• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

She frowned and shook her head. “But I wanna see mommy too.” She told him, pouting up at him. “Can I make her card?” She asked him but just munched on her food when his phone rang, leaning into him while she ate.

He nodded and went to get his own drink before sitting down. “And Vinny agreed to take me to ikea and help me pick up all the bits we need.” He told her.

Noah gave a small smile and nodded some "Yes of course you can make her a card. I know she would love that." He said gently before pulling his phone out and answering "Hello? Who is this?"

Max smiled some and nodded "Oh good, we'll have everything squared away then. Her nursery will be complete and we'll just need to buy essentials like diapers and wipes." She murmured

He nodded and yawned a little, eating with them both and ending up falling asleep in the big armchair, snoring a bit.

Rory frowned and went to cuddle max after he’d fallen asleep. “Daddy’s noisy.” He told her, reaching for cuddles. “Mommy…. Is daddy okay?” He asked her, still scared after last night.

Nick was on the other end and sighed heavily. “Hey man…. Long time no talk.” He told him. He’d spoken to Noah once after quitting the band and it hadn’t been pleasant but Nick had sent him a message to let him know what was going on and he wanted to make sure Noah knew he was there for him no matter how things ended

Max gave a small sigh as she cuddled him close and nodded softly "He is baby, don't you worry about it okay?" She murmured smiling softly as the baby started to kick "Here, place your hand right here." She said softly putting his small hand on her stomach "Your sister is saying Hi to you."

Noah frowned some and sighed heavily "Hey man, listen can I call you back? I'm with Eden at the moment having to talk with her." He explained before thanking him repeatedly and hanging up. He looked back at Eden and sighed softly "So listen princess, you're going to have to stay with Uncle Nick okay? I promise to talk to you every day though alright?"

She frowned and shook her head "But I wanna stay with you." She told him "When is Mommy coming home?" She asked him, "And Miso and Udon are at home.... I want my kitties." She told him, amping up to do some dramatic crying when she looked up and saw a couple girls approaching their table, holding onto her Dad a little tighter when they asked for photos with him.

He giggled and nodded, pressing his face up to the bump "Hi!" He yelled at the bump laughing still and cuddling into his mom "Do I have to share my toys with her?" He frowned a little "I fink she has her own toys. I keep mine." He told her

Noah gave a heavy sigh "I'll ask Nick if the cats can come too okay?" He murmured softly to her but frowned deeply when two fans came up to him and asked for a photo "Are you serious right now?" He asked them with a deadpanned look "I'm having fucking dinner with my daughter right now and trying to talk to her, and you think its a good time to ask for a fucking photo?" He went on in an angered low tone.

Max laughed some at him and shook her head some "Well you'll have to share some toys, but others are too big for her and she can't play with them." She explained while holding him close to her "She will have her own toys too though."

He grumbled a little and kept close to her until they heard Ricky wake up with a jolt, frowning as he watched his Dad get up quickly and go up to the bathroom "Mommy can I sleep in your room tonight?" He asked her with a pout "I don't snore like Daddy." He tried to convince her

Eden frowned a little and watched them walk off muttering to themselves, holding onto him tight until she finished her food and they were heading back to drop her off.

NAdine answered the door and smiled "I went and picked up some bits for her and I can take her over there tomorrow if there's anything else she needs and.... Eden why don't you come up to your room you're staying in and see who I brought back with me?" She smiled, looking back to Noah, "I've got the cats, feisty little things those two." She smiled at Noah, watching Eden run up to her room, hugging Noah tight, "Tell her to get better quick so we can do a shopping trip." She smiled at him a little before letting him leave

Max gave a small laugh and shook her head some "No baby you gotta sleep in your bed. Mommy hasn't been sleeping too good because of the baby and I gotta have all the pillows around me." She explained to him.

Noah hugged Nadine tightly and thanked her quietly before he went out to the car and called Folio back "Hey man, sorry I had to hang up earlier. Things have uh...they've been shit." He explained quietly.

