• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FairyTail (Always Accepting)

Interesting?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Meh

• Absolutely

• Total voters
Wisteria looked up at him innocently through her long eyelashes. "Yes?" she asked quietly, pretending to be completely unaware of the situation at hand. She looked down at her arm and gasped mockingly. "Oh my, what have I done to myself?" she cried out, before slowly running her fingers through the trail of blood, letting it soak into the smooth skin, before licking it off, still looking up at him with that innocent stare, not daring to break eye contact. "I don't believe you answered my question, Lennex, and how can I pay you if you don't do as I ask?" She was playing with him, treating him like a mouse who was running in between her long, cat legs. One swipe and he'd be done for- however, she knew it was the other way around. Once she got him to a certain point there was no longer any chance at going back. Stop became a foreign word and No meant go faster, drink more.

She licked a bit of blood off her lips, while it still poured down her arm. She casually swept her hair off to one side, exposing a good section of her neck. She reached back, as it to run her fingers through her hair, but instead smeared the blood on her neck and smirked at him. There was no more desire for her to mock him. It was obvious she had him right where she wanted him. In this moment he was easiest to manipulate. He was a dog staring at a treat. It was only after he tried to get it that her words would be lost on him. "I do wonder so often what it'd be like to have the addiction you have now, as you look at me like a piece of meat rather than a person. It's refreshing, to see such honesty in your eyes, my pet." She took a step closer towards him. "I suppose if you allowed me to taste as you do then I wouldn't ask these questions that you must answer. Perhaps if there was a way to change me into something like you- is there such a way?" she asked. She had been building up to this question ever since she met him. She had just wanted to make sure he was truly intoxicated by her life source, to make sure that even the smallest drop would drive him mad, would make him hiss like he just had. And now it was out there, resting on the table like an ace, waiting for a trump but then what was better than the highest card in the deck? @shadowz1995

Joseph "Jay" Black

A man walked towards the town of Magnolia the home of the infamous Dairy Tail guild hall. By the look of this man he has been through a lot. He deep sea green cloak was in tatters, but was still able to provide comfort form the wind. He was built like a swimmer. His muscles toned and chiseled to perfection, for only noticeable blemish was a scar running down his chest. The scar cutting into his sun kissed skin leaving a white jagged line. The man had a beautifully hand made trident, made out of a metal from his home world shined like a miniature star. He walked towards the Fairy Tail Guild before stopping and smirking, "Maybe I should give them a little warning before I barge into my missed home." Jay stepped back throwing his cloak off (Like a badasss anime character) revealing his deep sea green/sea blue mixed swirling eyes, and deep obsidian black hair, that fell a little over his eyes. Jay took his trident off of his back and threw it with all his might towards Fairy Tail praying to the wind god to guide its passage. The trident swirled like a football, and landed in the middle of Fairy Tail. "I hope the get the message of a long lost family member." At this point Jay got into a running stance, and had a determined look in his eyes. Jay rocketed forward towards the guild hall, leaving a swirling mess of water and rock answering to its masters wishes.

@AT ANYONE IN FAIRY TAIL)

Kai123 said:

Kai Takeshi

Finally waking up form his long nap he stretched slowly and yawned as he didn't notice Amara. He got out of bed and cracked his back as he seemed to be perfectly fine. A special trait about Takeshi's is that they self heal a lot faster then the normal wizard. Kai was stretching as he looked around the room slowly unwrapping his bandages. "Finally."​
Amara slowly woke from the motion of the bed as Kai got up. Sitting up straight while rubbing her eyes she looked around. "Have a good rest Kai," she asked with a light blush coating her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]Amara slowly woke from the motion of the bed as Kai got up. Sitting up straight while rubbing her eyes she looked around. "Have a good rest Kai," she asked with a light blush coating her cheeks.

[/QUOTE]

Kai Takeshi

Kai looked towards the girl and nodded as he stretched more, relaxing all the muscles. He looks to the door and cracks his neck. "I'm going again for a little bit." He said smiling a bit while slowly walking to the door.​

I was walking back to magnolia to fairy tail after finishing a request. I sat down I chat with some people I asked mira if anyone want's to be on a team she just said keep looking for newcomers so I just ignored her advice for now but I was still not part of a team. Now who would like to be on a team with me I whisper to myself I stared at the request board looking for another job.

