• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FairyTail (Always Accepting)

Interesting?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Meh

• Absolutely

• Total voters
McMajestic said:
Wisteria slept soundly for a long time. Hours came and went, and it was almost humorous how childish she looked when asleep. Her lip jutted out in a pout and her fingers curled into fists. Her breathing was heavy, and echoed slightly in the Inn's room. It was a scene that could have been adorable, except for the fact she began to drool after a few hours, dripping from the corner of her mouth onto his chest.
Of course, she had the usual vivid dreams that cause small whimpers to leave her mouth, but it was nothing unlike what she before. They were all of her brother, Sage (I think that's his name anyways) and of his death. They were all of that dark guild glaring at her with Cheshire grins, promising to do to her as they did to her brother. However, in her young state staring up at the men, a dark shadow cast itself over her body and she looked up in awe.

Lennex stood in front of her, a protector always and forever, and suddenly, in the blink of an eye, she wasn't a little girl anymore but rather her seventeen year old self, watching as he attempted to fend off her greatest enemies. They were no longer that dark guild but rather the ones currently hunting her, seeking her blood for their own divine use.

Wisteria knew, even before the dream had fully ensued, what would happen. Lennex fought with all his loyalty, refusing to bow out even when Wisteria commanded him to in a muffled voice. She watched as her loyal pet collapsed, seemingly in slow motion, as the blood dribbled out of his mouth and eyes grew dull, she watched as death kissed the man who had protected her as best he could, and within her dream she screamed loudly, a horrendous noise that caught everyone off guard.

Her magic began to collide with her outrage, and the world as she knew it began to crumble in her dreams. "Nobody kills my pet," she shrieked, and flames enveloped her dream, burning it out of existence.

In the real world, as she slept against Lennex's chest, her illusion magic began to drip out of her nightmare, and the both of them came submerged in it, however Wisteria was still asleep. A dreamlike version of herself stood in the corner, eyes a blood red as her hands were held out, palms up, fingers curled as she set forth an illusion of flames devouring all humans within the vicinity. People ran and screamed as flames began to burn them to death, and if Lennex paid attention closely to the dream they were submerged in, he would noticed that the dream Wisteria's illusions were coming to life. Suddenly real.

A dead Lennex lay not too far away from them, the source of her rampage, and the flames in her dream began to eat away at the edges of it, seeping into real life, edging towards the bed, threatening to burn both the real Lennex and Wisteria alive.
While the Lennex, usually had a good grasp on what Wisteria was thinking through their link, the vampire half breed had fed on her only hours ago. The link was much stronger now and so the source of her worry was much more clear In his head though the reason for it was still lost. As the illusionist sunk into her nightmare, Lennex tried multiple times to wake her. "Wisteria....Wisteria! Hey, it's just a nightmare again wake up. Temptress come on its me I'm right here you're safe dammit!" Alaska, it was to no avail and then her illusions turned real and what appeared to be a rift opened up in the air. Lennex was peering into her dream and then he could see what caused it. It was the same nightmare but this time, he was in it. And he was dead on the ground, collapsed in a heap of his own blood. The scene admittedly caused his eyes to go wide for a time until he realized the flames she used to burn her foes were feeling uncomfortably hot and it wasn't just him. "You've lost your damn mind Wisteria. As if I'd ever go down that easily. Dream or not, I'm not that easy to kill!" He shouted this and his canines came to a fine point. What better way to wake her up then with a sudden, painful, and pleasant shock. The sellsword sunk his teeth into her neck but only drew a small amount of blood. Normally, this would send him into a frenzy but for two reasons it didn't. One, he was already sated and two, he was far more worried about the young woman on his chest than his own thirst. Another first for him.

Wisteria felt the fangs plunge into her flesh and woke up with a start. The dream vanished instantaneously, and she didn't even get to see that it had been projected in front of them. She jolted up, straddling his waist and resting her hands on his chest, taking a moment to register the steady rise and fall of his breaths, the fact that he was alive, before her nose scrunched in disgust as she noticed her drool on his chest. She grabbed the corner of the sheets and wiped it off, looking down at him oddly. "Do you like fucking sleeping girls?" she asked, her voice gentle with the same charisma she always held. She giggled slightly, resting her hand on his cheek, her thumb brushing over his lips, pushing his bottom lip down towards his chin so she could see his teeth, his sharp fangs covered in her blood. Blood dribbled down her neck over her collar bone, but she didn't bother to wipe it off.

