• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FairyTail (Always Accepting)

Interesting?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Meh

• Absolutely

• Total voters
Yeah. So since we both have water powers that will help for this mission." Jay said holding up a job for 150,000 jewel. "Will this be good enough. You can have the pay since I have still no collected my S class reward for the job I just finished." Jay said as he smiled at Kuro.

Sam glanced around the hall and shifted uncomfortably in her seat with the silence between her and Mr.Elk. She still wasn't sure how to place the man, his actions and how he conducted himself were certaintly... unique. The only answer he had given her didn't really answer her question. She started to think of something to say but she got distracted by the various fights and other interesting things happening in the hall. She started thinking about heading out on another job if she could find a group. She wasn't really expecting a straight answer but she looked towards Mr. Elk. "So, do you go on a lot of jobs?"

@Beyonder

"I'm glad you asked, it was probably going to get pretty boring, sitting around. If I may be honest I love doing jobs and such activities, however I won't lie I'm pretty picky." The figure stated, looking towards the female only to return a smile after his statement and a single moment later he spoke once again, "I'm in need of some companionship as of right now, so take any job you'd like." he said whilst nodding his head, his expression then became neutral like most of the time.

@skycaptain

After studying the request board for a bit she grumbled and walked away. There were no jobs posted that caught her interest. Making the decision to go into town to find something to do she exited the guild hall. Once outside she looked up at the sky and noticed a leg hanging off the side of the roof she laughted.

"How's the view up there," she yelled up to the lounger. She wasn't sure who it was, honestly it's hard to identify someone by a leg.

@ArisenMoon

Markus raised his head, looking around confused. He could have sworn he had heard...Looking over the side of the building, he let out a sigh. Grabbing the bag next to him, Markus pushed himself to his feet, adjusting his jacket and hair briefly. Once he was satisfied, he took a step forward, and plummeted off the roof of the guildhall. As he approached the ground, he extended his hands down, using a spell. "Fire Tornado!"

Twins spirals of red flame erupted from his hands, spiraling towards the ground, and also, slowing his descent. When he was close enough, he cut off the spell, and fell the last few feet to the ground, running a hand through his hair again, one of his nervous habits.

"The view was dreary, in all honesty."

@Amara Redfox

Watching the fire slow Markus's decent she smiled. He was resourceful that was for sure. "That bites then," she said in refrence to his answer. After thinking for a minute she remembered something. "Hey, aren't you suppose to be on a job right now," she questioned him. "You're not procrastinating again are you," she asked her tone jokingly accusing.

@ArisenMoon

McMajestic said:
Wisteria sighed as he bolted off. The distance between them didn't matter though considering their blood bond. She could feel his wild desires, his deepest needs for her blood, and smirked as a short breeze brushed across her skin. "Such a shame my pet has wandered off, oh where could he have gone?" she asked herself mockingly, casually walking in the direction he had bolted off. She focused on him as best she could, feeling him trying to calm down, to battle his first instinct away. "No, no, no. That just won't do." She shook her head, pausing and waiting. She wanted him to be fully recovered before she sent him into another frenzy. It was quite a fun game for her, and she hoped he could feel that she thought she was winning by a landslide.
Once she had felt he was calmed and prepared, she snapped her fingers, appearing behind him and standing on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his waist, smearing the blood on her arm over his armor. "Oh, my pet, why do you run away instead of answering my questions? You know that only makes me angry. You should also know I can easily keep you away from my blood if I so wished. Wouldn't you miss that taste?" she cooed in his ear, or tried to anyways. He was much taller than her but her illusion magic created a box beneath her that rose her up a bit so her chin could rest on his shoulder. She wondered if he could even hear her at this point, or if he was so consumed in the smell of her blood that there was nothing for him to hear. @shadowz1995
As the illusionist appeared, he knew what was on her mind without even needing the link. Lennex took a short breath in and held it. For the duration of the conversation, he held that breath as if it was the only thing keeping him sane....which it was. "To answer.....you quesssssssstion Wisteria. Ahem." Instinctively, the vampire took a breath and it was one of the worst decisions he had ever made in his life, as it nearly drove him off the edge into madness once more. He could feel her delight and that only made Lennex more angry. He wanted to break her in half and he knew he was capable of it.

