• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

She frowned a little and shook her head as she changed Eden, letting him take the stroller once they were heading out to get something to eat, making sure she was bundled up warm in there, holding Noah’s free hand. “Last time we were here together was when I told you I was pregnant.” She smiled.

Ricky pushed through for the meet and greets, not wanting to cause anymore tension between him and Ryan at the moment despite everyone else telling him that if he didn’t feel good enough to join them for it that he shouldn’t be pushing himself. He glanced over at max and grimaced a little as the last person had stunk to high heaven, finally finishing up and heading over to her, making it halfway across the room before stumbling and falling over, frowning as Chris came and helped him up. “I’m fine. Im fine.” He mumbled not wanting the big fuss.

Noah smiled some and gave a small nod "One of the best days of my life." He said softly as he walked with her "I've missed you both so much."

Max gave a small giggle when she saw the look on his face next to a fan. She started to go towards him when he was leaving but went wide eyed as he fell. She rushed to his side and gave a heavy sigh "Babe? You sure you're okay?"

She smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. “We missed you too. Maybe it was a bit much expecting you to be good going away for four weeks straight away. I’ve got loads of videos ready for you to watch of what she’s been getting up to.” She told him, leaving the hotel and walking down the streeet.

“Yeah… yeah I think so.” He frowned a little, starting to walk in the wrong direction to leave before Chris took his arm and steered him round the correct way. ‘Rick…. Go sit down.’ He nodded slowly and wandered back to the green room with max, sitting down and holding his side a little

Noah gave a small shrug and sighed softly "Maybe it was...I think I'm gonna look into some help." He murmured before smiling when she mentioned videos of Eden "Oh I can't wait to see them."

Max frowned deeply and helped him to the green room to sit down "Hey look at me, what are you feeling?" She asked making him look at her.

She nodded. “Good.” She told him smiling, pecking his cheek and finally found a restaurant to grab something quick before they’d have to get to the venue.

He frowned a little trying to find the words but he was starting to sweat bullets and all he managed was to yell out as a sharp stabbing pain went through him, squeezing her hand tightly. “Please. Make it stop.” He begged her quietly.

Noah sighed some when they got back to the venue later that day "You want to stay at the hotel for the show? I don't want to hurt Eden's ears." He murmured before kissing her gently.

Max frowned deeply and got him to lay down "Let me call an ambulance.." she murmured before calling the medics. She looked over at Ryan when he came into the room and frowned a bit "I don't think he'll be playing.."

He scoffed and shook his head. “He was fine half an hour ago. It’s getting fucking ridiculous.” He snapped, grabbing his smokes before heading outside, Logan coming in after that and cursing loud.

“Tell them they gotta go around the back of the venue. We’ll get the gates unlocked.” He assured her, seeing Rick was barely paying attention at that point just groaning in pain but he left to go organise getting the medics through to him, telling Vinny to go help max. He led them through as soon as the ambulance arrived though seeing he’d started throwing up blood again, letting them talk to max about everything while he went to put the statement out and get all the others informed on what was happening. The worst part was seeing a whole bunch of people who were already lined up to get in to the venue for the night starting to take photos of them hauling rocky out on the stretcher.

She smiled and reached into the bottom of the stroller and pulled out some ear defenders for babies. “I’ve been practicing with her too. So she can keep her ears nice and safe but she can still watch dad.” She told him, thanking Davis when he offered to watch her while they did the signing stuff.

Max glared at Ryan but said nothing, only grabbimg a trash can for Ricky. She thanked Logan when he came in to help and sighed heavily as Ricky started puking blood. She was scared that this was it, the nail in the coffin for him needing a transplant now. She held onto him until the EMTs came and let them help him out. She followed behind glaring at some fans who were taking photos of him feeling disgusted by it.

Noah smiled wide and nodded some "Oh she is going to be adorable in those." He said happily before he went to sit at the signing area for the meet and greets.

