• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail

Yugi looked at the Elemental Maiden , and said " Thank you for looking out for Kaiba...Aylia. " He said softly, with a sweet smile plastered on his face. @Libra259

Kittycat said:
Well i'm bored want to go check the board for a job? (Emily asked)
"We just got back are you serious? Let's relax for a bit..." He propped his feet up on the table

"Eh.. No problem.. He's a fellow guild member id be an even more terrible person if I didn't." Áyila says.

@Timmy Turner

Yugi smiled at Aylia, thanking her mentally. He saw a job on the job board. He took the job, and left. He ended up bumping into an interesting individual on the way. Yugi blushed slightly, and bowed: " I am so sorry ! " . @ashel darkwing ( Yes, this is your new OC )

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( The exceed ; I'm saving an occassion for the godslayer later... xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I wasn't gonna bring him in yet and the request board is under the update tab if you want one pm me and I'll tell you weather or not you can have it)

Kittycat said:
(Only ONE though
(Well I thought she wanted to stay hidden plus all the canon people are there too because I'm alowing people to be them as long as they stick to the canon I'm only on episode 102 of the first season so I need some help with that)

(( I've read the entire manga, I could take up one of them.))

Assan finally came back from one of his longer jobs. He waked by the many vendors, he stopped at his apartment and left his earnings and other valuables there for safe keeping. He exited his apartment and walked to the guild with a happy expression plastered on his face.

purplepanda288 said:
(( I've read the entire manga, I could take up one of them.))
Assan finally came back from one of his longer jobs. He waked by the many vendors, he stopped at his apartment and left his earnings and other valuables there for safe keeping. He exited his apartment and walked to the guild with a happy expression plastered on his face.
(That would be greatly appreciated idk if gramps dies or not where I'm at hades just kicked his butt so ya but for this he's alive so he would be a great start)

Áyila yawns and rests her chin on her left palm. What a drag.. Its so boring.. She thought with a sigh Lavender would curl up on top of her head falling asleep.

@anyone

Libra259 said:
Áyila yawns and rests her chin on her left palm. What a drag.. Its so boring.. She thought with a sigh Lavender would curl up on top of her head falling asleep.
@anyone
"Hey Áyila, you wanna go on a quest with me and em she's bored and I'm not up for another ss class quest just yet" he sits on the edge of the table his face wrap in his hands and a peice of pocky sticking out of his mouth

Assan opens the doors to the guild. He didn't make some type of grand entrance. " I'm home, got a fancy reward too." He went to the bar and ordered a slice of chocolate cake.

purplepanda288 said:
Assan opens the doors to the guild. He didn't make some type of grand entrance. " I'm home, got a fancy reward too." He went to the bar and ordered a slice of chocolate cake.
"Hey Assan you wanna join me for a quest?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back