• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fall in love with the story we make :3

DoomBarbie

Hi!

I'm new to this site and am hunting for a thoughtful and interesting partner to role-play with. :)

Some interesting (possibly beginner, unsure of my level now joining this site) roles I have done and enjoyed playing​
  • I, the daughter of a well known unnamed politician was deemed too rebellious for his upcoming campaign and was given a 24/7 "assistant" aka a babysitter to keep me from getting into any more trouble.
  • Now, a well known country artist I come face to face with the past at the Country Music awards, my high school sweetheart and now upcoming male recording artist as I'm introducing him into the award show, and the feelings all come rushing back.
  • I work as your assistant as you have a pretty important role, CEO of (xyz) and we have always kept things professional, until the business is undergoing a PR nightmare and we work together to help the company.​

I don't have any premade character roles, or premade scenes or scenarios, just the few I've thrown out that I enjoyed. I would love to work with you on anything you have made so if you have any idea's I'd love if you sent them my way.

Thanks!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back