She leaned down, resting her head on his chest. "I won't judge, my sweet pet, but if you'd like me to stay asleep then you need to be gentle and I don't think you're capable of that." She giggled and pressed her lips against his neck, nibbling on the flesh, wondering what it'd be like to bite down, to drink his blood. What did his blood taste like? She breathed in his scent and closed her eyes. "I suppose since I'm awake I should clean all this blood off," she mumbled, although she made no movement to get up. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria felt the fangs plunge into her flesh and woke up with a start. The dream vanished instantaneously, and she didn't even get to see that it had been projected in front of them. She jolted up, straddling his waist and resting her hands on his chest, taking a moment to register the steady rise and fall of his breaths, the fact that he was alive, before her nose scrunched in disgust as she noticed her drool on his chest. She grabbed the corner of the sheets and wiped it off, looking down at him oddly. "Do you like fucking sleeping girls?" she asked, her voice gentle with the same charisma she always held. She giggled slightly, resting her hand on his cheek, her thumb brushing over his lips, pushing his bottom lip down towards his chin so she could see his teeth, his sharp fangs covered in her blood. Blood dribbled down her neck over her collar bone, but she didn't bother to wipe it off.
She leaned down, resting her head on his chest. "I won't judge, my sweet pet, but if you'd like me to stay asleep then you need to be gentle and I don't think you're capable of that." She giggled and pressed her lips against his neck, nibbling on the flesh, wondering what it'd be like to bite down, to drink his blood. What did his blood taste like? She breathed in his scent and closed her eyes. "I suppose since I'm awake I should clean all this blood off," she mumbled, although she made no movement to get up. @shadowz1995
The male breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't know he was holding when she not only woke up but was back to her seductive self. "Gods Wisteria. Your little nightmare almost killed us both and by your own hand." He breathed. When she started to tease him about not being gentle when she slept it only drew an eye roll. The rest of the words seemed to fade out as his vibrant orange eyes scanned her face a few times to be absolutely sure she was conscious and ok. After a moment, he was satisfied and she had laid herself on his chest once again, mumbling to herself about how she should clean herself off. They were both quite sticky with blood and so Lennex took advantage of Wisteria's straddling position to lift her up with him, keeping her straddled and took a few quick steps to the bathroom, "Let's get cleaned up them shall we?" Though he intended on showering, a certain feeling was rising within him and he didn't bother trying to suppress it. He had already decided resisting his urges was practically pointless with her. Not to mention how readily she indulged him.

Wisteria thought for a moment. What did he mean? How could her nightmare have almost kill them? There was separation between the illusions within her mind and the real world, wasn't there? She sighed in content as he allowed her lay there though, and for a single moment, one where she wasn't thinking about who she was, she reached down for his hand. Her fingers trails over his calloused palms and she almost held his hand, but instead let her fingers slide over his arm, back to her side. She didn't mind showing affection so long as it was towards herself. But her showing affection towards other was beneath her. It made her weak, vulnerable as she had been in her dream. She did love her pet, but only because he was her possession. He was her object to use at will just as she was his. She thought it might be the same for Lennex. He loved the object, not the person.

She felt that rise within him as he picked her up and smirked, resting her hands on his chest and tightening her legs around his waist. "Is that all you intend to do, my pet?" she asked her voice low and sultry as she looked up at him through her thick lashes. "I like the water burning hot," she told him in that same voice, licking her lips as she looked up at him. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria thought for a moment. What did he mean? How could her nightmare have almost kill them? There was separation between the illusions within her mind and the real world, wasn't there? She sighed in content as he allowed her lay there though, and for a single moment, one where she wasn't thinking about who she was, she reached down for his hand. Her fingers trails over his calloused palms and she almost held his hand, but instead let her fingers slide over his arm, back to her side. She didn't mind showing affection so long as it was towards herself. But her showing affection towards other was beneath her. It made her weak, vulnerable as she had been in her dream. She did love her pet, but only because he was her possession. He was her object to use at will just as she was his. She thought it might be the same for Lennex. He loved the object, not the person.
She felt that rise within him as he picked her up and smirked, resting her hands on his chest and tightening her legs around his waist. "Is that all you intend to do, my pet?" she asked her voice low and sultry as she looked up at him through her thick lashes. "I like the water burning hot," she told him in that same voice, licking her lips as she looked up at him. @shadowz1995
"Then your going to love how hot they are about to get, my queen." Lennex said playfully. First time he ever played around with her during the act. He didn't quite understand what was changing between them, even she had a moment of....openness as she laid on his chest a moment ago. The half breed felt something was different and he didn't necessarily dislike it. But it did bother him that he didn't know what it was. Well, it was something he would think more about after this "hot" bath. (Fade it to black babeh)

"Queen, hm?" Wisteria mused, biting his neck hard, wanting to leave indentions in his flesh. "I quite like the sound of that. Call me your queen from now on, my pet," she commanded, though her gentle voice almost made it sound like a suggestion. She ran her fingers through his hair, tangling them within it and tugging on it hard, just to see his reaction. She smirked, closing her eyes and letting her other senses begin to take over. (FtB)

@AnarchyReins

"Water abilities?", Kuro inquires,"Oh, that. Dude my shield isn't elemental. That shield is made from pure force magic; something I specialize in", he says holding up his hand, which faintly glows turquoise. "I'm a support magic user, so I'll be protecting you most of the way", Kuro says. He picks up a drink, and takes a quick swig of it. "But don't worry, I'll still come with. And my support magic I guarantee will be a boon to our mission". Kuro pours another cup of drink, and holds it out for Neptune. "Whaddya say, bud?".

