• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Noah made his way into the room and glared at her "What the fuck were you thinking posting that video?! I thought we both fucking agreed that we wouldn't post her face?!" He screamed shaking her head some "Are we just going to out her out there for all those fucking creeps to see?!"

Max nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah....I've been living out a suitcase pretty much." She said softly before gesturing to her suitcase in the corner "I just....I don't want to leave him and something happen."

She tensed up straight away and shook her head. “Noah I….” She trailed off when he continued and just shook her head. “Stop. You wanna talk to me like that you got another thing coming. Don’t you dare come in here and start screaming at me.” She told him calmer than she expected her voice to be, turning around to fill Edens diaper bag and her own rucksack with a few essentials. “We’re gonna go out for a bit until you’ve calmed down.” She told him slowly.

Ryan nodded. “Go home. Go home and shower and eat and nap then come back here. I’ll call you if anything happens or if he needs you I promise… but you need a break. Plus we need to talk when you get back.”

Noah frowned deeply and shook his head some before taking a deep breath "We agreed that we wouldn't post her.....why did you?" He asked in a calmer voice but his anger was still very previlent.

Max gave a small frown and nodded "Thank you." She said softly before gettijg up and heading home. She came back about two hours later and sighed softly seeing Ricky was gone but Ryan was still there "Is he still out for the scans?"

He shook his head and stretched. “They took him for some physio… you were quick.” He raised an eyebrow.

Carmen shook her head. “Because it was one fuckin video and if you paid any goddamn attention you would see that it’s only available to see by close friends. People that we know. That video is not public. We’re going out. I suggest you have a shower and eat something. And call that doctor. Cause either you get help or I walk and I take her with me.” She warned him, picking up Eden and the bags and going down to her car, going over to nicks house

Max nodded and gave a small sigh as she sat down "I showered, and ate, got you something too." She murmured handing him a bag of food "I just couldn't sleep, not without him there." She said softly

Nick frowned some when he opened the door to find Carmen puffy eyed holding Eden "Hey, whats wrong?" He asked letting her in and taking Eden when she reached for him "What happened?"

“I’m sorry, I know you guys are all stressed I don’t want to add to it but I just…” she took a deep breath before explaining the lot. “I don’t want to lose him but he’s gonna lose me if he can’t sort his shit out.” She told him. “Cause I will not have him end up taking this out on her.”

Ryan nodded and took the food about to ask her something g when they were bringing rocky back in

He glanced up at max and reached for her hand frowning. “They made me work.”

Max gave a small smile when she saw him awake and took his hand "You're feeling better though, thats what matters." She said softly before kissing him gently

Nick shook his head and sighed softly "Stay as long as you want. I'll try to talk with him." He said quietly smiling as Eden giggled and tugged at a loose strand of his hair

She nodded and frowned a little, thanking him, "I just needed to get out the house while he's this angry, I'll go home tonight I promise." She told him.

HE nodded and sighed some, looking over and seeing Ryan there "Did you apologise yet?" He muttered. He'd not been happy when they'd brought him back and it was just Ryan in there, telling him just how he felt about the way he'd treated Max lately

Nick gave a small nod and smiled some "You hungry at all? I was just about to make some sandwiches." He said giving her a small smile.

Max looked at the two of them a bit confused and shook her head some "No? I just got back though." She murmured

Ricky frowned and stared down his friend "Well? You gonna explain to her what you told me?" He questioned him, trying to look intimidating but he was still quite underweight and obviously in a hospital bed wasn't helping that.

Carmen nodded "I could definitely eat. This one already has." She smiled as Eden wriggled about and played with Nick's chain, squealing up at him, "You've been slowly stealing back favorite uncle from Jolly." She smiled

Max raised an eyebrow and frowned some "Ryan? What is he talking about?" She asked holding Ricky's hand worried sick that something wrong had happened.

Nick smiled proudly and nodded some "Oh yeah, I'm the best." He said happily before handing her over and going to make them sandwiches.

She smiled and followed him to the kitchen, bouncing Eden a little. “You got any tattoo work coming up?” She asked him, “I know Nadine was saying she was trying to organise for you both to go away for a few days.” She smiked at him but sighed when she saw Noah’s name come up on his phone and she left him to it for a minute

He was chatting with her til his phone rang and he answered. “Noah… What do you want?” He asked him frowning. On top of hearing how he’d treated Carmen that morning he hadn’t exactly been pleasant with Nick the previous evening

Ryan sighed heaviky and frowned “so I may have been influenced by the fact that my wife can’t stand you…. Which is why I’ve been so harsh lately.” He told her, fiddling with his vape and resisting the urge to not take a puff there and then

Noah sighed heavily as he pinched the bridge of his nose "Is Carmen there with you? I just....I want to make sure they're safe." He murmured knowing out of everyone she would go to him first.

Max gave him a confused look and shook her head a bit "What? Why? I've been nothing but friendly to her." She murmured.