He nodded and sighed a little. “Hey, yeah Nick just called me a bit ago. I wanted to give you a call and let you know I’m gonna be in LA next week but then he told me what was going on so I don’t think you’re gonna have time to sit and talk. But I uh… listen man I know me and Carmen haven’t been on great terms for a long time and I’ve been shitty with her but I’m sorry to hear about all of this and if you want to talk I’m a phone call away.” He told him genuinely “oh… shit… hey Noah have you seen the news? Did you know she’s on national news?” He asked him frowning as he’d had the tv on in the background.

Rory sighed a little and pouted. “We’ll fuck.” He muttered, shaking his head the way he’d seen Rick do a hundred times

Ricky was heading back downstairs from going to use the restroom and heard max kind of telling off Rory, frowning some “what’s going on?” He asked as he got down there.

Noah frowned deeply whwn he mentioned the news "What?! How....fucking shit what are they saying?" He asked as he started up the car and get ready to head back to the hospital.

Max went a bit wide eyed and shook her head "Uh uh no sir we DO NOT talk like that understand me? I don't care who you heard say that but it is not language for little boys." She told him sternly before looking at Ricky "He's just said a bad word, and I was telling him it was not good."

Rory looked up at her confused. “But daddy says it all the time! He says fuck every day.” He told her

Ricky stood there trying to keep a straight face. “Alright bud, so, when you are older. Much older. In like ten years, when you can understand when it’s appropriate, then you’re allowed to say that word. But not yet okay? We have a deal?” He asked him, winking at max.

He frowned and turned it up. “Just that she’s been attacked by a stalker…. I think her dad told the media cause there’s a video of him talking about how the cops have done nothing even though he’s pushed them to do more…. I wouldn’t worry too much but you should be aware.” He sighed.

Nick was there at the front of the hospital once he was parked and sighed. “They took her for surgery…. I needed a smoke…. You look like you could do with one.” He told him. “If you’re here I’m gonna head home. I’ll come back tomorrow so you can get some rest.” He told him, leaving him to it.

Max rolled her eyes a bit and smiled softly at him. She got up slowly once Rory was calmed down and sighed softly "Come on, time to brush teeth and get a bedtime story picked out. You want Mommy or Daddy to read?" She asked him smiling when he asked if Ricky could read to him tonight.

Noah got to the hospital and nodded at Nick taking a cigarette when it was offered "Her father has made it national fucking news. I can't believe he would do this shit, but maybe now the fucking cops will get their asses together on making sure Andrew stays locked up." He muttered as he took a drag. He talked with him a little longer until he finally left to go home. He made his way inside and back to her room sighing heavily as he made up the shitty couch bed they had so he could get some kind of sleep while she was in surgery.

He nodded and took him upstairs through his bedtime routine, going back to max once he was asleep and Ricky went through his own routine, finally getting in bed with her, scoffing as close as he could. “I can’t wait to get rid of this thing.” He chuckled while he reached over and rubbed her side meaning the body pillow she’d insisted on.

They brought her out much later into the night, assuring Noah she had pulled through well but it was only the first she would need and they were going to wait a while before the next one now. It was quiet after that until around three in the morning when the alarms started blaring on her monitors and the room soon flooded with staff.

Max laughed lightly and rolled her eyes "I love it, its made things so much more comfortable." She murmured to him "Goodnight babe, I love you." She whispered before drifting off to sleep.

Noah jolted out of his sleep when he heard the alarms blaring and quickly got up to try and press the call button. By the time he got to it though the nurses were already flooding in to check on her "Qhats going on? Is she okay?" He asked in a bit of a groggy voice as he tried to get a grip on his surroundings

One of the them turned to him and gently moved him towards the door "Sir we need you to step outside right now." She told him as the monitors flatlined, shutting the door on him as well leaving him in the hallway on his own.

He rolled his eyes a little but hummed quietly to her and drifted off as well, only having to get up to do a toilet run once with Rory this time.