(Sorry for the late reply, I've been doing stuff)​

Last edited by a moderator:
McMajestic said:
"Queen, hm?" Wisteria mused, biting his neck hard, wanting to leave indentions in his flesh. "I quite like the sound of that. Call me your queen from now on, my pet," she commanded, though her gentle voice almost made it sound like a suggestion. She ran her fingers through his hair, tangling them within it and tugging on it hard, just to see his reaction. She smirked, closing her eyes and letting her other senses begin to take over. (FtB)
"Shame really. I kinda liked the way blood mixes with your hair. Compliments the white In a beautifully evil way." The vampire commented as he ran his fingers through Wisteria's scalp, working the soap through her hair and neck. The blood was washed off due to the water but they still hadn't actually gotten to the "cleaning" part due to interruptions. While he cleaned her up, he took notice of how different their bodies were from each other. Hers was pale and soft compared to his tanned, rough, and scarred skin. Her hair was was white while his was raven black. The only similarity they had was in their eyes. His were a luminescent magma color and hers were crimson. Similar, not identical. Some comparisons could be made between their personalities but that was a subject for another time.

Lennex's curiosity got the better of him and he asked despite not really needing to, "How can someone so malevolent and thirsty for blood, chaos and all those other fun things, barely have a scratch on your body. I know your good Wisteria. Real good but you aren't a fighter. If you have managed to dance around every engagement you've ever been a part of then I must say, I'm very impressed. And I don't impress easy."

Wisteria giggled as he began to wash her. She had to admit she quite liked the way he pampered her. It made her feel like the queen he referred to her as. She leaned into his touch, letting a gentle sigh escape her lips. "I fight mental battles, my pet," she whispered, resting her forehead against his chest. He was so much taller than her. He could engulf her, he could destroy her, he could treat her badly and in this close proximity she couldn't defend herself, but he didn't. He took care of her, and she appreciated that though she would never speak it out loud.

"I create illusions of myself to ensure a safe distance from the attack. I only have three scars on my body. Two are the bite marks you leave on my flesh and the third is something self inflicted. I do not allow the enemy to harm me. If ever I was to gain a true scar on my body it would only be perhaps now, when I'm almost completely off guard, and it would be from you." She closed her eyes, allowing the scalding water to pour over her body, to soothe her. She felt content and sleepy, as if she had had a long, satisfying day. "Tell me, my pet, why do you care? I've been feeling such a strange stir within you recently but I never believe you to truly care about anything but fulfilling your contract and getting a nice snack out of it." She looked up at him intently, the tip of her nose brushing against his chin as she stood on her tiptoes. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria giggled as he began to wash her. She had to admit she quite liked the way he pampered her. It made her feel like the queen he referred to her as. She leaned into his touch, letting a gentle sigh escape her lips. "I fight mental battles, my pet," she whispered, resting her forehead against his chest. He was so much taller than her. He could engulf her, he could destroy her, he could treat her badly and in this close proximity she couldn't defend herself, but he didn't. He took care of her, and she appreciated that though she would never speak it out loud.
"I create illusions of myself to ensure a safe distance from the attack. I only have three scars on my body. Two are the bite marks you leave on my flesh and the third is something self inflicted. I do not allow the enemy to harm me. If ever I was to gain a true scar on my body it would only be perhaps now, when I'm almost completely off guard, and it would be from you." She closed her eyes, allowing the scalding water to pour over her body, to soothe her. She felt content and sleepy, as if she had had a long, satisfying day. "Tell me, my pet, why do you care? I've been feeling such a strange stir within you recently but I never believe you to truly care about anything but fulfilling your contract and getting a nice snack out of it." She looked up at him intently, the tip of her nose brushing against his chin as she stood on her tiptoes. @shadowz1995
"That's not a bad question either. To be honest you, I don't know myself. I've been thinking about why I my thoughts to you have been changing. That's probably what you have been feeling. The honest answer is I don't know. If I absolutely had to guess....I'd say the closest thing is....I guess I'm fond of you in a very strange, sadistic way. You annoy the hell out of me, mentally torture me, play annoying games, always are the first to back out of fight you started, and unbearably attractive and lustful. Yet....somehow through all that I find myself liking what I see. Somehow. I'm trying to put into words but I don't feel like I'm doing it justice." He said all this while continuing to bathe her. Lennex got the urge to nip at her inner thigh while he was there but decided against it. When he was done washing her, he stood and began to cleanse his own body, washing the blood and grime that had worked it's way deep into his skin. Almost becoming a part of him in the process. A light breath escaped the vampire as the hot water rolled over his shoulders and for the first time since he had been hired by Wisteria, hell for the first time in 20 years, Lennex's powerful muscles relaxed. It could be seen visibly as he unwound and how much his body tried to subconsciously resist unwinding. Slowly, and with a few more breaths through the hot water, he relaxed entirely and truly felt the physical exhaustion of being tensed up the whole time. The strangest part of it all is that he had his back to Wisteria as he did it. The traitorous illusionist. He had completely unwound with her at his back.

