• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

She nodded and gently bounced her l”I’m not going to give him a choice.” She told him seriously.

He frowned a little and watched her tiredly. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled, trying to squeeze her hand as much as possible.

Jolly gave a small nod and sighed a bit "Thats good. Matt has put out a statement about the tour, we're flying home tomorrow." He murmured watching as Eden cuddled into her.

Max looked up at him and wiped her eyes shaking her head some "Don't apologize, you didn't do anything." She said quietly.

He frowned and just tried tugging on her to sit with him, just wanting her close. “Hurts to breathe.” He mumbled, closing his eyes a little.

She nodded. “Im gonna rent us a car…. Hey, they brought your best girl over.” She smiked as Noah was waking up and she helped him sit up then handed Eden over.

Max frowned softly but moved to lay with him thankful that the bed was big enough "I know babe; its going to be okay though. We'll get through it." She said softly

Noah groaned softly as he started to wake up hearing Carmen and Jolly's voices. He opened his eyes and smiled widely seeing Eden in Carmen's arms. He slowly got himself sitting up properly before he took Eden into his arms smiling widely as she gurgled up at him "Hey there baby girl.."

“I’m gonna go get a drink I’ll be right back.” Carmen told them before stepping out, leaving jolly sat there with them. “The biggest daddy’s girl I know.” He smiled seeing how she stared at him.

He frowned and watched her silently until he fell asleep and his mom stood up. “Do you wanna call anyone from the band?” She asked her frowning a little.

Noah smuled down at his daughter and gave a small nod "I wouldn't have it any other way." He said softly before giving a small sigh "Tour cancelled?"

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Yeah I need to call Vinny and Ryan, as well as Logan." She said softly

She nodded and frowned. “Go honey. I got him, I’ll shout you if he needs you okay?” She coaxed.

Vinny was the first to get a call and smiled some. “Hey, I wasn’t expecting to hear from you at this time. You not sleeping again?” He asked her.

He nodded and sighed a little. “You gotta go home and get better first man. Then we can try again. But I think a break would be good for everyone… even while you were on leave you were still at the studio all the time. We all have been. Need a breather.” He sighed.

Max took a shaky breath as she dialed Vinny's number "Hey....I wish that was all it was. Vin...he...he went into septic shock. He'll be in the hospital until they get a liver transplant for him." She told him quietly.

Noah gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Yeah I guess, I'm okay though. I just need to go home I think." He murmured softly.

Jolly sighed but shrugged, not about to argue with him right now. He stayed there until Carmen had been able to sort out the rental car and they got all their suitcases into the back before the bus left and Carmen headed back up to the room with Eden. “She fell asleep playing with Nick.” She told him

Vinny frowned and shook his head. “Shit. Just…. Soon as we get home this evening I’ll come down.” He told her. “You want me to talk to the others or you gonna call them?” He asked her.

Max gave a heavy sigh and contimplated just having him tell the others "Tell Chris, Justin, and the crew. I'm going to call Ryan and Logan after I get off with you." She said quietly

Noah smiled wide and spread his legs on the bed to make a barrier "You can lay her here if you want." He murmured softly while he watched her.

She shook her head and smiled. “No. You have been jogging hee since we got here so I would like some cuddles please and thank you.” She told him.

He nodded and sighed heavily, rubbing his face. “We’re gonna be home for a while now. You can call if you need anything at all. I’m gonna try and come down as much as I can too.” He promised before letting her call Ryan.

Max thanked Vinny before he hung up and sighed heavily as she dialed Ryan's number thankful that he actually picked up for once. He had been making a habit of missing her calls on purpose. "Ryan....listen Ricky he's....he's not good. He went into septic shock and he's been admitted into the hospital. We won't be leaving until we get a liver transplant." She explained hoping he'd not be a dick to her about it.

Noah pouted but gave a small nod "Oh alright, I guess you can have her too." He teased before smiling softly at her "You wanna show me those videos of her that you were telling me about?"

She nodded and pulled her phone out, scrolling to the first one and sat on the edge of the bed. “Press play then just scroll. There’s tons.” She told him, watching them with him until he scrolled and found a thirst trap video of him someone had made and she quickly turned away, going beet red.

Ryan frowned and shook his head. “Alright. Well I’ll come see him at some point but I don’t want you around.” He told her. “And lose my damn number. I already told you that.” He muttered, hanging up.

