She gave a small smile when she found him in his studio and placed a hand on his shoulder "Hey....sorry didn't mean to scare you." She said softly before shaking her head some when he told her to go back to bed "I can't sleep anymore, I'll try for a nap later." She murmured before sitting on the fouton he had in there "You excited to head out?"

Noah smiled some when he heard her voice and went over nodding some "Yeah that sounds nice." He murmured before laying next to her and pulling her in close "You sleep good?" He asked softly while running his long fingers through her hair. He had been doing a lot better lately with his mental health once he had gone to get proper help and was thankful for Carmen standing by him through it.

He nodded. “Just a couple weeks then I’m back home again. You sure you don’t wanna come to the Scranton show?” He asked teaching for her to come sit on his lap.

She nodded and yawned. “I think my stomach is finally settled from the flight.:.. I miss her already though.” She pouted a little up at him.

Max smiled some and shook her head some "I'll think about it." She murmured before moving to sit on his lap before kissing him gently "I love you, make sure to call me daily okay?"

Noah nodded some and kissed her gently "I know I miss her too, but its going to be okay." He murmured giving a small smile "I am sure that Nick is spoiling her absolutely rotten. Have you called your dad back at all about seeing her?" He asked

She shook her head and rolled over to lay on top of him, resting her head on his chest. “Jolly sent me the video of you crying while she threw flowers on the floor.” She smiled a little “it’s adorable.”

He nodded and held her close, rubbing her hips gently. “I love you too. I want you to try and go to the doctors today though cause this has been going on the past couple weeks. And im getting worried about you.” He told her. “If I come lay with you til I have to go will you lay down for a bit?” He asked smiling at her some

Noah chuckled softly and gave a small shrug "She was just too cute, got me emotional." He murmured before kissing her gently and pulling her to straddle his waist.

Max nodded some and got up "I promise I'll see a doctor." She murmured before taking him to their room and laying down "You want to start looking at houses when you get back?" She asked softly as she traced patterns on his chest.

She smiled and watched him some, “almost makes you want another one now doesn’t it?” She smiled, “you’re also looking very grown up with this hair cut.” She smiled, feeling his thumbs against her hips.

He nodded and yawned a little. “If you wanna go look while I’m away go ahead. Just send them to me and I’ll take a look online.” He promised, rubbing her back while they lay down, hoping she would get to feeling better soon

Noah groaned softly and gripped her hips while placing kisses down her neck "Don't tempt me, I'll pump a baby into you by the end of the week." He said before pressing himself against her.

Max smiled softly and gave a nod cuddling into him a bit "Sounds like a plan." She murmured yawning a bit "Mmm make sure to wake me before....before you leave." She whispered before she started to drift off against him.

“Yes ma’am.” He murmured, just holding her close and sighed quietly while he watched her. He was so incredibly grateful for everything she’d done for him the past several months. It had gone as smoothly as he could have hoped for but there were still a few little bumps in the road and she’d been there the whole way.

She looked at him a little taken aback but smiled coyly at him. “Is that a promise?” She teased, pulling away to go out to the kitchen of the villa they were renting. “Come to think of it you could upset keep your hands off me when i was pregnant before.” She mused

Max smiled softly and woke up when it was time for him to leave feeling worse than before "I think I'm going to head to the doctor now....I feel worse than when I originally woke up." She murmured holding her head some.

Noah smiled widely and followed her out to the kitchen pressing her against the counter "Couldn't help it. Something about you just drove me crazy during that time." He murmured as he continued to pepper kisses on her neck "How about I have you for breakfast hmm?"

He frowned and kissed her forehead. “You’re not overly warm. You call me with any updates alright?” He told her. “I love you and I will see you in a couple weeks.” He promjsed

She shook her head some and smiled. “You are nothing if not persistent Mr. Davis.” She told him happily, slipping her arms around his middle. “I think I might just be todays special on the menu.” She winked at him.

Max smiled softly and gave a nod "I love you too handsome, see you in a few weeks." She murmured before holding him and kissing him lovingly.