He sighed a little “Yeah they’re here. They’re safe. Noah you helped her get out of a relationship like the one you’re creating. You are so close to losing both of them and as frustrated as I am with you right now man, I don’t wanna see that happen to either of you… so get your shit together. Get help.” He told him seriously.

He shrugged and looked over at Rick who was fighting off sleep. “Go to sleep dude. We’ll be fine.” He assured him, waiting til he conked out. “I don’t know. She just doesn’t like you. And that’s fine. She doesn’t have to. You don’t have to like her… but I was listening to her complaining more than I was listening to Rick telling me that he is genuinely happy with you. And I apologise.”

Noah gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "Okay....can...can you tell her I've calmed down and would like to talk? She isn't answering my calls or texts." He said softly before hanging up.

Max frowned deeply but gave a heavy sigh and nodded "Its alright, lets just move forward from it." She told him giving a small smile.

Carmen headed back into the kitchen once Eden was asleep in her stroller in the hallway, picking up her phone when the doorbell went on it again, checking it and tensed, “he’s at the door again.” She told Nick, showing him the footage of Andrew at their front door.

He nodded awkwardly and sighed, watching Rick for a minute. “How long do you think it’s gonna be before he can tour again?”

Nick frowned deeply and shook his head a bit "Were you able to tell Noah? Have you called the cops?" He asked quietly

Max gave a heavy sigh and shrugged some "I'm unsure, maybe the begining of next year? I want him to be fully recovered and have a good amount of time under his belt." She explained

She shook her head calling him back now. “Hey hey… don’t answer the door.” She told him, heading it ring in the background. “It’s Andrew…. I don’t know what got into him but what I was gonna tell you when you got home was he came by earlier while me and Eden were home alone.”

He nodded a little and sighed. “I’m gonna head to the hotel but I’ll be back tomorrow alright? Get some sleep too.”

Noah frowned deeply and went to the door just watching out the peephole for a second. He moved away and upstairs before speaking "I'm going to call the cops, but I'm going to get us protection." He said quietly before sighing some "Listen....I'm sorry...I know we need to talk more when you get home, but I'm sorry."

Max gave him a small salute while the nurse looked Ricky over "Do you know if the results for his scans have come back? Was it a clot in his lungs?"

She nodded. “I know I just… just call the cops Noah, I’ll be home in a couple hours.” She sighed, hanging up and going to sit down with Nick. “So when can we expect to hear you and Nadine are getting married?” She asked him, going to his fridge and grabbing a soda and sat back down.

She nodded and smiled at her. “He’s gonna be alright.” She assured her “another few days and he can go home.” She left them to it again as Ricky was waking up a little groggy and reaching for her.

“I think you should come give me a hug.” He told her yawning a little

Nick gave a small chuckle and shrugged a bit "Not sure, we're both pretty content with where we are right now." He murmured while he ate his food at bit "Has that guy reached in any other way to you?"

Max smiled softly and moved to hug him tightly just relaxing into his arms "I love you so much Rick." She whispered while she cried silently into his shoulder.

“I love me too.” He told her quietly, smiling a bit as she smacked his chest. “You can’t hit me when I almost died today.” He tried to joke but frowned when she just started crying again. “Hey.. hey, it’s alright, I’m alright.”

She nodded and frowned. “Keeps making new accounts to find me on social media.” She sighed a little. “Makes the mistake of every time messaging me the same thing though. And I’ve emailed every single screenshot to the cops to add to the file.” She sighed.

Max held onto him and took deep breaths to calm herself down "I'm sorry...I just...I was so scared." She admitted to him while she wiped at her eyes.

Nick frowned more and gave a small nod "And there is nothing else you can do legal wise?" He asked before giving a heavy sigh when she said no "I don't understand why the guy is obsessed, do you know how he knows you?"

She nodded and shrugged a little before answering. “He was at one of my very first shows. The one you and Noah missed because of that storm when your flight to LA got grounded. It was at the shitty dive bar and there were mostly old drunks but he was there and he watched the whole thing. I thought he just liked the music…. I talked with him after the show, he waited with me til I could get a ride home, didn’t hear from him again til he started stalking me.” She sighed. She spent the rest of the time with him until she’d calmed enough to go home, bundling Eden back in the car and heading back there.

He frowned and just rubbed her back as much as he could, holding onto her for both their comfort. “You’re not gonna lose me I promise.” He murmured, kissing her cheek. “Here. Lay with me alright?” He smiled a little., shifting so she could join him.

Nick listened to her and gave a small nod. He stayed with her and Eden all day just making sure she got calmed down enough to go back to Noah.

Noah had been home all day by that point. He'd made an appointment with the doctor and cleaned the entire house as well for her. Now he was sat in the living room playing games while he waited for them to get home. He paused as he heard the keys in the lock and couldn't help but give a soft smile when he saw them come in "Hey....I got pizza on the way, made sure to get your favorite."

Max moved to lay with him and cuddled into him as much as she could "I love you." She said softly before smiling some "Your Mom sends her love by the way, she said she would come out without hesitation if we need her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back