• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Noah frowned as they got to the police station "You people need to fucking get this department together! My wife and I have fucking told you all that her stalker was a problem and yet none of you did anything! Now my wife and unborn son may not make it!" He screamed with a fury that he hadn't had in a very long time.

Max nodded softly letting Vinny take Rory for some ice cream. She went into the kitchen anf sighed softly "You uh...you want to go take a nap?" She asked softly

He smiled at her some. “You’re so beautiful you know that? I don’t know if I tell you enough.” He murmured, getting her to come closer and got her to lean against him while he took the weight of her bump for a minute. “I hope you know just how much I love you.” He murmured to her, kissing her temple

Nick frowned and shook his head and moved him to get him to calm down so they would let Eden go with them, managing a smile for the little girl when they brought her out. “Hey kid, you’re gonna come spend some time with uncle Nick alright? Dad wanted to see you real quick first though.” He told her.

Eden nodded and ran over to her dad when they were letting her, hugging him tightly and crying a little, not understanding why her uncle Nick was apologising to the cops “daddy I want mommy! She forgot to pick me up!” She cried holding onto him tightly until he was passing her over to Nick and she just kept crying more not understanding why she couldn’t be with her mom or dad right now, trying to get to him still while she watched him leave in a taxi.

Max smiled softly and let a few tears fall as he held her "I love you too, more than anything." She said quietly just relaxing into him a bit "I just want us to figure this out, have our baby girl, and live a quiet life." She whispered

Noah hugged Eden tightly to him and took a deep breath "I'm going to see you real soon okay? You have to go with Uncle Nick for right now okay? I love you so much Eden." He murmured kissing her cheek before he went to get in the taxi. He told them the hospital address and did his best to stay calm just praying that both Carmen and the baby were okay.

“Quiet? With Vinny as our eldest kid?” He teased her. “No I know honey, I know, here I’ll come lay down with you.” He told hee, heading out with her to their room and lay down then let her get herself comfortable, just reaching over and placing a hand on her bump. “What are we gonna call her?” He asked quietly, smiling a little when he felt her kicking. “Alright alright we know you’re there.” He chuckled a little.

Her nurse looked up from the computer when he arrived at the icu and heard who he was there for. “I just need to see some ID, I’m so sorry, just because it is a police matter.” She told him, waiting til he handed her his drivers licence and looked it over, nodding. “Alright, if you would come with me I can take you to her room. I don’t know what you have or haven’t been told so I’ll just run through the lot okay? So she was brought in with four stab wounds to her back and one to her thigh. Few cuts on her arms as well but minor. Your son was born by emergency c-section. He is extremely early but there was no other option unfortunately. We can take you to see him once you’re ready. For now, your wife is stable but in all honesty she’s got about a ten percent chance of making it through the next 48 hours.” She told him, opening the door for him to go in to her room.

Max cuddled up to him the best she could and smiled some "I was thinking about Iris, what do you think?" She asked quietly as she placed her hand over his, her eye lids starting to grow heavy as she relaxed further with him.

Noah took a deep and sharp breath when he walked into the room to see her. The tube down her throat and wires everywhere scared the shit out of him "My...my son...how likely are his chances for survival?" He asked her quietly while he moved to sit by Carmen's side.

He smiled and nodded "I like that a lot." He murmured "Sleep darling, if I know you, and I do, you didn't sleep last night so sleep." He murmured, kissing her head and just hummed quietly to her until she had drifted off, laying there in the quiet and feeling their daughter wriggling "You got no idea little one how amazing your mom is... Puts up with me and all the crap I bring home." He murmured, "But I love her very much, and your big brother and you too." He murmured quietly until he had fallen asleep as well

She shook her head "I'm afraid I don't have anything to do with his care but the NICU team will be able to help you with everything... Is there anyone that you need to call? You were the only emergency contact on her forms." She told him, leaving him to privacy when he said no, "The call button is just on the side but there will be nurses in and out." She told him and shut the door

Max was out like a light within minutes after he told her to sleep. It wasn't until the afternoon that she woke up again making her way downstairs after hearing Rory and Vinny's voices. She smiled some seeing Vinny and Ricky sat on the couch while Rory played with his toys on the floor. "You let me sleep late." She murmured to Ricky when she noticed the time.

Noah thanked the nurse quietly as she left him to it. He held Carmen's hand in his and cried softly for a minute, apologizing to her about anything and everything. It was another few minutes before he got her phone from the bag of her belongings and started making calls to her family. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when he saw her homescreen, she always loved having the most unflattering photos of him as it.