"It wouldn't be so bad I guess....if someone was worthy of taking my life. I guess it would be her. She could have done it so many times already. Gods what am I thinking." Thought to himself. The sellsword shook the thought process from his head and turned slowly to the temptress behind him. He offered her a rough smirk and passed a thumb over one of the only scars she had on her gorgeous body. Scars he made and only him. Strangely enough that gave him a sense of pride. The only one to mark the great Wisteria. His legacy would be told for centuries once they burned fairy tail to the ground.

Wisteria smiled as Lennex admitted he was fond of her. So that's what that strange flutter had been. After he turned back to face her she wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest once more. "My sweet Lennex, I am not sincere on much but I am sincere on my love for my pets, and it is true I feel that love for you," she cooed. She knew referring to him as a pet was a bad idea but it desensitized the subject, made it less heavy. Her fingers trailed up to his relaxed shoulders and she rubbed them gently. "It's why I tend to your urges, even if you don't realize you need them. When you are hungry I feed you, tired I allow your sleep, lustful and I will let you get it out of your system. It's because I care," she said gently. Maybe now he would understand why she had egged him on so much earlier. She had known he was hungry and she had wanted him to quench that hunger.

She slowly moved away from him, her fair skin almost blending it with the white walls of the bathroom as she slipped out from under the water and wrapped a towel around herself. She looked in the mirror at her face with a beautiful smirk. "I'm such a beautiful queen," she purred, glancing into the mirror at Lennex. "And you are such a beautiful knight." But not king, because that would make you my equal, and I can not allow you to think such things. You are beneath me, pet, and you always will be, she thought to herself. "Give me something warm to sleep in," she told him, a simple command. She didn't want to get back into her bloodied clothing and so she needed something else. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria smiled as Lennex admitted he was fond of her. So that's what that strange flutter had been. After he turned back to face her she wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest once more. "My sweet Lennex, I am not sincere on much but I am sincere on my love for my pets, and it is true I feel that love for you," she cooed. She knew referring to him as a pet was a bad idea but it desensitized the subject, made it less heavy. Her fingers trailed up to his relaxed shoulders and she rubbed them gently. "It's why I tend to your urges, even if you don't realize you need them. When you are hungry I feed you, tired I allow your sleep, lustful and I will let you get it out of your system. It's because I care," she said gently. Maybe now he would understand why she had egged him on so much earlier. She had known he was hungry and she had wanted him to quench that hunger.
She slowly moved away from him, her fair skin almost blending it with the white walls of the bathroom as she slipped out from under the water and wrapped a towel around herself. She looked in the mirror at her face with a beautiful smirk. "I'm such a beautiful queen," she purred, glancing into the mirror at Lennex. "And you are such a beautiful knight." But not king, because that would make you my equal, and I can not allow you to think such things. You are beneath me, pet, and you always will be, she thought to herself. "Give me something warm to sleep in," she told him, a simple command. She didn't want to get back into her bloodied clothing and so she needed something else. @shadowz1995
"You just slept and you are already tired again. Well....we did....eh nevermind." He said, shaking off the thought before his urges rose up again. The male half breed grabbed the next towel and dried himself off rather quickly before nodding to her little command. The belittling thought had not gone unnoticed but Lennex didn't really need to answer it. Lennex never once thought himself beneath her and she knew it. She liked to believe it was that way but he didn't believe he was weaker than her. He knew he wasnt. But for simplicity's sake, he shrugged it off and winked at her when she called him a beautiful knight. He wasn't beautiful nor was he a knight but the gesture was appreciated. " I don't have much in the way of clothing but I can give you my spare tunic. It's clean, comfortable, and big enough for it to be a short cut dress on you. I'll just use my spare pants. Think you like me shirtless better anyway."

Lennex grabbed her the tunic and passed it to her before putting the trousers on himself. He switched the bloodied sheets out as well before gesturing for the temptress to lay on them once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My last rest wasn't the most relaxing thing in world," Wisteria pointed out, slipping on the tunic. It smelled like Lennex and felt soft against her skin. She smiled and walked over to where he was changing the sheets, and paused for a moment. To think, I didn't even have to ask. Her pets were all needy and loyal but they hardly ever did anything on their own accord once they were hers. It was nice to know Lennex had some initiative, even if it was something as small as changing the sheets.