Joseph "Jay" Black

Joseph crashed through the doors of Fairy Tail in a swirl of rock and salt water. "Hmph I guess the guild doesn't change a lot after all." Jay walked over to the the middle of the guild and grabbed his trident. He then walked over to Mira with a giant smile on his face. "Hey Goth Girl long time no see." Mira ran up and hugged Jay with the strength of a bear. "Hey Mir Mir can't breath." Mira just blushed and Jay looked away blushing. "So Mir Mir I am going to find another job." Joseph smiled and walked to the boards noticing another person."

@animefan374

uh oh um hello there I continued to look at the request board. Let's see there's one for 50,000J why is it so hard to pick a request. I turned to the person next to me. Names Joey I'm fairy tail's water dragon slayer.

Kai123 said:

Kai Takeshi

Kai looked towards the girl and nodded as he stretched more, relaxing all the muscles. He looks to the door and cracks his neck. "I'm going again for a little bit." He said smiling a bit while slowly walking to the door.​
"Have fun," she said as he walked out of the room. Smiling to herself she stood and looked over at Ryun. "I suppose you'll be getting back to training soon as well," she asked him in a half awake tone. Not waiting for the reply she walked to the door and grabbing the handle and swiftly turning it. "I'm off to find another job," she said cheerfully and walked out of the infirmary. Quickly making her way over to the request board she studied each posting carefully.

McMajestic said:
Wisteria looked up at him innocently through her long eyelashes. "Yes?" she asked quietly, pretending to be completely unaware of the situation at hand. She looked down at her arm and gasped mockingly. "Oh my, what have I done to myself?" she cried out, before slowly running her fingers through the trail of blood, letting it soak into the smooth skin, before licking it off, still looking up at him with that innocent stare, not daring to break eye contact. "I don't believe you answered my question, Lennex, and how can I pay you if you don't do as I ask?" She was playing with him, treating him like a mouse who was running in between her long, cat legs. One swipe and he'd be done for- however, she knew it was the other way around. Once she got him to a certain point there was no longer any chance at going back. Stop became a foreign word and No meant go faster, drink more.
She licked a bit of blood off her lips, while it still poured down her arm. She casually swept her hair off to one side, exposing a good section of her neck. She reached back, as it to run her fingers through her hair, but instead smeared the blood on her neck and smirked at him. There was no more desire for her to mock him. It was obvious she had him right where she wanted him. In this moment he was easiest to manipulate. He was a dog staring at a treat. It was only after he tried to get it that her words would be lost on him. "I do wonder so often what it'd be like to have the addiction you have now, as you look at me like a piece of meat rather than a person. It's refreshing, to see such honesty in your eyes, my pet." She took a step closer towards him. "I suppose if you allowed me to taste as you do then I wouldn't ask these questions that you must answer. Perhaps if there was a way to change me into something like you- is there such a way?" she asked. She had been building up to this question ever since she met him. She had just wanted to make sure he was truly intoxicated by her life source, to make sure that even the smallest drop would drive him mad, would make him hiss like he just had. And now it was out there, resting on the table like an ace, waiting for a trump but then what was better than the highest card in the deck? @shadowz1995
"Damn you woman...." Lennex managed to choke out before twisting away from Wisteria's person and breaking off into a mad sprint. His supernatural speeds put him several meters away in mere seconds and he didn't stop there. Lennex ran and ran and ran until he crashed into an alley. There he came to painful halt. His breath was raspy and he sounded completely dry, no liquid in his body. Even from here, he could still smell Wisteria's intoxicating blood and it gently egged him onwards to madness. With a gutteral growl, Lennex dug his claws into the brick wall before him and carved down the stone structure, leaving four crevices where his claws traveled.

It was about 10 minutes before Lennex was able to scrape his mind back together and free himself from the blood frenzy that still threatened to take him over. He knew Wisteria was going to follow suit in a moment but he managed to regain his self-control for now. With a calmed mind, it was then that Wisteria's words registered in his head. She had wanted him to turn her. Now THAT was unexpected of her. He knew she was blood thirsty but to become a vampire? That was just unheard of. Lennex wasn't even 100% sure he COULD turn her. The only things that he made with his vampirism were thralls and mindless, lesser vampires that attacked everything indiscriminately. He didn't know what would happen if he tried to ACTUALLy turn her into what he was. Or half of what he was anyway.

The dhampir shook off the remaining thoughts and mentally prepared himself for a very sensual and bloody Wisteria to approach him.

