• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FairyTail (Always Accepting)

Interesting?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Meh

• Absolutely

• Total voters
"Oh me? I was just leaving. I had to try out the drinks here. Ciao!", Kuro says, clearly forgetting he was in Sabertooth in the first place, and quickly walks out of the guild hall. (Thought they were still in the Fairy Tail guild hall, whoops)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai123 said:

Kai Takeshi

Slowly laying back he closed his eyes slowly. This side of Kai would seem adorable to a girl as he slept calm with no Care in the world.

Ryun Takeshi

"Why don't you go comfort him "god slayer" isn't that the best thing to do?" He said smirking at her leaning on the wall again.
After watching the Fairy Tail member leave she turned back to Ryun and Kai. "You know Ryun when you say things like that you almost sound jealous," she joked. She then looked at Kai and smiled he looked peaceful, almost like an angel. "I still don't understand why you two fight," she thought out loud.

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]After watching the Fairy Tail member leave she turned back to Ryun and Kai. "You know Ryun when you say things like that you almost sound jealous," she joked. She then looked at Kai and smiled he looked peaceful, almost like an angel. "I still don't understand why you two fight," she thought out loud.

[/QUOTE]

Ryun Takeshi

"As if I'd fall for the likes of you." He said looking away annoyed. "Me and Kaito have a strict past that lead us up to his rivalry. It all started the day we met. We are cousins, sadly he was kicked out of the class basically disowned of our clan for being weak at birth. They though he'd grow to be strongest person in the class. My father soon will give title of leader to our clan. Back to when we first met, he beat me on a one on one yet I am a elite in the clan and he's below ranks you'd imagine!!" He said punching the wall. "Him being here makes me strive to push so I could crush him some day."

Kai123 said:

Ryun Takeshi

"As if I'd fall for the likes of you." He said looking away annoyed. "Me and Kaito have a strict past that lead us up to his rivalry. It all started the day we met. We are cousins, sadly he was kicked out of the class basically disowned of our clan for being weak at birth. They though he'd grow to be strongest person in the class. My father soon will give title of leader to our clan. Back to when we first met, he beat me on a one on one yet I am a elite in the clan and he's below ranks you'd imagine!!" He said punching the wall. "Him being here makes me strive to push so I could crush him some day."
Standing from her seat she walked over to Ryun and placed her hand softly on his shoulder. "Clan elite or not a true leader learns from his shortcomings and grows stronger by acknowledging that they can't win every fight," she said kindly. A small smile graced her lips as she began to fiddle with the earrings in her left ear. "Kai being here helps you more than it hurts you. It only pushes you to grow stronger as you said. Plus he is family some of us would love to have someone to call blood family," she told him her eyes shifting to Kai's sleeping form unable to look at Ryun as she said this. "And the jealousy comment was only meant as a joke, I'm to much of a tomboy to draw any guys attention anyway" she said voicing one of her own insecurities.

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]Standing from her seat she walked over to Ryun and placed her hand softly on his shoulder. "Clan elite or not a true leader learns from his shortcomings and grows stronger by acknowledging that they can't win every fight," she said kindly. A small smile graced her lips as she began to fiddle with the earrings in her left ear. "Kai being here helps you more than it hurts you. It only pushes you to grow stronger as you said. Plus he is family some of us would love to have someone to call blood family," she told him her eyes shifting to Kai's sleeping form unable to look at Ryun as she said this. "And the jealousy comment was only meant as a joke, I'm to much of a tomboy to draw any guys attention anyway" she said voicing one of her own insecurities.

[/QUOTE]

Ryun Takeshi

"Our clan is for warriors we do not accept losing why do you think Kai never stops what he does once he's into it. Why don't you just tell him how you feel? Whenever you look at him it's pretty obvious the whole guild knows about it." Ryun said looking down at the girl.

Kai123 said:

Ryun Takeshi

"Our clan is for warriors we do not accept losing why do you think Kai never stops what he does once he's into it. Why don't you just tell him how you feel? Whenever you look at him it's pretty obvious the whole guild knows about it." Ryun said looking down at the girl.
Amara smiled sadly "Win or lose it's all the same to me. As long as you give it your all that's what truly matters," she told Ryun. "As for telling Kai how I feel, that won't happen," she said sadly, "I'm sure there is someone else that he likes anyway," she mumbled quietly not really wanting Ryun to hear her. She removed her hand from his shoulder and sat by Kai's bed.

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]Amara smiled sadly "Win or lose it's all the same to me. As long as you give it your all that's what truly matters," she told Ryun. "As for telling Kai how I feel, that won't happen," she said sadly, "I'm sure there is someone else that he likes anyway," she mumbled quietly not really wanting Ryun to hear her. She removed her hand from his shoulder and sat by Kai's bed.