She laid out on the fresh blankets, her legs bent slightly with her side pressed into the mattress. She closed her eyes, tracing the vacant space next to her. "Come on, Sweet Lennex. I want something warmer than these blankets," she purred gently. She knew he wasn't very warm, but she liked the feeling of being around him anyways. If nothing else it comforted her, to know she had such an endearing pet. Maybe she did care for him more than she had her other pets but it was only because he gave her a sense she had never felt before. Submission. She'd always given orders and made her sweet pets listen to every word, but with the way their payment work her control was completely given up. She happened to like that breath of fresh air, and she didn't want breathe out just yet even though she was already giving him orders. She could only hope he could sense that, and that he could respectfully give her what she wanted, because the moment he started teasing her she was going to send him into his worse nightmare. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
"My last rest wasn't the most relaxing thing in world," Wisteria pointed out, slipping on the tunic. It smelled like Lennex and felt soft against her skin. She smiled and walked over to where he was changing the sheets, and paused for a moment. To think, I didn't even have to ask. Her pets were all needy and loyal but they hardly ever did anything on their own accord once they were hers. It was nice to know Lennex had some initiative, even if it was something as small as changing the sheets.
She laid out on the fresh blankets, her legs bent slightly with her side pressed into the mattress. She closed her eyes, tracing the vacant space next to her. "Come on, Sweet Lennex. I want something warmer than these blankets," she purred gently. She knew he wasn't very warm, but she liked the feeling of being around him anyways. If nothing else it comforted her, to know she had such an endearing pet. Maybe she did care for him more than she had her other pets but it was only because he gave her a sense she had never felt before. Submission. She'd always given orders and made her sweet pets listen to every word, but with the way their payment work her control was completely given up. She happened to like that breath of fresh air, and she didn't want breathe out just yet even though she was already giving him orders. She could only hope he could sense that, and that he could respectfully give her what she wanted, because the moment he started teasing her she was going to send him into his worse nightmare. @shadowz1995
"You picked the wrong half breed but if you say so. I'd like to get some rest myself anyway. Haven't slept in days." Lennex claimed as he crawled into the beg and took his place on the bed next to her, opening his arm up for her to snuggle in as she always did. Her thoughts were going off to how she would kill him should he try....something again, and how superior she was and this time, Lennex couldn't suppress the heavy sigh and eye roll that rose up from within. Granted, at first the notion angered him. It made him furious and it gave him half a mind to end the contract altogether. But recently, it was just annoying or exasperating. The sellsword had heard the same song and dance so many times in one day that Lennex wondered how she didn't get bored of repeating it over and over and over again. He was surprised she hadn't lost her mind by now with the inborn suspicion Wisteria always contained.

"Before you ask, its your thought process just now. I don't understand how you can think of the same thing so many times over and over as you do. It's a wonder really. You don't have to explain either I know. It's just mind boggling is all."

Wisteria nestled into his chest, letting a content sigh fall out of her mouth. Despite her constant guard she did feel trust in him. Although before those thoughts could swell into something she could feel a heavy sigh that caused his chest to rise and fall enough that Wisteria grew annoyed herself. She could practically see him rolling his eyes and could feel the irritation radiating off him. She moved back up so she could see his face, resting her head on her pillow instead. Why can't he just leave it be? she thought, feeling a mixture of sadness and frustration begin to expand throughout her body.

She bent her knees to her chest, resting the bottom of her feet against his abdomen before pushing him off the bed with all her strength. "I was trying to have a nice rest and you've ruined it. You know there are plenty of annoying things you think of but I never roll my eyes or sigh so heavily because I understand I'm not going to like every little thing that you think and feel, Such as your constant thought process of breaking our contract, which makes me feel as if you have zero trust in me, as if your fondness is all just some sick game. So forgive me," she spat, her words melting from her usual charisma into something much angrier, something full of hatred and malice. "for being self-conscious and afraid in my own mind. I thought I had some privacy but it appears I have none. I'm going out. Don't follow," she snarled. It was the first time Lennex would see her temper, see any sign that she actually had the ability to be angry. As she stood, her back facing to him, she felt something strange against her cheek. Something wet.

Am I crying? She asked herself, her shaky fingers slowly moving up to her face. She was. Tears silently fell down her face and she stood up abruptly, moving into the bathroom and slamming the door shut, locking it behind her and looking at herself in the mirror. Her flawless skin was hardly noticeable as her red eyes swelled with tears and her cheeks began to grow red and puffy. She shrieked in horror, stumbling back from the mirror. I am crying. She tried to wipe the tears away but they only fell harder. What was causing this? What oddity had caused her such emotion? Did Lennex solely have the ability to make her cry? No. No, she'd never let a man bring her to that point, but then what had mixed with it? What was bringing her down?

A whoozy feeling passed over her and it occurred to her in that moment that she had known Lennex for a month. And in that month she hadn't gone through a cycle. No. Wisteria began to panic, her breathing becoming shallow as she grabbed for a stray hanger. Her mind was moving so quickly it was impossible to read her thoughts. The only thing moving through her was raw panic. She sat on the tile, unbending the hanger. No, No, No! came screaming out of her mind, the only coherent thought she had felt. The wire unbent and she stabbed it forward, whimpering in pain; her heart beat faster. She was not going to allow this. She held no room for vulnerabilities, not when she already had Lennex for that.