As Kuro gazes at the missions board, he looks around at it, wondering which mission to choose. He then looks back at the chaos of the guild hall, and attempts to call out to see if anyone would like to go with him. He's still a bit frustrated, as pretty much half the guild hall is either trying to kill each other, or are drunk off their asses. He sighs, and shrugs, and looks around. (Anyone who's available, please put a ! (bold exclamation) in front of your next entry)

After taking a break and cooling off in the Fairy Tail guild hall, Aoi gently unclipped his unruly hair allowing it to fall over his face. He certainly had enough money to last him a good while, but honestly... He was bored. The magician stood, dodging the flying attacks and swinging arms of drunken wizards as he headed to the job board. Violet eyes searched critically, Aoi not seeming interested in anything around him, including the jobs listed. He gave an annoyed huff, a small breath of air as he glared at the jobs higher up on the board, which his stature did not give him permission to reach. The magician, standing just slightly over four feet, even went as far as leaning on his tip toes to see but it was no use. Why did I have to get such a childish appearance? Isn't the babyish face enough? Why the height too...? He mentally sobbed, though his outer emotions were still blank under his curtain of purple locks.

(Open)

Last edited by a moderator:
Joseph "Jay" Black

! Jay smiled at the guys statement. " That's really cool, but I bet my water magic will out last yours." Jay said as he looked at the board. He was so tempted to go up Upstairs the the s class board to see what he had. " Jay saw the other members getting annoyed at the outburst of all the members. "Well let's give them a welcoming show." Half of these people didn't even know who he was, since it had been about five years since he stepped into the guild hall. Jay's eyes began to glow an ethereal sea green/sea blue. His aura increased, and he held out his hand. In he distance there was a faint rumbling, the atmosphere seemed to get really thick and the gravity doubled. No magic circle came showing Jay was using his powers. The earthquake started to increase shakin he guild hall, water started showing up from random places, and the gravity was getting thicker. "So is everyone going to keep acting like five years olds, and cheap drinks or is Erza and Neptune going to have to teach another lesson." A lot of the older members knew about Neptune, but haven't seen him since six years ago when he randomly disappeared for a job." Jay loved that he proved his point. "Seems like Neptune is already here." Jay pulled out his trident and bowed. "Joseph Neptune Black, Prince of the seas at your service." A lot of the guild realized that the young man in front of them was Neptune. Some broke into cheers, some who were like older siblings or parents to Jay started to cry, but instantly Natsu challenged Jay to a fight.

@Kojuen

oh? well that may be true but mira said she thinks we might make a good team for fairy tail. But it's mira so yeah. I continued looking for a Job but I couldn't find one so I just gave up. No jobs today *sigh* well I can just stay at the guild and just chat with the guild. I noticed wendy. She's been calling me big brother I smiled. Well what's next there's going to be a all out brawl again we all ways have one every day it's annoying but fun for training. I just sit back and watch the fight from aside. There better for me to not get involve with this brawl this time.

shadowz1995 said:
Guys I'm aware this isnt a detailed RP or anything but it IS still a casual one. That means that you cant be making posts that are two or three sentences long. There has to a be a bit of effort in your posts. I understand life can get busy and what not but if that's the case then please wait till you have the time to write a decent post.
This is a fine example. It's not too long or detailed but it has enough behind it. A small paragraph will do.
(Wtf......

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]"Have fun," she said as he walked out of the room. Smiling to herself she stood and looked over at Ryun. "I suppose you'll be getting back to training soon as well," she asked him in a half awake tone. Not waiting for the reply she walked to the door and grabbing the handle and swiftly turning it. "I'm off to find another job," she said cheerfully and walked out of the infirmary. Quickly making her way over to the request board she studied each posting carefully.

[/QUOTE]

Kai Takeshi

Kai looked at Ryun who had walked over to him grabbing his shoulder as Kai teleported them somewhere far off.

Ryun Takeshi

Once they had reach their destination he punched Kai in the back of the head while looking at him. "You left her when she waited for you how blind can you be?!" He said with arms crossed.

Kai Takeshi

"She seemed fine with it though? Plus why does it bother you so much for you to hit me anyway?" He said rubbing the back of his head.

Ryun Takeshi

Not saying a word he walked off to the open pond. He was annoyed his cousin could be so stupid. What does his brain run on? A nice on a wheel? All his cousin only thinks of is his hunger for battle the same goes for himself.

AnarchyReins said:
Joseph "Jay" Black

Joseph crashed through the doors of Fairy Tail in a swirl of rock and salt water. "Hmph I guess the guild doesn't change a lot after all." Jay walked over to the the middle of the guild and grabbed his trident. He then walked over to Mira with a giant smile on his face. "Hey Goth Girl long time no see." Mira ran up and hugged Jay with the strength of a bear. "Hey Mir Mir can't breath." Mira just blushed and Jay looked away blushing. "So Mir Mir I am going to find another job." Joseph smiled and walked to the boards noticing another person."