Carmen smiled as she handed her over to Davis, “if she starts crying literally play just pretend and she’ll calm right down. It’s her favorite song.” She smiled, thanking him again and headed over to be near Matt for this but made sure Noah could see her, catching up with him a little while they kept an eye on things until there was a little bit of commotion and she saw some girl stood in front of Noah looking like a deer in the headlights. It took a second to realise she’d brought in a marriage certificate and was trying to get him to sign it without realising what it was. “Shit.”

His hands were shaking badly but he kept watching max, too scared to take his eyes off her, frowning as things were starting to go a little blurry, struggling to breathe a little by this point and eventually passed out before they arrived.

Noah was going about the signing fine for the most part. The fans were being nice and everything was going smooth, until he went to sign a piece of paper that a fan gave him. He was so in a zone that he almost didn't read it until he felt Nick tap his leg under the table. He frowned deeply when he finally read the paper and went a bit wide eyed. He took deep breaths as he tried to calm down but the panic of almost signing a marriage certificate to a random stranger had quickly set in. He was stuck by that point unable to really speak or tell the girl to leave as she just stood infront of him with a giant smile on her face.

Max stayed with him the entire time until they had to take him for tests. She sat in the room they'd assigned for them and sighed quietly. She was used to this by now so her panic was easy to mask, but she was still worried about her husband.

Logan arrived a couple hours later and went to sit with her. “Hey. Vins gonna come down straight after the show but they’re not gonna cancel so last minute. How’s he doing?” He asked

Carmen was the first to move, walking over to behind Noah and staring the girl down as she picked up the paper and ripped it in half. “Get her out of here. Complain about me all you like on your socials but you’re done.” She spat at her, glaring as she started to talk back. “We can take this outside if you want? But you don’t do that to people.” She snapped at her, noticing Noah getting up and booking it out of there at that point. “Nice fuckin try.” She spat, finally stepping back when Matt was trying to move her away. There was still a line of about twenty people to get through and Carmen went straight to find Noah.

Max sighed heavily as she looked at Logan shaking her head some "Not good, they're thinking about putting him on a transplant list." She said softly before taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly

Noah got up as quickly as possible when he heard Carmen behind him and bolted off. He found the green room and immediately went to sit down, rocking slightly on the couch with his head in his hands as he tried to calm himself down.

Logan nodded slowly frowning as he watched him. “Can he get home?” He asked not wanting them to be stuck out in Colorado

Ricky was starting to wake up a little and frowned hearing Logan’s voice then glanced over to see max and groaned quietly, reaching for her hand.

She eventually found him and frowned, crouching in front of him and tried to just soothe him. “They’ve asked her to leave the venue and they’re voiding her ticket for the show tonight.” She told him quietly, rubbing his thighs slowly. “Look at me…. I got you… you’re okay I promise.” She murmured.

Max shool her head softly "I don't know yet, they're keeping him over night to see how he acts." She said softly before turning her attention to Ricky. She gave him a small smile and took his hand in hers "Hey handsome, how are you feeling?"

Noah shook his head some and took deep breaths "I nearly....shit I was just in a zone...and I....shit that would have been disasterous." He said as he took her hand in his "Why....why would someone think thats okay?"

She frowned and shook her head. “I don’t know honey. I don’t.” She murmured, cupping his face. “But maybe if it’s getting that bad we should stop you from doing the meet n greets at the minute.” She suggested.

He frowned and shook his head a little, not able to get words out very well. It had absolutely terrified him how quickly he’d gone from being somewhat okay to as bad as he had, “hit…. Truck.” He told her slowly, closing his eyes and trying to catch his breath a little.

Noah took a deep breath and nodded some "I feel...I feel bad for the non-crazy fans. Maybe I just...I can just sign the posters before shows, and thw guys sign at meet and greets." He said quietly

Max frowned a bit and nodded some "Let me get the nurse to see when you can have your pain killers next." She murmured before stepping out and letting him be with Logan for the time being.

