• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—™π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘ π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—Ÿπ—¦ M.C. || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Discord Server is LIVE!!! Looking to add new members! Post your character, get a heart from me and we’ll send you the link and get to plotting!​

Wont be able to have that CS up today. My catalytic converter got stolen and just....im just not happy rn but ill get on it as soon as I can

Discord Server is LIVE!!! Looking to add new members! Post your character, get a heart from me and we’ll send you the link and get to plotting!​
I’ll be able to get a character out by Monday!

Okie dokie! I posted up my dude, still havent decided on what bike I want but I just wanted to get it up. I'll get my lady up either the end of today or by tomorrow. Hopefully today~!

Also just realized I forgot to fill in the Build for my guy but I'll finish it later cause i gotta leave my house lol.

Okie dokie! I posted up my dude, still havent decided on what bike I want but I just wanted to get it up. I'll get my lady up either the end of today or by tomorrow. Hopefully today~!

Also just realized I forgot to fill in the Build for my guy but I'll finish it later cause i gotta leave my house lol.
He looks awesome!

Can't wait to see the girl either. :)

Head back over to the Interest Check thread and read a quick Teaser Post about our roleplay!

It's great to be so welcomed, hahahah! I was mainly thinking of having a character that joins the club during the apocalypse rather than beforehand, one that is very new to the world of crime, so I suppose they'd be a prospect! As for what they were before the zombies, I'm still playing with that idea, though I'm leaning towards being an athlete of sorts.

It's great to be so welcomed, hahahah! I was mainly thinking of having a character that joins the club during the apocalypse rather than beforehand, one that is very new to the world of crime, so I suppose they'd be a prospect! As for what they were before the zombies, I'm still playing with that idea, though I'm leaning towards being an athlete of sorts.
That's a cool idea! Keen to see what you come up with :3

Heck yea! I’m also excited to what you come up with! Let us know if you need any help πŸ‘

Well, time to take y'all up in your offers! Just have a few questions...

How would one join the Angels post-outbreak? At first glance, they appear to be willing to make deals between communities, but relatively reserved from new people. I was running with the idea that my character somehow saved one of them and got herself an invite or was traded away as a sort of 'desperate payment' from her original community.

How comforting are they? As in, would they ever accept someone who doesn't own a RV to make home in their base or has zero driving experience and lacks a bike? Do they train their prospects or is it more of a 'learn it yourself or get got' kinda deal? How do they supply their own club members? Is there trading within or is it a 'take what you want' system?

How do the prospects get applied? What jobs do they do? Are they simply the 'interns'? Just doing grunt work for those in-command until a particular chance to get promoted?

1) The Angels, like you said, are very reserved from new people but understand the need for them. They are open to the idea of recruiting individuals into their ranks but are very cautious of them. Most would start off under the supervision of prospects until they themselves are allowed to prospect. I like the idea of having your character saving one of ours.

2) On a personal level, each character will express a different level of comfort towards your character. Some can easily accept your character’s level of experience with all things biker-life while others won’t be so patient. However, there will be a number of characters that would be willing to show her the ropes. Despite all of it, having her save one of our members will grant her an opportunity among the Angels. The club has managed to connect with the right communities as to not struggle with food and supplies all too much. The supplies that are given to them or found are shared among the group equally. Everyone pulls their weight in some way.

3) Yes, prospects are just that. They do the job the higher ups don’t want to do until they’re given a shot at getting officially patched in. Patching in usually occurs after the Prospect has determined that they are fully pledged in to the lifestyle and are willing to do anything for their new family.

I hope that answers your questions! Feel free to ask anything else you may need. We’re all here to help!

Hey Gang! Please make sure to let punwithinfinty punwithinfinty know how your character would react towards a newcomer!
Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad Namazu Namazu NanLia NanLia Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Good_Morels Good_Morels

I’ll start with Casey (VP of the Club). If your character saved one of our guys, he would show some respect towards her but would not cut her any slack when it came to pulling her own weight. He would give her every opportunity however to show what she’s made of.

Hank (President of the club) isn’t too involved in small matters like prospects, but has a zero tolerance policy. If your character can’t learn fast, wastes supplies and time and isn’t able to adapt quickly to the world he’s created for the club, she’s gone. And gone usually means dead in his eyes.

How would one join the Angels post-outbreak? At first glance, they appear to be willing to make deals between communities, but relatively reserved from new people. I was running with the idea that my character somehow saved one of them and got herself an invite or was traded away as a sort of 'desperate payment' from her original community.

