• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—™π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘ π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π—Ÿπ—¦ M.C. || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BeyondDandy

Dandy Connoisseur
Roleplay Type(s)

M.C.

fallen angels

out of character

QUESTIONS & CHARACTERS

This is the place for you to chat about the roleplay, characters, and ideas. If you have any questions or suggestions just drop them below.

Once the club members are created and the crew is ready to get on the road those who are accepted will be invited to a discord server. If you don't have discord you will be invited to a group PM instead. Any level of activity is welcome as long as you keep an eye on all the announcements and communicate your availability and absence.

β™‘design by beyonddandy, coded by uxieβ™‘

I'm considering Road Captain, Enforcer or Tail Gunner. Would there be just one slot for Enforcer or could be more?

I'm considering Road Captain, Enforcer or Tail Gunner. Would there be just one slot for Enforcer or could be more?
Aside from Prospects, I’d like to have one character per Role. At least until they are all taken.

Cool, cool, makes sense. I'll keep his role open for now in case someone else wants to snatch one of those I mentioned.

I am eyeballing that Secretary role. I'll get working on a CS!

Thinking of making sorta of a character that’s always been part of the gang since he was young if that’s alright with you!

Sorta like a Arthur Morgan like character who’s been in the gang and extremely loyal since he was a teenager if that makes sense!

Hello all!
If more than one character is allowed Im thinking of maybe a brother-sister duo. Older brother could maybe be trying to continue his late father's legacy of being in the MC (maybe a co-founder's son or the son of an original member, born into the MC?). While younger sister could either be trying to prove herself as a prospect OR reluctantly involved with the MC through blood ties and is soley there as the MC medic.

Last edited:
Hello all!
If more than one character is allowed Im thinking of maybe a brother-sister duo. Older brother could maybe be trying to continue his late father's legacy of being in the MC (maybe a co-founder's son or the son of an original member, born into the MC?). While younger sister could either be trying to prove herself as a prospect OR reluctantly involved with the MC through blood ties and is soley there as the MC medic.
You’re absolutely welcome to have multiple characters. I really like your ideas. He could definitely be the co founder’s son! And I’d like to see some females in the MC, so the sister prospecting would be cool.

You’re absolutely welcome to have multiple characters. I really like your ideas. He could definitely be the co founder’s son! And I’d like to see some females in the MC, so the sister prospecting would be cool.
Would you be cool if my character could be the kid who was sorta adopted by the motorcycle gang since he was young? I was thinking maybe he just hung out with them all the time like a stray dog and was like adopted by the gang?

Would you be cool if my character could be the kid who was sorta adopted by the motorcycle gang since he was young? I was thinking maybe he just hung out with them all the time like a stray dog and was like adopted by the gang?
That could work, would love to see the concept

Alrighty co-founder's son and lil sis prospect. Maybe theyll have some tension cause big bro doesnt want her part of it. We'll see lol

Last thing
Im TERRIBLE with codes ;-; but I'll give it a shot with this one.
Also is the Enforcer spot taken? Torn between Enforcer and Road Captain heheh

I have a question (I overthink a lot sorry)
When was the MC established? And Idk if I just didnt catch it but this rp takes place in present time, correct?

MC was established after world war 2, so I guess your character might have to be the grandson of the co-founder. Yes, RP is in present day.
Okay yea thats what i was trying to sort out lol thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back