@animefan374
Kyou had been washed away by Joseph's entrance...literally. He was now propped upside down against a wall, just now stirring awake "....I don't need a bath..." he yawned, clearly still fast asleep. Kyou righted himself and walked back over to the bar, once again planting his head face down on the bar top.

Raiko sighed. He just finished a mission and was about to enter Magnolia. "...I think I'll never find a challenge again... it's no use... even this was too easy for an S-Rank mission..." he cracked his neck and already entered Magnolia. After a few minutes he was about to open the Doors of the Fairy Tail Guild Hall.

@ anyone

Wisteria sighed as he bolted off. The distance between them didn't matter though considering their blood bond. She could feel his wild desires, his deepest needs for her blood, and smirked as a short breeze brushed across her skin. "Such a shame my pet has wandered off, oh where could he have gone?" she asked herself mockingly, casually walking in the direction he had bolted off. She focused on him as best she could, feeling him trying to calm down, to battle his first instinct away. "No, no, no. That just won't do." She shook her head, pausing and waiting. She wanted him to be fully recovered before she sent him into another frenzy. It was quite a fun game for her, and she hoped he could feel that she thought she was winning by a landslide.

Once she had felt he was calmed and prepared, she snapped her fingers, appearing behind him and standing on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his waist, smearing the blood on her arm over his armor. "Oh, my pet, why do you run away instead of answering my questions? You know that only makes me angry. You should also know I can easily keep you away from my blood if I so wished. Wouldn't you miss that taste?" she cooed in his ear, or tried to anyways. He was much taller than her but her illusion magic created a box beneath her that rose her up a bit so her chin could rest on his shoulder. She wondered if he could even hear her at this point, or if he was so consumed in the smell of her blood that there was nothing for him to hear. @shadowz1995

Aoi just narrowly copied another's magic, the symbol on his eye glowing the color of the magic circle that created a rock wall to protect him from the water. Of course, he had broken through a couple of floorboards doing so, but he didn't seem to care. Neither did he care about this "Neptune." A popular S-Class, most likely. He was fairly new to fairy tail, but he knew enough about classes to know S-Class meant you were incredibly powerful. Sadly, it seemed, it also meant you liked to show off. Aoi huffed in annoyance, grabbing a random job flyer and turning heel. "Maybe that's why I'd prefer to just stay A-rank..." He muttered under his breath coldly.

@AnarchyReins

@AnarchyReins

Kuro has his arms crossed, as a large turquoise shield had covered him and the bar from getting wet. He lets down the shield, to get a better look at the S Class Mage, while simultaneously holding back Natsu from trying to fight him. He raises an eyebrow at Neptune, before walking up the steps to see him. "To be honest, I've never really heard of you. But I have a feeling we could get to know each other better in battle," Kuro says with a grin,"We could.. take a mission together, if you're up for it". Kuro may be a B Class, but can sure as hell handle himself on the battlefield, and feels confident he could show his abilities with this, Hydrokinetic Mage by his side. After all, he had to live up to the name 'Guardian' so why not assist the Prince of the Sea?​

Yeah sure. That's sounds good." Jay said as he smiled. "If you don't me asking how old are you?" Jay asked as he looked at the jobs and looked for one with mountains and rivers. Those would be the best terrain for his powers.

"Urusai..." Kyou raised his head when everyone started cheering "Why are you all being noisier than usual...eh?" Kyou noticed that Jay was the cause of the commotion "...Ah...fish sticks is back." What had it been...five years? Kyou wasn't even a guild member yet, just some guy who walked in and constantly took a nap. Not much had changed except now he was a guild member who pretended to be useless although Erza and a few others knew better.

@AnarchyReins

"I'm 19, bud", Kuro says, sort of noticing that Jay was looking at the missions pertaining to rivers and lakes. 'At least he's picking the correct terrain, so that's cool', he thinks to himself.

Sitting quietly on the roof of the guild hall, with a leg dangling over the side, swinging slowly with the breeze, Markus let out a sigh as he turned the page of the book he was reading, the strange letters within known only to a few people. While Sabertooth didn't have a strict rule for how long a mission should take, Markus was sure the higher ups were working on making just such a rule. Mainly, for the fact, that Markus had taken a job several days ago, and hadn't gotten around to heading out just yet.

Turning his head away from the book, he watched the few people milling about down below, and let out another sigh, closing the book and tossing it into the bag next to him. Crossing his arms behind his head, he closed his eyes and relaxed, his foot still swinging in the breeze...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back