How comforting are they? As in, would they ever accept someone who doesn't own a RV to make home in their base or has zero driving experience and lacks a bike? Do they train their prospects or is it more of a 'learn it yourself or get got' kinda deal? How do they supply their own club members? Is there trading within or is it a 'take what you want' system?

How do the prospects get applied? What jobs do they do? Are they simply the 'interns'? Just doing grunt work for those in-command until a particular chance to get promoted?
1) The Angels, like you said, are very reserved from new people but understand the need for them. They are open to the idea of recruiting individuals into their ranks but are very cautious of them. Most would start off under the supervision of prospects until they themselves are allowed to prospect. I like the idea of having your character saving one of ours.

2) On a personal level, each character will express a different level of comfort towards your character. Some can easily accept your character’s level of experience with all things biker-life while others won’t be so patient. However, there will be a number of characters that would be willing to show her the ropes. Despite all of it, having her save one of our members will grant her an opportunity among the Angels. The club has managed to connect with the right communities as to not struggle with food and supplies all too much. The supplies that are given to them or found are shared among the group equally. Everyone pulls their weight in some way.

3) Yes, prospects are just that. They do the job the higher ups don’t want to do until they’re given a shot at getting officially patched in. Patching in usually occurs after the Prospect has determined that they are fully pledged in to the lifestyle and are willing to do anything for their new family.

I hope that answers your questions! Feel free to ask anything else you may need. We’re all here to help!

Hey Gang! Please make sure to let punwithinfinty punwithinfinty know how your character would react towards a newcomer!
Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad Namazu Namazu NanLia NanLia Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Good_Morels Good_Morels

I’ll start with Casey (VP of the Club). If your character saved one of our guys, he would show some respect towards her but would not cut her any slack when it came to pulling her own weight. He would give her every opportunity however to show what she’s made of.

Hank (President of the club) isn’t too involved in small matters like prospects, but has a zero tolerance policy. If your character can’t learn fast, wastes supplies and time and isn’t able to adapt quickly to the world he’s created for the club, she’s gone. And gone usually means dead in his eyes.

My main character, Jenkins, would probably hit on your character if she was attractive. Or if she was too young/immature for him, then he would give her a hard time, taking advantage of her status as a Prospect and the fact she's a woman (before the apoc females were not allowed as potential club members).

My secondary character, Cris, would be possibly most welcoming towards her. He joined the gang as a Prospect shortly after the apoc started. He needed a safe place for his little daughter and the Angels gave him an opportunity to work for them and have his kid fed and well in exchange. So he knows how it's like to be the new guy.

Wess was brought up with old southern manners. He'd be very courteous and polite. However as friendly as he is, hes also very cautious, and would probably be short and straightforward at first, but he does open up pretty quickly. Being an older brother, he does have fatherly qualities, anything that needs to be taught he will teach with patience and will make sure she understands 100% before moving on. Open to questions and examples. Hes a big softy to be honest, but when it comes to MC matters he means business and will always do what is asked and whats best for the club.

Kallie on the other hand is a little rough around the edges. Being a prospect herself shes a little cut throat with the competition. Unlike her older brother, she is short tempered and has no time to baby or babysit anyone. Although, she probably would be open to teaching someone else how to fix up bikes and other stuff so it wouldnt all fall on her. Thats IF she agrees to it. As far as her interaction with a new addition, it would be the same as anyone else: unless theyre a patched member, she wont have much interest.

punwithinfinty punwithinfinty

Howdy there!

Fish, my main character, would be kind to her - because he's kind to everyone until they prove not worthy of it. He might give her some real sarcastic advise or yank her chain, but nothing serious that would get her in any trouble. He tends to look out for the prospects and pre-prospects, especially the younger ones. He's been through enough shit in his life to see when someone's steering off the path too much.

Lila, my secondary character, would be thrilled to see another woman around the camp. She generally dislikes being stuck with the M.C. and avoids most of the male prospects so they don't harass her, but she'd be happy to have someone to be friendly with. Especially if they were from outside the M.C.

I have two guys right now that I flip flop between! I wouldn't say either one is my main.

Beau is going through some shit right now but he also grew up with southern manners. He believes very strongly in respecting women and has a disdain for how the rowdier members act. Should anybody lay a hand on her, he'll throw down. Otherwise, he's not very talkative at the moment. She gets bonus points if she's good hearted and keeps her guns clean.

Kit is the resident punk with some strong opinions, he's also a prospect and the resident medic! He'll treat her if she's hurt and is generally friendly unless it's someone who's a real kiss ass to authority and doesn't have any opinions of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back