Wisteria's honeyed words fell on deaf ears as Lennex was doing his damned best to not listen to her temptations. He did, however, need to answer her question. "I don't...I-I don't know myself. The only creatures I've created were lessers or ghouls. I'm only a half breed myself. So don't get your hopes up."

Wisteria frowned at his answer, her demeanor changed entirely as she made the box she was standing on disappear. She sighed deeply, leaning her back against the wall of the alley and looking over at him expectantly. She was annoyed and she wasn't in the mood to do anything for him after his response, but she wasn't entirely horrible to her pets. She knew when to tend to their needs and when to tease them. It was time to give Lennex what he wanted and needed, even if she didn't feel he had satisfied her questions. "Alright then. Come here, my pet," she cooed, her words lacking their normal charisma.

She wiped the blood off her arm, resting her nails on her neck and making a small cut there as well to tempt him. She let a wicked smile fall over her face, trying to cover up her lack of enthusiasm as best she could. "I want you to know I'm extremely disappointed though, and you will have to make it up to me very soon," she added, resting her palms against the wall she leaned on as she waited for him to attack her, to drain her as much as he wanted. He hadn't exceeded any limits so far so she had no desire to care about if he would or not despite how much she had tempted him. @shadowz1995

Smirking, Markus pulled out a foled piece of paper from his pocket, waving it in the air for a few seconds. "If they aren't happy with the service, they can always cut my pay, but I will get the job done when I feel like it." Putting the paper back in his pocket, he looked back up at the sky, watching a few clouds go by here and there. "I suppose now is as good a time as any, be seeing you." He turned and set off down the path out of the guild, slinging his bag over his shoulder, and sticking his other hand in his pocket.

@Amara Redfox

McMajestic said:
Wisteria frowned at his answer, her demeanor changed entirely as she made the box she was standing on disappear. She sighed deeply, leaning her back against the wall of the alley and looking over at him expectantly. She was annoyed and she wasn't in the mood to do anything for him after his response, but she wasn't entirely horrible to her pets. She knew when to tend to their needs and when to tease them. It was time to give Lennex what he wanted and needed, even if she didn't feel he had satisfied her questions. "Alright then. Come here, my pet," she cooed, her words lacking their normal charisma.
She wiped the blood off her arm, resting her nails on her neck and making a small cut there as well to tempt him. She let a wicked smile fall over her face, trying to cover up her lack of enthusiasm as best she could. "I want you to know I'm extremely disappointed though, and you will have to make it up to me very soon," she added, resting her palms against the wall she leaned on as she waited for him to attack her, to drain her as much as he wanted. He hadn't exceeded any limits so far so she had no desire to care about if he would or not despite how much she had tempted him. @shadowz1995
"This is different" Lennex thought. Wisteria's disappointment was clear but it wasn't so much her disappointment that was bothering him as much as her lack of energy. This had apparently really upset her and it made him feel.....bad? Why the hell did he feel bad? ABOUT HER? Of all people, he was actually feeling guilty about Wisteria. The sentiment made no sense to him but it didn't stop him from feeling it. So much so that he actually turned away from her with a low growl. Lennex had become irritated and he wasn't sure if it was with himself or with the illusionist. "I'll claim you later. Right now....I just don't feel like it." A blatant lie and he knew she knew. His voice and his body language didn't give it away but he couldn't hide his thoughts. The link was....inconvenient sometimes.