He smiled and reached for her to come sit. “You didn’t sleep last night at all. Our son snitched on you. So I thought I’d let you rest.” He told her. “Rory wants pizza for dinner but I said moms gotta choose where we get it from.” He told her happily, frowning as hee phone went off all the way in the kitchen and he went to get it for her, seeing Carmens name coming up. “Leave you two pregnant ladies to catch up.” He told her, kissing her cheek and went to pick up Rory to take him for some time outside in the fresh air.

Nick showed up after dropping off Eden with Nadine at home and went to sit in the room, staring at her in shock, waiting til he got off the phone. “What have they said?” He asked him quietly, feeling a little sick about it.

Max gave a small laugh and made her way to sit in the kitchen so she could talk with Carmen. They'd both been so excited to find out they were pregnant at the same time and having the babies so close together. Her mood was soon changed though when she heard Noah's voice onA the other end. She walked out slowly to the boys once they had hung up and looked at Ricky with heart broken eyes before she broke down in tears "Carmen....she was attacked, they don't know if she'll make it."

Noah took a shaky breath and shook his head a bit "They said she only has a 10% chance the next 48 hours. Mother fucker stabbed her in the back 8 times...our son...he is in NICU right now. I don't know if he'll make it, I haven't spoken to anyone." He explained quietly

He frowned but nodded slowly. “You wanna go see him? I’ll wait here with her… Eden was napping when I left. She’s been so stressed out probably with everything that happened she just fell asleep soon as we got to mine.” He told him. “Go see your son.” He coaxed.

He got up from the deck chair and went over to her, guiding her to sit down and just crouched next to her, not saying anything, not knowing what to say to her and just hugged her to him, kissing her head. “I’m so sorry honey.” He murmured, hust trying to soothe her

Noah gave a small nod and stood up giving Nick a tight hug "Don't leave her side until I come back okay?" He murmured before heading out and going to the nurse's station "Hi, I uh...I was wondering if you could tell me how to get to the NICU to see my son?" He asked gently.

Max took deep breaths to try and calm down as she just held him tightly "Noah said they had to do an emergency c-section and that the baby was in the NICU, he said it was that stalker she has had." She explained just shaking her head

She looked up and nodded, giving him the directions. It was another nurse that met him at the unit and heard who he was, checking his ID before letting him in and taking him to where his son was, “he’s been very lucky so far, did you and your wife pick a name for him yet?” She asked him as they got to the right one, “here he is.”

He nodded and kissed her temple, seeing Rory come running over and hug her legs. “Mommys alright she’s just sad bud. Hee friend is really sick.” He told him

Noah stared at his son in awe and nodded some "Yeah...Keaton...his name is Keaton." He said quietly his eyes still glued to the incubator "Will he be okay? I know he has a long way to go but, has he been doing as okay as he can be so far?" He asked quietly placing his hand on the incubator and letting a few tears fall.

Max hugged Rory tight to her and nodded some "I'll be okay baby, don't you worry." She murmured before kissing his cheek gently "Daddy said you wanted pizza for dinner?"

She nodded slowly. “Considering the circumstances he's done incredibly well so far. We are a little concerned about his heart but all we can do right now is monitor how he's doing. IF there is major cause for concern then we will let you know and talk to you about options. It's gonna be a little while before you can hold him too." She explained, "But you are welcome to come and see him as much as you like during visiting hours." She told him, leaving him to it for now.

Nick looked up when he eventually came back in, frowning a little at how he was swaying, moving quickly to grab him as he started falling over, managing to get him into a chair "Let me get you some water.... How is he?" He asked, pulling a bottle of water off the table he'd bought for himself but clearly Noah needed more.

He nodded and smiled, "Cheese mommy. Lots of cheese." He told her happily, hugging her legs again and only moved when Ricky was lifting him up onto his lap, cuddling into his Dad a little then. "Daddy said he wants galic bread." He told her

Noah collapsed on the chair as he got back into Carmen's room feeling light headed from not eating and all the stress "He is okay for now, they're a bit worried about his heart, but for now he is as okay as he can be." He explained before chugging the water bottle "He's so tiny....like I wasn't expecting him to be only a bit bigger than my hand...he looked so much bigger in the sonograms." He whispered

Max smiled softly and nodded some "Mmm that does sound very yummy." She murmured before getting up slowly and making her way to find the menu so she could call in their order.

HE frowned but nodded "She uh.... They said she's not breathing on her own at all now and they're gonna try and take her for another surgery in a couple hours." He told him sighing a little "You need anything from home?" He asked him, "Also when I come by next we need to work out a schedule for you to see Eden so that you get a break from here but also she gets to see Dad. She's scared too man." He pointed out.