McMajestic said:
Wisteria nestled into his chest, letting a content sigh fall out of her mouth. Despite her constant guard she did feel trust in him. Although before those thoughts could swell into something she could feel a heavy sigh that caused his chest to rise and fall enough that Wisteria grew annoyed herself. She could practically see him rolling his eyes and could feel the irritation radiating off him. She moved back up so she could see his face, resting her head on her pillow instead. Why can't he just leave it be? she thought, feeling a mixture of sadness and frustration begin to expand throughout her body.
She bent her knees to her chest, resting the bottom of her feet against his abdomen before pushing him off the bed with all her strength. "I was trying to have a nice rest and you've ruined it. You know there are plenty of annoying things you think of but I never roll my eyes or sigh so heavily because I understand I'm not going to like every little thing that you think and feel, Such as your constant thought process of breaking our contract, which makes me feel as if you have zero trust in me, as if your fondness is all just some sick game. So forgive me," she spat, her words melting from her usual charisma into something much angrier, something full of hatred and malice. "for being self-conscious and afraid in my own mind. I thought I had some privacy but it appears I have none. I'm going out. Don't follow," she snarled. It was the first time Lennex would see her temper, see any sign that she actually had the ability to be angry. As she stood, her back facing to him, she felt something strange against her cheek. Something wet.

Am I crying? She asked herself, her shaky fingers slowly moving up to her face. She was. Tears silently fell down her face and she stood up abruptly, moving into the bathroom and slamming the door shut, locking it behind her and looking at herself in the mirror. Her flawless skin was hardly noticeable as her red eyes swelled with tears and her cheeks began to grow red and puffy. She shrieked in horror, stumbling back from the mirror. I am crying. She tried to wipe the tears away but they only fell harder. What was causing this? What oddity had caused her such emotion? Did Lennex solely have the ability to make her cry? No. No, she'd never let a man bring her to that point, but then what had mixed with it? What was bringing her down?

A whoozy feeling passed over her and it occurred to her in that moment that she had known Lennex for a month. And in that month she hadn't gone through a cycle. No. Wisteria began to panic, her breathing becoming shallow as she grabbed for a stray hanger. Her mind was moving so quickly it was impossible to read her thoughts. The only thing moving through her was raw panic. She sat on the tile, unbending the hanger. No, No, No! came screaming out of her mind, the only coherent thought she had felt. The wire unbent and she stabbed it forward, whimpering in pain; her heart beat faster. She was not going to allow this. She held no room for vulnerabilities, not when she already had Lennex for that.
As the push came, Lennex groaned internally and allowed the push to hit him. Without missing a beat, he twists in mid air and lands on his hands and the balls of his feet without a sound. The push didn't surprise him but the sudden surge of anger withing Wisteria did cause his eyes to widen. There was no way he would have seen that coming. The anger was...real and incredibly irrational and....not Wisteria. Lennex could understand that everyone can get angry but Wisteria wouldn't ever get this upset over something like this. Then the tears came and Lennex's mouth literally dropped open and would have hit the floor if it wasn't attached to him. "Wisteria...I I didn't mean t-" His words were cut off by her storming off into bathroom and then Lennex had a few moments to recover from the absolute shock Wisteria had left him in. The sellsword went to the door and was about to knock before the sudden panic filled Wisteria and the fear hit him like a punch to the sternum from an ogre. The panic was followed by pain and Lennex jumped into immediate action, busting the door down, sword in hand and a wild, murderous look gleaming in his amber eyes. "What's happening?! What is the problem?! Wisteria talk to me." His gaze slid down to the wire hangar and the blood coming from it. Without thinking, Lennex knocked it roughly from her hands and locked eyes with her, forcing his tone into a calmer level, "Wisteria.....what is going on?"

"You horrible creature!" she shrieked, openly crying now. She felt hideous, ruined, broken. These were not things she was supposed to feel. "I hate you! You demonic halfbreed! How dare you!" she snarled, getting to her feet. She pounded her fists against his chest like a pathetic teenage girl and hated herself for it. "How dare you do this to me! How dare you put your spawn inside me! How dare you not let me destroy it before it turns me into a weak human being!" She was screaming now, screaming loudly and sobbing even louder. She rested her forehead against his chest, trying to calm down, to make herself feel better, but she couldn't. Blood poured over her left leg and standing had hurt so bad so she settled for not moving an inch.