Wisteria gave him an odd look, but she wasn't about to back down. "You either do it now or not for another month. My time is valuable pet, and when I offer it to you, you accept," she snapped, her words much more hateful than she intended them to be. She wiped the blood off her neck and took a short breath, regaining her wicked smile. "I should have known. You're only half the man you should be anyways," she said, her words cheerful as usual. She walked up to face him with a slight skip in her step, resting her hand on his cheek that was covered in her own blood. "Such a shame, too. I was truly hoping you weren't a pushover but I guess you're the same as everybody else." She sighed mockingly, turning away from him.

"Just a weak, little boy. Tempted by horrible guilty feelings rather than raw desire. I should have known you wouldn't meet my needs." Wisteria began to walk off, not bothering to look and see if he was following. She hoped she was getting to him as she wanted to. She quite liked him angry. It was much more preferred to his sulky attitude. Although, somewhere a very small part of her truly didn't want him to be upset, because it almost made her feel her own type of guilt, and although she knew her words would only enrage him, anything was better than the guilt dripping into her mind. @shadowz1995

As Markus started to walk off Amara couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes her guild members were just to much. Thinking quickly she ran to catch up to him. "Hey, what kind of job is it anyway," she asked from behind him hoping to scar him a bit. "Oh and I'm not stalking you or anything I'm just bored, " she joked. He was one of the few that knew 100% about her crush on Kai.

@ArisenMoon

McMajestic said:
Wisteria gave him an odd look, but she wasn't about to back down. "You either do it now or not for another month. My time is valuable pet, and when I offer it to you, you accept," she snapped, her words much more hateful than she intended them to be. She wiped the blood off her neck and took a short breath, regaining her wicked smile. "I should have known. You're only half the man you should be anyways," she said, her words cheerful as usual. She walked up to face him with a slight skip in her step, resting her hand on his cheek that was covered in her own blood. "Such a shame, too. I was truly hoping you weren't a pushover but I guess you're the same as everybody else." She sighed mockingly, turning away from him.
"Just a weak, little boy. Tempted by horrible guilty feelings rather than raw desire. I should have known you wouldn't meet my needs." Wisteria began to walk off, not bothering to look and see if he was following. She hoped she was getting to him as she wanted to. She quite liked him angry. It was much more preferred to his sulky attitude. Although, somewhere a very small part of her truly didn't want him to be upset, because it almost made her feel her own type of guilt, and although she knew her words would only enrage him, anything was better than the guilt dripping into her mind. @shadowz1995
Wisteria's words got the desired effect, though it was more spiteful than anger. The half breed closed the distance between the two and let an armored hand clamp down on the back of her neck. Lennex then pushed against wall and just before he sank his teeth into her neck, " Last time I checked I get to have you whenever I choose to. That was the deal." The guilt was being replaced with flares of anger and hunger. She wanted a blood thirsty monster than she was going to get one. "I also fully intend on collecting temptress. So hike up that dress" he growled as he ripped off his own helmet and came to the decision that fighting his carnal desires with her was pretty much a waste of time. Not only was it annoying and difficult but this woman didn't deserve his restraint. She didn't deserve his guilt. What she deserved was being turned into nothing but a object to sate his desires. Talk about role reversal.

"Just some theft mission. Guy wants me to steal a letter from some nobles house. Covert and quiet, no witnesses. Not sure exactly what else he wants." Glancing down at her, he shook his head, continuing his path down the road. He was already behind schedule, he needed to get to it.

@Amara Redfox

Giving a nod Amara smiled. "That sounds way to easy," she said to him. "Well anyway be safe," she patted his shoulder before turning and starting to make her way back to the guild hall. She needed to find a job herself. She was going to have to look over the request board once more.

She turned for a second when she heard some merchant down the road yell. "FRESH STRAWBERRY TARTS FOR SALE," not even thinking she took off towards the stall at high speed.

@ArisenMoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Wisteria felt his hand grip the back of her neck, and her smile lengthened as he shoved her against the wall roughly. She could feel his guilt being completely overtaken by his beautiful rage, and it absolutely delighted her. She stretched her neck out, wanting him to bite her, to feel that instance of pain followed by a wave of pleasure. She was sure he hated it. How much she actually liked this, but if it fueled him on then she didn't mind. This was what she wanted, after all, and she was getting it.