He smiled and sighed a little as he watched Rory walk off to follow her and looked over at Vinny. "I just want her to be able to be less stressed," He muttered, "Oh if you're not working on the weekend you wanna come help me pick up a crib and a couple other bits from the ikea?" He asked him, "I'm not asking you to put it together but this whole not being able to drive thing isn't very good right now. I got another month before I can again as long as I don't have another seizure.

Noah took a shaky breath before nodding some "Yeah uh...I'll go get some stuff later. Get everything for us..." he said quietly trying to stay calm for now "Did you hear if they got that fucker in custody? Or is he still out there?"

Vinny nodded and gave him a salute "Yeah man I'm off, she got the exact one she wants picked out?" He asked with a small laugh knowing how with Rory she'd been so particular to get the safest crib for him.

He nodded "We got the whole lot sorted out." He chuckled, thanking him for his help and saw him out, going to find Max and seeing her coming out of Rory's room "He go down for a nap?" He asked her, walking over and holding her from behind, kissing her head "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" He asked her quietly, rubbing her back

He nodded "They uh... They found him in your house.... He was in her closet stuffing her clothes in a bag." He told him hesitantly, "I'm gonna go get you something to eat and you're gonna eat it but obviously I think they're letting you stay the night if you want to." He told him.

Max held onto him and sighed softly "Just....just hold me please." She whispered taking a deep breath as she rested her head on his shoulder "I love you Ricky, so much."

Noah tensed and felt his anger rise "He's a dead man....I swear to god if they let him out I'll kill him." He said through gritted teeth, his knuckled white from how hard he was clenching his fists. He relaxed a bit when Nick put a hand on his shoulder and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah I think until she has a better chance I'll be here through the night."

He nodded and held her tightly to him, kissing her head "I love you too sweetheart. So very much, you wanna go sit on the couch and I'll put your show on? Get snuggled under the blanket?" He suggested, kissing her nose,

He frowned and sighed a little, squeezing his shoulder and nodded "Alright, what do you want me to tell Eden tonight?" He asked him, getting ready to call Matt to give him and Jolly the update on what was going on.

Max nodded and smiled some "Yes please." She murmured before following him out to the couch. She got comfy and gave a small smile as she watched him "I got lucky with you, I'm so happy I got you." She whispered while rubbing her bump gently.

Noah took a deep breath and gave a heavy sigh "Forget the food, will you stay here with her? I want to take Eden out, get some mcdonalds and try to explain things. I'll bring you some back." He murmured standing a bit and steadying himself frowning as Nick protested "I need to see her Nick, she needs me."

He snorted a little and shook his head "You think? I've been trying to tell you since we started dating that you hit the opposite of the jackpot... But if you're happy I'm not complaining." He told her, kissing her head and going to get her a drink and the remote, "I need to get some work done but I'll get the food once it gets here." He promised, going to his office.

Eden was coloring with Nadine when the doorbell went and she jumped up thinking that it was finally her mom, looking up when she heard her Dad's voice though and ran at his legs "Is Mommy back yet?" She asked him, reaching to be picked up and wrapped her little arms around his neck once she had been, hearing him say they were going to get food and just held onto him out to the car.

Max gave a small nod and blew him a kiss "Mmm sounds good handsome, I love you." She murmured before turning her attention to her wrestling show.

Noah took Eden into his arms and thanked Nadine before heading out "We're gonna get some mcdonalds okay?" He said softly ignoring her question about Carmen for now. He gave a small sigh when they finally got there. He sat down with her at a table and smiled as she patiently waited for their food "Eden...I need to talk to you about something very important okay?"

She looked up at him worried and frowned "Oh no is the milkshake thing broken?" She asked, relaxing when he promised it wasn't and just waited for him to tell her, frowning some "Daddy are you crying?" She asked him "Where's Mommy?"

Ricky got up to get Rory up just before the food arrived and got him set up downstairs in the lounge "Just for tonight bud as a treat we can eat with the TV alright?" He told him, winking at Max and went to get the food when the doorbell went, taking it back to the lounge and getting it all set up. "Nick texted me to say do we want to go on the group chat he's set up to give us updates on her? I said to put me on and not you. I'll tell you the important stuff but I don't want you stressing right now." HE tol dher

Noah gave a small chuckle and assured her that the milkshake machine wasn't broken. He took a shaky breath and let a few tears fall "She uh...Mommy got hurt today baby. She is in the hospital and I'm gonna have to stay up there with her." He explained quietly shaking his head when she asked if she could go too "No baby, you're going to stay with Uncle Nick okay? But I promise I will come see you." He murmured holding her close to him.

Max smiled at him and got sat up right so she could start to eat and help Rory out. She gave a small frown about to protest Ricky's decision to leave her out of the group chat but stopped as she thought for a moment "Yeah, that would probably be best." She murmured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back