[/QUOTE]

Ryun Takeshi

"You'll never know till you ask." He said laughing a bit looking at the tired and weak Kai. "Sad how weak he is."

Kai123 said:

Ryun Takeshi

"You'll never know till you ask." He said laughing a bit looking at the tired and weak Kai. "Sad how weak he is."
Giving Ryun a quizzical look she laughed a little. "Do you realize that you sound a bit like a matchmaker," she asked him. The she sighed "That aside what am I supposed to say," she asked "Hey Kai I was just curious is there any girl that you like as more than a friend, yeah that gonna go over real well," she sarcastically recited. "And he's not weak," she said reaching forward a brushing some of Kai's hair back from his face a slight smile playing at her lips.

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]Giving Ryun a quizzical look she laughed a little. "Do you realize that you sound a bit like a matchmaker," she asked him. The she sighed "That aside what am I supposed to say," she asked "Hey Kai I was just curious is there any girl that you like as more than a friend, yeah that gonna go over real well," she sarcastically recited. "And he's not weak," she said reaching forward a brushing some of Kai's hair back from his face a slight smile playing at her lips.

[/QUOTE]

Ryun Takeshi

"Childish as usual." Ryun said stepping by his bed laying down looking up at the ceiling and sighed while yawning. "Shouldn't you be headed home it's starting to get late, and you've been on a mission." Ryun said trying to push the girl out of their room. Ryun wasn't so much of a nice guy at all and only pushed himself to perfection and nothing else. He looked over to Kai and gave a small look as if he hated the guy. It was funny since Kai was always the one of the two to pursue their friendship and Ryun would decline and continue to act the same way to him.​

Amara let out a small noise as she had started to nod off after pushing Kai's hair back. Faintly hearing Ryun say she should be headed home she nodded as if agreeing with Ryun for once. It stead of leaving however she laid her head on the edge of Kai's bed and fell into a dreamless sleep as soon as her head hit the mattress.

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]Amara let out a small noise as she had started to nod off after pushing Kai's hair back. Faintly hearing Ryun say she should be headed home she nodded as if agreeing with Ryun for once. It stead of leaving however she laid her head on the edge of Kai's bed and fell into a dreamless sleep as soon as her head hit the mattress.

[/QUOTE]

Ryun Takeshi

Ryun sighed seeing the girl had not moved. "What a fool." He said laying back tired and weak as he is weak as well. Unable to say much he thought to himself how life has been for him.

Sam was reviewing everything the mission she had just completed with Kyou as she relaxed at the guild hall with Wendy quietly healing her wounds.

"There, that should do it." Sam stood up from the chair carefully testing her left leg and when she was able stand on it with almost no pain she gave a thumbs up to Wendy. "Thanks Wendy, good as new." Having just gotten back from a rather dangerous mission she found a seat at a table and tried to relax even for just a few seconds. She wasn't really paying much attention to anyone around her, she wasn't really sure were Kyou was but she was fairly certain he was probably sleeping somewhere.

Mr.Elk,simply walked up towards Samantha's visage, peering at her searchingly, he simply gestured two digits towards the back of her head, simply attempting to flick the back of her head whether or not he was capable of doing so he would still say the same line. "Sleepy, aren't we?" he said with a comforting smile on his face.

@skycaptain

Sam was abruptly pulled out of her thoughts by an annoying flick to the back of her head. Her head jerked backwards from the sneak attack and she covered the back of her head with her left hand and twisted around to glare at her attacker. She didn't know much about this elderly man. All she really knew was that he was 'Mr. Elk.' She was going to be a little rude to him but his smile had a soothing factor that made her a little more forgiving for the sneak attack. "A little cruel, aren't we?" She replied in a playful mimic tone.

@Beyonder

Kai123 said:

Ryun Takeshi

Ryun sighed seeing the girl had not moved. "What a fool." He said laying back tired and weak as he is weak as well. Unable to say much he thought to himself how life has been for him.
Amara started to mumble in her sleep. "Stupid men" and Kai's name being the main things that were understood. She gave a stretch, accidentally knocking into Kai's side. After stretching she pulled her arms back in a burrow around her head. "Nosey Ryun," she murmered.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself" He said as his smile dissipated, only to simply take a seat beside her, reaching out towards his vest pocket, he slowly pulled out a object, clearly not magically in any way, simply a carrot, he would gesture it toward her offering the carrot, and simply speaking in a well audible tone. "Carrot?"