She felt his desire to turn her into an object and smirked. "If you're going to objectify me so loudly, make me a trophy," she told him, wrapping her arms around his neck idly, as if he wasn't a bloodthirsty creature that had half a mind to kill her. She'd never let that happen. Her life was far too valuable for that. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see it coming, just wanting to feel. (Time Skip) @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria felt his hand grip the back of her neck, and her smile lengthened as he shoved her against the wall roughly. She could feel his guilt being completely overtaken by his beautiful rage, and it absolutely delighted her. She stretched her neck out, wanting him to bite her, to feel that instance of pain followed by a wave of pleasure. She was sure he hated it. How much she actually liked this, but if it fueled him on then she didn't mind. This was what she wanted, after all, and she was getting it.
She felt his desire to turn her into an object and smirked. "If you're going to objectify me so loudly, make me a trophy," she told him, wrapping her arms around his neck idly, as if he wasn't a bloodthirsty creature that had half a mind to kill her. She'd never let that happen. Her life was far too valuable for that. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see it coming, just wanting to feel. (Time Skip) @shadowz1995
By the time they were done, Lennex was practically drunk on blood. A few unlucky souls that wandered into their ally never made it back out. In the middle of feeding and mating, Lennex was all instinct and his instinct demanded he killed anything near his "partner". And so he did. One man, two women, and even a child that got too close. Lennex drained them completely and then went back to Wisteria to finish his task.

In his blood-drunken stupor Lender's thoughts were barely coherent, "If you aren't careful...shhuouuu could easily end up like them woman .....You always rile me up so damn much buutshhh. Ah forget it....oh for the trophy thing, you are already the best woman I have ever been with so you certainly are trophy in that regard. Best blood I've evuurrr drank too. Not that I'd ever tell you that heheh..."

The haze was already starting to wear off and soon he would be back to his normal, stone skin self, but for now his thoughts were coming out completely unfiltered.

Wisteria giggled at his drunken thoughts, admiring the death he had created around them as she wrapped her arms tight around his neck, resting her head on his chest with eyes closed. She was quite drunk on lust although she could at least speak coherently. Actually though, she couldn't speak at all. She panted heavily, trying to catch her breath as she held onto him to keep from sinking to the floor. "You don't have to tell me, I already know," she whispered, kissing him sweetly, wanting to taste her own blood on his lips. She could feel his drunken stupor beginning to wear off but she wanted to use it to her full advantage.

"I rile you up, but what?" she asked, curiosity in her voice. Whenever Wisteria wanted to know something she got a hold of the information one way or another, and she wanted to know what he was going to say. She stretched her neck out a bit, wanting him to continue to smell the scent of her blood, hoping that it would elongate his drunken state long enough for him to give an answer. "Tell me, my sweet Lennex," she cooed, figuring referring to him as a pet would only sober him up more since he was always annoyed by that. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria giggled at his drunken thoughts, admiring the death he had created around them as she wrapped her arms tight around his neck, resting her head on his chest with eyes closed. She was quite drunk on lust although she could at least speak coherently. Actually though, she couldn't speak at all. She panted heavily, trying to catch her breath as she held onto him to keep from sinking to the floor. "You don't have to tell me, I already know," she whispered, kissing him sweetly, wanting to taste her own blood on his lips. She could feel his drunken stupor beginning to wear off but she wanted to use it to her full advantage.
"I rile you up, but what?" she asked, curiosity in her voice. Whenever Wisteria wanted to know something she got a hold of the information one way or another, and she wanted to know what he was going to say. She stretched her neck out a bit, wanting him to continue to smell the scent of her blood, hoping that it would elongate his drunken state long enough for him to give an answer. "Tell me, my sweet Lennex," she cooed, figuring referring to him as a pet would only sober him up more since he was always annoyed by that. @shadowz1995
"But...uhh.. as crazy as you drive me I'd actually rather not...kill you. Don't know why actually....never thought that way bout anyyyoneeee."

