• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
1647221446672.gif

Hi, let’s get down to business.

To defeat the huns, jk.

I’m looking for more RP friends. Maybe you could be one of them?

Let’s get to it.

What I’m looking for:

I’m a 20 something year old woman who’s been roleplaying long enough to not only remember the sidekick phone, but also spend my early roleplay years writing on ‘em, lol. I say all this because I’m old, which means I only roleplay with folks who are 18+. But if you’re old enough to remember the sidekick, you’re probably 18+ as well, lol.

Romance!!! Lots of it! I’m talking the kind where we’re screaming at our characters to just KISS already but we continue to make them suffer because we CAN it’s FUN. 😌

M/F pairings. I prefer playing female characters but I ADORE doubling. Let’s create our own fictional world filled with a cast of side characters and the histories and storylines that come with them.

Most of all, I’m looking for a new friend! If you’re not into OOC chat, the kind where we’re gushing over our characters, sending one another memes and songs and talking and getting to know each other outside of the roleplay, then I’m gonna lose interest. I totally get that that’s not everybody’s style, but that’s what I’m looking for. I’m hoping to gain a new friend out of this as well. So if you’re looking for that, too, then feel free to hit ya girl up! Tell me a little about yourself, and to let me know you’ve read this far, well then uhh... message me your zodiac sign and a little writing sample, lol.

word bank:
beach towns / roommates (ya know, like friends *claps to the beat of the theme song*) / age gaps / modern royalty (bonus points if it’s prince/commoner with princess diaries vibes pls omg) / country towns / marriage of convenience / grumpy x sunshine / modern disney au / class differences/ forbidden love / teen drama soap opera (think “the oc” or “one tree hill” lol) / any time between between 1900s-1950s (i’m talking downtown abbey and the notebook kind of vibes) or late early 90s/early 2000s (just because I miss that era rofl)

Hope to hear from ya real soon<3

1647221530582.gif

Hi omg!! these look amazing!! im a huge disney fan myself PM me if youd be down for beach town/ roomates/ modern royalty/ victorian era I love those ideas a lot and I think I could roll great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back