Sam raised an eyebrow as he sat down and reached into his vest pocket. She tried to stifle her laughter when he pulled out a carrot. She had her hand on her face struggling to stop laughing to formulate a response. "Ohmygud, do you just carry a carrot with you every where you go?" She replied between waves of laughter. She finally took the carrot but she wasn't about to eat a carrot that had just been sitting in this guys vest pocket. She was finally starting to get a hold of herself and regain her composure.

@Beyonder

[QUOTE="Amara Redfox]Amara started to mumble in her sleep. "Stupid men" and Kai's name being the main things that were understood. She gave a stretch, accidentally knocking into Kai's side. After stretching she pulled her arms back in a burrow around her head. "Nosey Ryun," she murmered.

[/QUOTE]

Kai Takeshi

Finally waking up form his long nap he stretched slowly and yawned as he didn't notice Amara. He got out of bed and cracked his back as he seemed to be perfectly fine. A special trait about Takeshi's is that they self heal a lot faster then the normal wizard. Kai was stretching as he looked around the room slowly unwrapping his bandages. "Finally."​

"Maybe, Maybe not." the figure would peer down at Samantha, seeing how she found the carrot quite amusing, the figure could only let out a smile in return, awaiting any further words from the lady, as it seems Mr.ELK is quite short on words, although since she hardly knows him, she might think something else, the figure simply began to do a superfluous action, simply chewing his nail, as he glanced at Sam.

@skycaptain

Kuro would see this from a distance, and smile at the figure of Mr. Elk at the other side of the guild hall. 'That guy..' he thinks to himself, quietly laughing to himself. He would then turn to Sam for a moment, and quickly turns back to his drink. He the contemplates on whom he should take on a mission. There are so many viable clients, but he honestly has no idea who would want to go with him. He looks around at the crowd of mages to see any viable clients.

Kyou came into the Fairy Tail guild later than he usual did, his red hair covering his face. If anyone bothered to ask Kyou would have told them he overslept when in reality he had just come back from a fairly uneventful mission. He shuffled over to the bar and sat down and looked straight ahead before face planting on the bar top. Within seconds he had fallen asleep.

Wisteria merely giggled at the insult. "Oh how adorable, she's trying to make me angry. Isn't that adorable, Lennex?" the girl cooed, looking up at the half blood with a coy smile. She winked at him and snapped her fingers. Suddenly she was all the way back where the illusion had been, and she began walking in the complete opposite direction. "Lennex!" she called, expecting him to follow even without her voice echoing across the streets of Magnolia. He was such a good pet. He kept her hands clean like a real man should.

She strolled towards the edge of town, unsure if the pure blood would follow but not for a moment worried about it. Lennex wouldn't fall to such a disgusting creature, and if it ever so happened he did Wisteria could unleash the full extent of her magic, which was by no means a simple street illusion. Of course, nobody knew of her full extent. Not yet, anyways. Once she destroyed Fairy Tail and laid Magnolia to waste then they would all know. Well, they would all also be dead, but at least they would know. She giggled at the thought. @shadowz1995 @ScarlettRose16

McMajestic said:
Wisteria merely giggled at the insult. "Oh how adorable, she's trying to make me angry. Isn't that adorable, Lennex?" the girl cooed, looking up at the half blood with a coy smile. She winked at him and snapped her fingers. Suddenly she was all the way back where the illusion had been, and she began walking in the complete opposite direction. "Lennex!" she called, expecting him to follow even without her voice echoing across the streets of Magnolia. He was such a good pet. He kept her hands clean like a real man should.
She strolled towards the edge of town, unsure if the pure blood would follow but not for a moment worried about it. Lennex wouldn't fall to such a disgusting creature, and if it ever so happened he did Wisteria could unleash the full extent of her magic, which was by no means a simple street illusion. Of course, nobody knew of her full extent. Not yet, anyways. Once she destroyed Fairy Tail and laid Magnolia to waste then they would all know. Well, they would all also be dead, but at least they would know. She giggled at the thought. @shadowz1995 @ScarlettRose16
"Tch. Fine. But you owe me tonight." The dhampir said through gritted teeth. Lennex had a personal vendetta against pure bloods and it was another thing that he hated when someone interrupted his battles. Sword still drawn, Lennex blinked to Wisteria's side and came to a grinding halt beside her, his greaves kicking up sparks as he slowed his blinding speed. The halfbreed laid the greatsword to rest across his right shoulder and remained on high alert, just in case the vampire behind them got any bright ideas to attack them. She was definitely quick and had vampiric strength, but she wasn't stronger than he was and no where near as fast when he blinked. In combat, he had the edge and he could feel that. His warrior's instinct told him that and it was rarely ever wrong.