Was what he said though the bit with her referring to him as a pet again did Jumpstart the neurons in his head and quicker his recovery. It wasn't long before he fully recovered and looked down at both of their bloodied naked forms with aware eyes. More hers than his own. He eventually came to gaze upon the drained bodies of the unfortunate wanderers. A sigh came from his lips and let his hand wander up into Wisteria's hair and began threading his fingers through, like she liked. Made her feel like a princess or something. Especially after sex. "So I'm guessing they wandered into the wrong place at the wrong time and I killed them and drained them dry, then went back to doing you...oh well." He said with another sigh. He was rather nonchalant about it because Lennex felt that that was in his nature and fate was cruel to these individuals. Just like it was cruel to him and just like it was cruel to woman beside him. The only difference was that the stronger ones are the ones who survived. "Power attracts power.." Lennex said under his breath with a sadistic smirk.

A humming voice was heard outside of the fairy tail guild hall door as it was quickly pushed in, a tan girl with dark hair strutting in with joy. Amber eyes opened to look down at the short boy with purple hair who stood in front of her, holding a job flyer, and immediately looking as if he were about to give up on life.

"Why me...?"

Jessie's mouth pulled into a huge grin as she tackled the small boy, lifting him up like a toddler to look at him, he now high above her head as the flyer slipped from his fingertips. "Aoi! Oh I missed you! Where have you been?!" She pulled him into her suffocating chest and squeezed him tight into a hug, making the boy blush with annoyance more than embarrassment. As she straightened her arms again, holding Aoi under his pits, a dark menacing aura radiated off him. The symbol on his eye glowed bright purple.

"Jessie. I have an entire artillery of magic to choose from. If you do not put me down, I will destroy you."

The girl laughed, apparently finding the threat adorable as she placed Aoi back on his feet, having to lean down to pat him on the head. Jessie was two feet taller than the child-like man, so it was hard to reach him when he was actually on the ground. Aoi's lips twitched with fury, tugging them into a snarl as Jessie snatched the flyer off the floor. "Huh? Another lone job? You're going to have to socialize sometime, Blue."

"Don't call me that. And no, I really don't." He grabbed the flyer back, eyebrow twitching.

"I swear, I'm your only friend here! You need more."

"I don't need nor want friends, and I certainly don't count you as one."

Jessie was unfazed, thinking of how to gain the secluded boy acquaintances as he went to slip by her.

(Open.)

Wisteria smiled perhaps her gentlest smile as he threaded his fingers through her white locks. She loved the soft touches after such a rough ride, although she'd never admit it out loud. After all, he already knew. As he spoke of not wanting to kill her it brought a giddy sort of schoolgirl joy to her. To think she made a vampire want to go against his own will? It made her feel all-powerful, as if the world was in her hands. She felt a lazy sort of sleep pulling at her as he spoke of power attracting power, and nodded once. She could feel it seeping through his veins, that raw sense of superiority that pumped through his veins. There was something undeniably strong just beneath the surface, something begging to be reached, to be consumed, to be blown out.