Noah went wide eyed when he heard the flatline but did as told and stayed out of their way. He went to find a seat feeling like his world was collapsing around him.

Max woke up the next morning and yawned smiling as she saw Rory standing at her side of the bed rubbing her bump "Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" She asked quietly

He giggled and reached over, patting her cheek "Mommy Daddy not waking up to put my cartoons on." He told her, rubbing the sleep out his eyes

They came out to him around half an hour later to let him go back in, one nurse staying behind "She's stable but there is still no guarantee." She explained to him, "I would encourage you to get some rest but I also understand that this is a very stressful situation."

Max smiled some and got up slowly before checking on Ricky. She noticed he was just in a deep sleep and took Rory downstairs for breakfast and cartoons.

Noah went in and took a deep breath when he saw her with more wires on her. He sat beside her and held her hand in his while he put his head on the bed crying quietly.

Ricky eventually made his way down there, kissing her cheek and yawning "Morning. You two were up early." He murmured, starting on some coffee.

Her nurse was checking on her in the morning and smiled at him a little. "How are you doing?' She asked him, "It's important that you look after yourself right now as well." She told him gently.

Max gave a small nod and smiled gently "Yeah he tried to wake you, but you were sleeping so good." She murmured reaching for his hand to come sit with her on the couch.

Noah looked up at the nurse and gave a small nod "Yeah....I'm doing my best." He said softly before turning his attention to Carmen "Do they know where the worst trauma occurred on her? Or was it just everything?" He asked quietly

He nodded and stretched a little "These painkillers they've given me are knocking me out but I've only got this last day of the- .... Rory you wanna have Jack and Lucas over this afternoon after school?" He asked him, "Have a play date?" He asked, winking at Max.

She finished doing her checks and just nodded "There was a lot of damage to her lungs and also her stomach, the others were luckily much more shallow," She told him, "Have you been to see your son much yet?" She asked him curiously.

Max gave him a small smile when Rory got excited and nodded "I think that sounds nice for them." She murmured before kissing his knuckles "Maybe we can have a little us time, and by that I mean cuddles on the couch."

Noah gave a nod and sighed heavily "Only once....I just....I don't want her left alone right now. Once our friend is here I'll see him again." He explained quietly to her.

He nodded, tensing a little when she mentioned time together but relaxed when she promised she just meant cuddles, chuckling a little nervously, "Alright, let's go get you dressed and we're gonna walk to school this morning." He told him, going to get him ready to go, walking him the twenty minutes down there and made his way back, stepping inside and sighed a little "I can't wait til I can drive again." He muttered, hanging up his coat by the door and made his way over to Max on the couch

She nodded to him, "You have a daughter as well don't you? .. I uh, I've been a fan of yours for a long time, saw you guys play one time when you brought her on stage when she was a baby but don't panic I'm uh, I'm not a crazed one. Just think you guys make great music." She smiled at him, "I better get on with my rounds, if anything changes with her before I'm in next just press that call button." She told him and gave him a wave as she walked out

Max came out of the kitchen when he got home and smiled "Soon enough babe, soon enough." She said softly before kissimg him gently "You wanna take a shower with me?" She asked while taking his hand in hers.

Noah frowned a bit and felt panic start to rise when she mentioned being a fan. It settled though when she assured him she wasn't crazy and just wanted to tell him she liked his music. He thanked her quietly and sighed heavily as she left the room again just trying to stay awake until Nick got there at least.

He frowned and shook his head "I'm gonna go get some work done, once you're done I'll come up for a nap though." He told her, "Oh I was thinking we should hire a cleaner here soon, just for a year, I don't want you hurting yourself and let's face it I'm not great right now either plus once little bean gets here we're gonna have our hands full... We have the funds." He told her.

Nick walked in with a bag of food and distraction stuff, handing Noah a bag of breakfast, "Eat. Before you go anywhere." He told him "Eden's getting smart. Definitely her mother's daughter." He teased him a little. "Oh I brought some heat patches as well for your back." He told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back