Lennex matched pace with his contractor and gave her a sideways glance as she giggled. The thoughts of chaos and bloodshed flitted into his mind once more and drew a small sigh from the sellsword. Here he thought that HE was the blood sucker. The temptresses blood lust was practically insatiable and whether that unnerved him or turned him on, he couldn't tell. Lennex was a little on the crazy side himself after all.

"I owe you whenever you feel like it, my pet. You don't have to wait for night time, and you don't have to wait for private bedrooms," she said simply, looking around at all the beautiful buildings. "I wish I could taste blood the same way you do," she said, more as an afterthought to the people she could see through the windows. "Bathing in it is always nice but to be able to drink it? Well that would make me entirely sick and twisted, wouldn't it?" She didn't look at him for she was unsure what he would think of her desires. Surely he had felt them before but wasn't there something to be said, when a man trapped in a supernatural form was told it was a sweet-looking girl's dream to do as he did?

She supposed with her, anything was possible. A small part of her hoped she hadn't offended him, but an even larger part hoped she had. She wanted him to be angry. She wanted him to be furious, and she hoped it would overflow by the time he collected his payment. She always wanted him in his most animalistic state. It made things interesting, to say the least."Tell me, what does my blood taste like?" she asked, looking down at her arm and resting her fingernail against it. She sliced a cut over her vein with ease, watching as the blood began to drip down her pale skin. "What does it smell like?" She looked up at him expectantly, demanding answers with child-like curiosity. @shadowz1995

McMajestic said:
"I owe you whenever you feel like it, my pet. You don't have to wait for night time, and you don't have to wait for private bedrooms," she said simply, looking around at all the beautiful buildings. "I wish I could taste blood the same way you do," she said, more as an afterthought to the people she could see through the windows. "Bathing in it is always nice but to be able to drink it? Well that would make me entirely sick and twisted, wouldn't it?" She didn't look at him for she was unsure what he would think of her desires. Surely he had felt them before but wasn't there something to be said, when a man trapped in a supernatural form was told it was a sweet-looking girl's dream to do as he did?
She supposed with her, anything was possible. A small part of her hoped she hadn't offended him, but an even larger part hoped she had. She wanted him to be angry. She wanted him to be furious, and she hoped it would overflow by the time he collected his payment. She always wanted him in his most animalistic state. It made things interesting, to say the least."Tell me, what does my blood taste like?" she asked, looking down at her arm and resting her fingernail against it. She sliced a cut over her vein with ease, watching as the blood began to drip down her pale skin. "What does it smell like?" She looked up at him expectantly, demanding answers with child-like curiosity. @shadowz1995
He had to admit, Wisteria's thirst for blood had always confused him. There were times where she truly wished she could drink blood the way he did, much like she was explaining in that very moment. She had never said it out loud before but the sentiment was certainly there from time to time. The envy she felt. It was strange to say the least. There were times when Lennex would even become angered at her desire to be like him. It gave strength, speed, and power beyond any natural humans. The natural predator of human beings. Beings like Wisteria herself. But the trade off was something he didn't consider worth it and he was only half of the species. More times than not, Lennex felt like he was more vampire than human. The only human parts of him were that sunlight didn't kill him instantly, he could have children naturally (like humans do), he could eat human food, and all of his organs still functioned the way they should. Lennex was only biologically immortal. While he was incredibly resilient, enough damage could kill him. It was easier said than done but nonetheless, the posssiblity was there and he couldn't deny it. Every other part of him was just as strong as a pure blood. Physical traits, senses, magic if he could use it, the weaknesses, the...thirst.

"Wisteria, I would swear you are jealous of me someti-" The aroma reached him before anything else followed. The sound of blood trickling down and soft skin, leaving a glistening river of scarlet in its wake. Instantly, his throat felt like it was super heated then thrown into a desert for 4 months. Burning and parched. The dhampir's eyes narrowed into slits and a harsh chill traveled down the length of his spine. Lennex drank blood regularly but in the time he had been traveling with Wisteria, her blood became his food source and she tasted exquisite. Humans could become addicted to Opium and Lennex was addicted to Wisteria. If there was ever a moment she truly had him as a pet, it was when she spilled her blood for him. Canines elongated, claws extended, his breath came quick and shallow, and his body reacted to hers as if she was straddling him and begging for more. "Wiiiissssterrriaaaaaaaa......." He hissed as he turned his head shakily in her direction. It was then he laid eyes on what was driving him to this point. The crimson liquid leaving intricate patterns on her arm. His fiery gaze flicked from her bloodied arm, to her lips, to her breasts, her body, before finally locking with her eyes. Her expectant, teasing scarlet eyes. The vampire's body shook in restraint and it only became harder as anger began to mix with the lust and thirst. She had done this on purpose and he didn't need to be clairvoyant to know how she was going to react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back