She rested her hand on his chest, holding her breath and listening to the slow and steady thump of his heart. It was a soothing sound, one she had memorized long ago. "There is greatness within you, my pet, and I'm sure you're aware of it, so why would you choose me over that?" she asked quietly. She knew most people thought of vampires as creatures of sin, but that certainly didn't mean they had to live up to that standard. Lennex could have easily chosen to be her worst enemy instead of her greatest ally. He couldn't have known how addicting her blood was in the beginning, so what made him decide to stay with her? @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria smiled perhaps her gentlest smile as he threaded his fingers through her white locks. She loved the soft touches after such a rough ride, although she'd never admit it out loud. After all, he already knew. As he spoke of not wanting to kill her it brought a giddy sort of schoolgirl joy to her. To think she made a vampire want to go against his own will? It made her feel all-powerful, as if the world was in her hands. She felt a lazy sort of sleep pulling at her as he spoke of power attracting power, and nodded once. She could feel it seeping through his veins, that raw sense of superiority that pumped through his veins. There was something undeniably strong just beneath the surface, something begging to be reached, to be consumed, to be blown out.
She rested her hand on his chest, holding her breath and listening to the slow and steady thump of his heart. It was a soothing sound, one she had memorized long ago. "There is greatness within you, my pet, and I'm sure you're aware of it, so why would you choose me over that?" she asked quietly. She knew most people thought of vampires as creatures of sin, but that certainly didn't mean they had to live up to that standard. Lennex could have easily chosen to be her worst enemy instead of her greatest ally. He couldn't have known how addicting her blood was in the beginning, so what made him decide to stay with her? @shadowz1995
"Rare to see you sincerely questioning something Wisteria. Its...refreshing to know you aren't all knowing." The half breed teased. They were both feeling quite sleepy and immensely satisfied. Again, Lennex questioned why he even bothered resisting her. So the half breed decided to let his guard down for a moment and admired her. The way her white her looked mixed with the scarlet red of fresh blood made her look quite attractive. Even he wasn't just satisfied he would need to be again.

"There's not point in lying to you Wisteria. At least not this far in the game between us. I was attracted in the beginning and the promise of a steady blood supply was inticing. Your.....character as twisted as it is caught my attention. Which, no woman had ever succeeded in doing beyond a good meal. So to blunt, I don't know. I just....did. I don't bother questioning things to much. I'm no idiot but I'll leave the higher levels of thinking to you temptress. I like to keep my thoughts grounded." He said the last part with a chuckle. Temptress had practically become his go to pet name for her and after their travels it pretty much stuck. Just like her calling him her pet or her sweet Lennex. Annoying but there was a sense of familiarity that he couldn't deny.

"Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm just a fool. Or maybe... I just don't care." He stated as he pulled her gently up to him and planted a hard kiss onto her soft lips. "If you have a problem with it, you can THINK about it then." He said a seductive, fanged smile.

Wisteria shook her head at him. "I want you to clean me up and find me a safe place to sleep, my pet. I'm tired and all this blood sticking to my flesh is starting to itch." She relaxed entirely, not at all worried. Wisteria always had her guard up. Even in her sleep. A woman of her status was one with a heavy bounty, and so she never truly had time to relax, but with this creature in front of her, not quite man yet not quite beast, she felt safe enough to let her tensed muscles loosen, and her exhaustion seep into her and take over.

She knew he would protect her. As long as she slept soundly he would stand watch. She trusted him although there was also something small there. Not exactly a fear, but a wary sense of awareness, that if he so wished he was powerful enough to catch her off guard and kill her. The thought played out in the back of her mind even as she began to fall asleep against him, but she didn't care. For now he was her pet, and so he would listen. Power was attracted to power, after all. But how long before one decided they wanted the other's? @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria shook her head at him. "I want you to clean me up and find me a safe place to sleep, my pet. I'm tired and all this blood sticking to my flesh is starting to itch." She relaxed entirely, not at all worried. Wisteria always had her guard up. Even in her sleep. A woman of her status was one with a heavy bounty, and so she never truly had time to relax, but with this creature in front of her, not quite man yet not quite beast, she felt safe enough to let her tensed muscles loosen, and her exhaustion seep into her and take over.
She knew he would protect her. As long as she slept soundly he would stand watch. She trusted him although there was also something small there. Not exactly a fear, but a wary sense of awareness, that if he so wished he was powerful enough to catch her off guard and kill her. The thought played out in the back of her mind even as she began to fall asleep against him, but she didn't care. For now he was her pet, and so he would listen. Power was attracted to power, after all. But how long before one decided they wanted the other's? @shadowz1995
The final thoughts resounded within Lennex's head and he couldn't help but respond aloud, "I'll take you down if it comes to that temptress. Or you'll kill me. No hard feelings." He muttered. Lennex scooped her up into a bridal carry and let her rest against his chest. Holding her with one arm, he began collecting their clothing and stuffing it roughly into the half breeds ruck sack. Wisteria only ever carried her coin purse and dress ever since she met him, so the hard part was fitting Lennex's armor. With some measure of difficulty he managed to squeeze everything in.