"I didn't think you could do this to me. I thought you being a half breed meant it wouldn't work," she whispered. She had no thoughts of him as a pet or as a potential enemy at that point. All she could think of him as was a man, one who was going to leave her for her hateful words, for seeing a side of her she had never even know herself. She sunk to her knees, shaking and crying and bleeding and unsure of what she was going to do. She didn't have the strength to grab the hanger and keep trying. She didn't even have the strength to stand anymore. She hated herself fiercely, and it was perhaps the only thing Lennex could feel, was that self-loathing that ricocheted throughout her entire body. It was quite a feat considering how highly she normally thought of herself. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
"You horrible creature!" she shrieked, openly crying now. She felt hideous, ruined, broken. These were not things she was supposed to feel. "I hate you! You demonic halfbreed! How dare you!" she snarled, getting to her feet. She pounded her fists against his chest like a pathetic teenage girl and hated herself for it. "How dare you do this to me! How dare you put your spawn inside me! How dare you not let me destroy it before it turns me into a weak human being!" She was screaming now, screaming loudly and sobbing even louder. She rested her forehead against his chest, trying to calm down, to make herself feel better, but she couldn't. Blood poured over her left leg and standing had hurt so bad so she settled for not moving an inch.
"I didn't think you could do this to me. I thought you being a half breed meant it wouldn't work," she whispered. She had no thoughts of him as a pet or as a potential enemy at that point. All she could think of him as was a man, one who was going to leave her for her hateful words, for seeing a side of her she had never even know herself. She sunk to her knees, shaking and crying and bleeding and unsure of what she was going to do. She didn't have the strength to grab the hanger and keep trying. She didn't even have the strength to stand anymore. She hated herself fiercely, and it was perhaps the only thing Lennex could feel, was that self-loathing that ricocheted throughout her entire body. It was quite a feat considering how highly she normally thought of herself. @shadowz1995
"My spawn?" Lennex asked amidst the flurry of soft blows and it took a moment before it fully registered. Wisteria was pregnant with his child. A quarter vampire baby. The half breed nodded his head gravelly a few times before putting a hand on the back of her head and giving a heavy sigh. This was certainly a situation Lennex did not know how to handle. Maybe if someone else were in the situation but not himself. Lennex didn't even know he could impregnate someone but then again, no woman had ever told him not to finish inside and none reported back with him. Wisteria included. Now, he was potentially a father with the most powerful woman he had ever known.

"Temptress come on. Let's just get back to the bed. We'll talk about there. A little more relaxed. Uh...for now its ok if you cry. I'll keep you together..." As her mercenary it was the only thing he could do at the moment. As a man, he could do more but Lennex had no way of knowing if she even wanted him as a man. As in truly wanted him. The male shook the thought from his head and scooped up the woman who now bore his child and brought them both to the bed once again. He adjusted Wisteria into the position they were in before this all happened and this time he brought Wisteria into his chest without asking. "We'll think of something. I already have some ideas working in my head. Just.....trust me. For once alright? And I mean completely trust me. For now, just cry and ...do what you feel like doing. Ill come up with something. It is still my job to keep you safe and sound after all."

Wisteria shook her head, burying her face in his chest. "Stop. Stop being my pet and just be Lennex. Just right now. I can't handle it if you're only doing this because I'm letting you fuck me," she sobbed, her face pressed against the scarred flesh of his chest as her fingers raked across his back, her nails digging into his skin as she sobbed. She never thought this would be the reason she caused such marks on him.

Her body began to shake violently and her breathing became hitched as she choked and dry heaved, her tears streaming down her face and onto his skin. Her hands curled into his as she sobbed. "I can't do this. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of pretending nothing bothers me. I hate it, I hate it." She curled herself into a ball, wishing she could sink into Lennex and hide forever. "I care about you, alright? You incorrigible half breed. I'm fond of you, too. The difference is I'm almost never annoyed by you and you seem to dislike my entire philosophy and I can't change. I just can't." Her fingers slid up to his hair, tugging on it hard, knowing he could handle it. She wanted to get her frustration and sadness out but this wasn't enough.

"End it! End the contract. Get out of my life, if you want. If you want to leave I won't stop you." She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she said this, unable to calm herself down. She didn't want him to leave. She wanted him to stay and take care of her and pamper her and make her feel like she had before she had figured out she was pregnant. She wanted him to heal her, to turn her back into her demonic self, but she didn't want him to stay any longer. Not if he was truly so annoyed with her that he wished to end the contract himself sometimes. Not if he didn't care about her but merely cared about his job. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria shook her head, burying her face in his chest. "Stop. Stop being my pet and just be Lennex. Just right now. I can't handle it if you're only doing this because I'm letting you fuck me," she sobbed, her face pressed against the scarred flesh of his chest as her fingers raked across his back, her nails digging into his skin as she sobbed. She never thought this would be the reason she caused such marks on him.
Her body began to shake violently and her breathing became hitched as she choked and dry heaved, her tears streaming down her face and onto his skin. Her hands curled into his as she sobbed. "I can't do this. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of pretending nothing bothers me. I hate it, I hate it." She curled herself into a ball, wishing she could sink into Lennex and hide forever. "I care about you, alright? You incorrigible half breed. I'm fond of you, too. The difference is I'm almost never annoyed by you and you seem to dislike my entire philosophy and I can't change. I just can't." Her fingers slid up to his hair, tugging on it hard, knowing he could handle it. She wanted to get her frustration and sadness out but this wasn't enough.

"End it! End the contract. Get out of my life, if you want. If you want to leave I won't stop you." She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she said this, unable to calm herself down. She didn't want him to leave. She wanted him to stay and take care of her and pamper her and make her feel like she had before she had figured out she was pregnant. She wanted him to heal her, to turn her back into her demonic self, but she didn't want him to stay any longer. Not if he was truly so annoyed with her that he wished to end the contract himself sometimes. Not if he didn't care about her but merely cared about his job. @shadowz1995
"I was annoyed because you kept putting up that facade Wisteria. If you truly felt that way, then it wouldn't have annoyed me it would have angered me every time. It seems this is the first time you have been completely honest with me. But if you want me to end the contract so badly then fine temptress. The contract is now null and void. I am no longer bound to you and I belong to you against my will no longer. You are no longer my employer. You are now nothing but a pregnant human girl."