Rocky was awake again when she came back in but looking really uncomfortable and looked straight over at her scared.

Noah smiled softly and smiled as he scrolled through the videos. He smirked when he found a thirst trap and chuckled some "And what is this huh?" He asked teasimg her some "You liking these thirst traps?"

Max came back in and gave a heavy sigh. She went over to him and gave a soft smile "Hey...everything is going to be just fine okay? I promise." She murmured before kissing him gently

“Listen… no no listen.” She smiled some. “You weren’t answering the phone. And I needed some taking care of… so I used a little… inspiration.” She told him, shaking her head when he fake gasped at her. “At least it was a thirst trap of you.” She pointed out.

He nodded and frowned a little. “I love you.” He told hee quietly. “I know… I don’t… what if it… doesn’t go well?” He mumbled, closing his eyes as a headache started as well.

Noah gasped softly but gave a small laugh in the end "I got photos for that." He said before sending her a wink and handing her phone back "Maybe I should send you some photos so you'll have material in those needy times." He murmured

Max shook her head softly "Don't talk like that okay? Everything is going to be fine." She murmured to him.

She bit her lip and smiled. “I may have got caught by fans liking thirst traps of you though.” She told him.

He frowned and just squeezed her hand tighter, really struggling to breathe steady at the minute. “Just… worried.” He told her.

Noah chuckled a bit and shook his head "Well I wouldn't see a problem with it." He said before yawning some "Did they say when we could leave?"

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I am too, but we'll be okay." She said quietly

she shook her head “Another couple hours I think. They wanna make sure you don’t have another one.” She told him, taking her phone back.

He ended up falling asleep again after that, a nurse coming to check on him every so often but on her fourth visit she paused, checking again and then a third time before paging his doctor, getting the bed laid flat. “Mr. Olson?” She was starting to gently shake him w little, not noticing his wife starting to wake up, paging his doctor again.

Noah gave a nod and sighed softly "Alright, and I can't drive at all for how long?" He asked quietly taking her hand in his.

Max woke up some when she heard a lot of voices starting to fill the room later that evening. She rubbed her eyes some and frowned deeply seeing them surrounding Ricky "Whats going on? Is Ricky okay?"

She sighed and looked at him. “I think it might be six months.” She told him “I’m sorry. I know it’s annoying.” She muttered, “why don’t I go get you some clothes to change into for when we can leave?” She suggested, pecking his cheek. “What do you want? Your shorts and a T-shirt? A hoodie? Joggers? I’ll root through your suitcase.” She smiked.

His nurse turned to face her and shook her head. “Ma’am we’re gonna need you to step out for a bit…. He’s not breathing.” She explained slowly. “We aren’t sure why but we’re working to help him. So we need you to step out the room.” She told her gently.

Noah sighed a bit but nodded "Shorts and a T-shirt is fine. Can I eat at least?" He asked before pouting at her.

Max went wide eyed but gave a nod and stepped out of the room to give them the space needed.

She nodded and smiled. “I brought back some snacks. Here. Take your pick. We’ll be right back.” She promised, going to get his clothes, getting back to find him signing discharge papers anyway, sighing a little realising he’d probably asked to go early. “Here. I guess that means a couple extra hours of getting home.” She mumbled.

They came out to talk to her almost two hours later and let her back in. “We’ve got him on a ventilator. He’s not strong enough to breathe on his own right now but he is stable for now.” His doctor told her. “He’s high priority on the list so we’re hoping that it won’t be much longer before something is available for him.” He explained.

Noah thanked her before she left and quickly pressed the call button asking for a nurse. He got the discharge papers and started signing them smiling a bit once Carmen was back "We're good to go. I promise it'll be okay." He murmured

Max looked up when they called her name and followed them back into the room. She took a deep breath and gave a small nod "And if they can't get a transplant?"

He shook his head. “Then we will keep him as comfortable as we can. But he won’t live very long without it.” He told her seriously, leaving her to privacy for now.

Vinny showed up a couple hours later, looking exhausted from travelling but headed into the room wnd inhaled sharply. “Just two days ago he was fucking around with everyone on the bus.” He muttered, rubbing at his face. “How bad is it?”

She nodded and stayed to the side while he got changed, heading out to the car with him and getting Eden in her car seat, hoping she’d stay asleep for a while, just getting t in the drivers side and headed out to tet on the highway and head back west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back