Noah smirked and groaned a bit "Mmm alright I can deal with that Mrs. Davis." He said before peppering kisses all over her face.

He left a little reluctantly to drive up to the warehouse to get on the bus, picking up Vinny on the way and worrying f about max the whole time.

Carmen smiled happily, letting him take her back to bed. She eventually got up a little later and went to shower, shaking her head some as she watched him. “You happy?” She asked, reaching for him to join her

Noah smiled happily and kissed her gently as he joined her in the shower "Beyond happy." He said softly while getting some body wash in his hands and starting to wash her body "Are you happy?"

Max called him a few hours later smiling a bit as she stared at the paperwork she had been given by the doctors "Hey babe, I'm done at the doctor's. They were able to find out pretty quickly what was wrong, you may want to sit down." She said before giving a small laugh when she heard the confusion in his voice "So um....turns out I'm pregnant."

She nodded and smiled “I miss my little girl but we’re on a quiet holiday. Just us. Had a beautiful wedding and I’m married to my second best friend.” She smiled and let him scrub her down.

He was in the bud at that point and he’d been sat talking to the guys but he went to sit down privately to talk to her frowning. “Everything okay?” He asked worries about her hit tensed when she said she was pregnant. “Are you….. we’re having a baby?” He asked her a little in shock but smiling.

Noah paused and gave a dramatic gasp "Second?! Who is the first?!" He asked giving a small chuckle as he continued to wash her down.

Max smiled widely and nodded as she sat down on the couch "Yeah we're having a kid. I gotta call the lady docter after this to set up a full appointment so they can tell me how far along I am." She explained happily to him "Are....are you okay with this?" She asked hoping he wouldn't be upset about it.

She smiled and shook her head “Nick of course. You didn’t listen to his speech?” She teased him a little, finishing up with him and getting out to go get dressed and ready for a beach day.

“Yeah… yeah no I’m good beautiful…. We better get looking for that house huh?” He smiled, “we’re about to hit a load of dead spots on the highway love but I’ll call you when we get to the venue alright?” He promised.

Noah pouted some but followed her out and smiled "Mmm fine." He murmured before he got ready as well "Don't forget the sunscreen, remember the last time I forgot it? I was a lobster."

Max smiled some and nodded "Okay handsome, I'll talk with you later. I love you so much." She said before hanging up and calling her doctor to make an appointment.

She shook her head. “You seem to burn even with it.” She smiked, getting some food into the cooler bag and her book and everntually headed out with him, getting to the beach at a reasonable time, laying out on her towel while she got Noah to do her back with the sunscreen. “Not to bring the mood down but I got an email from the station. They wanted to let me know that my restraining order hasn’t been accepted for renewal as there is not substantial proof that he is a danger to me.” She sighed.

He sat there for a few minutes in shock but happy y til Vinny came in to look for him. “Hey, I’m fine I’m fine I….. max is pregnant. We’re having a baby.” He told him.

Noah frowned deeply and shook his head some as he started to put the sunscreen on her back "That is bullshit and they know it. The guy continues to coke to our house and try to get in." He muttered

Vinny went back to check on Ricky when he had been gone for a while "Hey man you alright?" He asked breaking into a huge smile when he told him the news "Dude thats awesome! Congratulations!"

She frowned and nodded, rolling over to face him once he was done, pulling his face down to hers, kissing him deeply and seeing his wedding ring on his hand.

He nodded and smiled “yeah… she uh… we just found out. She’s gonna kill me that I told you already.”

Noah kissed her back and groaned softly "Mmm you better calm down, or I will have to take you to somewhere secluded." He said before letting his hand fall down her body.

Vinny chuckled some and pretended to zip his lips "My lips are sealed my friend." He said before patting his back "You're gonna be a good dad. I know we always joked about kids annoying us, but you'll do good."

She smiled and shook her head. “All I had to do was marry you?” She teased him. They’d been together so long it felt like he didn’t want her like that anymore sometimes but from the moment they’d said their vows he’d barely kept his hands off her

He nodded slowly. “I’m gonna. I’ll come back out in a bit. I need to process.” He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back