The vampire was practically seething at what he felt was just more doubt. So he felt that this was necessary and that this master-servant relationship between the two needed to end. So he ended it.....

But of course, that wasn't all.

With a heated sigh, Lennex continued after a pause "And I am now with you because I want to be. Now, I am not Lennex, your pet. I am Lennex, your man. Your boy toy. Your whatever the hell you want to refer to me as. I'm NOT. GOING. ANYWHERE. I promised you I would take care of you and that I made seperate from the contract. Just...." At this point, the vampire couldn't help but chuckle and pull her closer, despite how much it hurt his new open wounds, "Manipulate, deceive, seduce, fuck, and kill whoever you want. Just stop thinking I'm going to leave the only woman I have ever given a damn about and the mother of my child. For fuck's sakes, I know I'm an honorless sellsword but even I would never do that to you."

Wisteria sniffled, growing quiet for a long time. Her tears finally stopped and she merely laid there, moving her hands down to rest on his chest. "It's difficult for me to comprehend true affection. I don't know how it works, really," she mumbled. She didn't want to annoy him, to anger him, to cause any frustration. She just wanted him to hold her like he was until she was strong enough to pull away. She pushed herself up weakly, burying her face in the crook of his neck. "Forgive me, my sweet Lennex, my beautiful man, for lacking trust. It is difficult for me to give it to someone so easily."

She ran her hand down his arm, to his palm like she had done before, only now she intertwined their fingers together and held it tight. "But at this moment I will solely give it to you. My trust, whatever love I can muster, my strengths and weaknesses, my honesty. Just please- and don't be irritated at me for saying this because you don't know how many times it's happened to me before- don't break any of it, don't make me feel small." She closed her eyes, relaxing against him.

"But in return give me all of yours. Know I will not search for another pet because I have you, my beautiful man, and I do not need them anymore. I merely need to know that you will hold me to the same standard I hold you." She sunk back down against his chest. All the crying had made her tired, all the screaming and sobbing had exhausted her. She needed rest. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
Wisteria sniffled, growing quiet for a long time. Her tears finally stopped and she merely laid there, moving her hands down to rest on his chest. "It's difficult for me to comprehend true affection. I don't know how it works, really," she mumbled. She didn't want to annoy him, to anger him, to cause any frustration. She just wanted him to hold her like he was until she was strong enough to pull away. She pushed herself up weakly, burying her face in the crook of his neck. "Forgive me, my sweet Lennex, my beautiful man, for lacking trust. It is difficult for me to give it to someone so easily."
She ran her hand down his arm, to his palm like she had done before, only now she intertwined their fingers together and held it tight. "But at this moment I will solely give it to you. My trust, whatever love I can muster, my strengths and weaknesses, my honesty. Just please- and don't be irritated at me for saying this because you don't know how many times it's happened to me before- don't break any of it, don't make me feel small." She closed her eyes, relaxing against him.

"But in return give me all of yours. Know I will not search for another pet because I have you, my beautiful man, and I do not need them anymore. I merely need to know that you will hold me to the same standard I hold you." She sunk back down against his chest. All the crying had made her tired, all the screaming and sobbing had exhausted her. She needed rest. @shadowz1995
"I swear Wisteria. I'll make you another promise. If I have all of you, then you have all of me. It is hard for me to express genuine affection as well. You aren't alone in this. My one and only queen." Lennex returned the gesture and squeezed her fingers back as tightly as she squeezed his. He wanted her to know that he was going 110% with this. But Lennex was a man of few words and he knew that everything he had to prove to her had to be through actions. A good start was to completely relax his body, tilt her face upwards to him and give her a kiss. Not a lust filled, desperate kiss like all the other times, but a genuine real kiss. He held it for a few moments before letting her return to her spot in his neck and letting his eyes close without actually going to sleep. "Now, let's get some sleep temptress. Both of us. We have some planning to do." He began to thread his fingers through her hair like he had done previously and waited for her to do whatever she wanted to do before sleeping.

Wisteria smiled gently as he spoke. She had to admit she was a bit shocked by the kiss but she loved it all the same. There was a moment when she reverted back to attempting to kiss him lustfully, but she quickly realized her mistake and pulled back a bit. She certainly didn't want him to think that was her thoughts on him. She held onto the sweetness of it, the gentle passion, the almost-love she could, and then he pulled away and she whimpered, leaning forward to kiss him again. It was quick and sweet, and then she buried herself back against him, smiling and kissing his neck as he tangled his fingers in her hair.

"You take such a weight off my shoulders, my beautiful man," she whispered, relaxing against him. "My king," she mumbled, before slowly beginning to drift off. Her worries fled and her pain drifted away. All that was left was her love and affection, was Lennex, was the smallest hint of joy, because despite the fact she was terrified of having a child, it had finally given her the right to give up the facade, and she could finally relax with nothing false holding her back. @shadowz1995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back