As he was about to leave he looked down at both of their naked, bloodied forms and shook his head before deciding to turn the vampiric side of himself up a couple notches. A creature of the night, slinking about in the shadows of dusk was not uncommon in the tales told to children and adults alike. Lennex was just playing the part of the monsters in the night. With inhuman speed and movements, he traversed the town until he came to a decent looking Inn. He had past a few already but they looked too shabby for Wisteria's taste. Why did he even care about.... the vampire shook the thought from his head and made his way up to one of the windows and snuck into one of the occupied rooms. It was a couple that was staying the night it seemed. Poor bastards. It didn't take long for Lennex to dispose of them. He killed them both silently and transported their bodies back to the bloody massacre where Lennex was feeding on Wisteria. These kills were far more tactical. Not a drop of blood and not a sound.

Lennex had laid Wisteria in bed and when he returned, joined her in it. He propped his greatsword up against the wall beside him and laid Wisteria's sleeping form atop his chest. She seemed to like it there. Whenever she awoke, she could take the shower she wanted but for now he would let her rest, keeping a watchful eye on all manner of movements.

Wisteria slept soundly for a long time. Hours came and went, and it was almost humorous how childish she looked when asleep. Her lip jutted out in a pout and her fingers curled into fists. Her breathing was heavy, and echoed slightly in the Inn's room. It was a scene that could have been adorable, except for the fact she began to drool after a few hours, dripping from the corner of her mouth onto his chest.

Of course, she had the usual vivid dreams that cause small whimpers to leave her mouth, but it was nothing unlike what she before. They were all of her brother, Sage (I think that's his name anyways) and of his death. They were all of that dark guild glaring at her with Cheshire grins, promising to do to her as they did to her brother. However, in her young state staring up at the men, a dark shadow cast itself over her body and she looked up in awe.

Lennex stood in front of her, a protector always and forever, and suddenly, in the blink of an eye, she wasn't a little girl anymore but rather her seventeen year old self, watching as he attempted to fend off her greatest enemies. They were no longer that dark guild but rather the ones currently hunting her, seeking her blood for their own divine use.

Wisteria knew, even before the dream had fully ensued, what would happen. Lennex fought with all his loyalty, refusing to bow out even when Wisteria commanded him to in a muffled voice. She watched as her loyal pet collapsed, seemingly in slow motion, as the blood dribbled out of his mouth and eyes grew dull, she watched as death kissed the man who had protected her as best he could, and within her dream she screamed loudly, a horrendous noise that caught everyone off guard.

Her magic began to collide with her outrage, and the world as she knew it began to crumble in her dreams. "Nobody kills my pet," she shrieked, and flames enveloped her dream, burning it out of existence.

In the real world, as she slept against Lennex's chest, her illusion magic began to drip out of her nightmare, and the both of them came submerged in it, however Wisteria was still asleep. A dreamlike version of herself stood in the corner, eyes a blood red as her hands were held out, palms up, fingers curled as she set forth an illusion of flames devouring all humans within the vicinity. People ran and screamed as flames began to burn them to death, and if Lennex paid attention closely to the dream they were submerged in, he would noticed that the dream Wisteria's illusions were coming to life. Suddenly real.

A dead Lennex lay not too far away from them, the source of her rampage, and the flames in her dream began to eat away at the edges of it, seeping into real life, edging towards the bed, threatening to burn both the real Lennex and Wisteria alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back