She shook her head. “I don’t. And my priority is your well-being and our daughters. And if that means they get restricted access to you for the timebeing then fuck it. I don’t care if they blame me entirely for it but I think it would do you good to stop doing fan interactions for a minute.” She pointed out. “You want me to ask Davis to bring Eden back in so you can have cuddles before the show?” She asked, smiling when he nodded and went to go call him before going to talk to Matt.

He just nodded slowly and just watched her step out, not really paying attention to the fact Logan was there until she got back. “Call… my mom?” He asked her, still trying to grab at her hand and wanting her as close as possible right now.

Noah listened to her and sighed softly before perking up when she mentioned Eden "Yes please." He said softly. He smiled widely when she came back and Eden squealed and tried to wiggle out of her arms "Oh come here princess." He said softly before taking her in his arms "I love her so much."

Max nodded and took his hands in hers "Already done, she told me to keep her posted. Once we know everything she'll make the call to come out." She murmured before kissing him gently "I love you." She whispered gently

He nodded slowly, barely noticing when Logan left them to it and just rest his need back, closing his eyes. “I don’t… think the medicine… is working anymore.” He told her quietly, not liking how worried she looked but she didn’t get a chance to answer when the doctor walked in and Ricky looked over at him. “How bad is it?” He asked quietly.

She smiled taking a few photos of them and went to talk to Matt for a minute.
“Hey…. If you wanna hear it from him fine but he’s not doing any more meet n greets this tour. He’s making himself sick Matt and I’m not gonna sit back and watch it happen. I know that the video of me going off on that girl is gonna get traction and I don’t care what they’re gonna say about me. I care about the father of my child’s health.” She told him seriously

The doctor gave a heavy sigh as he came in and opened up his charts "You're going to need a transplant. We're getting the paperwork ready to get you on the list. For now we're getting your medication and getting with your doctors at home to help set up some more appointments and treatments for you." He explained to them

Matt gave a heavy sigh but nodded a bit "I was thinking the same thing." He murmured running a hand through his hair "You think he'll be alright to perform tonight?'"

She nodded and frowned. “I think so.” She told him, thanking him and going back to see how they were doing and smiled at eden sleeping in Noah’s arms. “It’s so hard being adored by everyone.”

He nodded slowly and frowned a little while they went over everything, signing what he needed to, just wanting to get home with max now but got her to hand him his phone, carefully dialling his moms number and frowned. “Hey mom… so… you’re gonna need… to come to … to Scranton instead.” He told her, trying to get max to sit on the bed with him wnf gently rubbing her thigh to comfort her not liking how scared she looked.

Noah gave a small chuckle and nodded some "Most tiring job ever." He said quietly so he didn't wake her "You'll have to get videos of her seeing me on stage, I want to see her reaction."

Max sat with him on the edge of her bed and took a shaky breath letting him talk to his mom.

His mother frowned deeply as she listened to him and nodded "Okay honey, I'll be there. Rest okay? Can you give the phone to Max? I'll talk to her about details." She said softly not wanting him to strain too much.

She nodded and went to sit with him. “Matts gonna put a statement out.” She told him, yawning a little and laying her legs across his while she went through a few emails on her phone.

She waited until he had passed the phone over to her and swallowed a little. “I’m gonna go ahead and book my flight now. I’ll probably be there before you both but I can get the apartment nice and comfortable…. Are you doing okay sweetheart?” She asked her now that Rick had fallen asleep again.

Noah gave a nod and sighed a bit "Alright, I just hope the show goes well." He murmured softly

Max made sure Ricky was asleep before taking a deep breath "I um....I'm doing my best to stay put together." She said with her voice cracking at the end "I'm so terrified Mandy....what if....what if they can't find a transplant?"

She frowned but nodded. “I think we should try to only cross that bridge if we have to.” She told her gently. “Im gonna go so I can book my flight but I will see you guys soon alright?”

She smiled and nodded. “I think it’ll be fine babe. Treat it like any other.” She told him and tried to help him relax until it was time for him to go on, Carmen standing by the side with Eden wearing her little ear defenders. She’d had a small meltdown when he’d picked her up wearing the ski mask but seemed to have settled right down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back