• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail

Skeletonjack

the chaos to balance order
The fictional world of Earth-land (アースランド Āsu Rando?) is populated by wizards who coalesce into guilds to hone their magical abilities and apply them to paid job requests. Seventeen-year-old wizard Lucy Heartfilia runs away from home to join Fairy Tail, a wizards' guild famous for its members' overly destructive antics. She is invited into the guild by Natsu Dragneel, a wizard with dragon-like abilities who travels the kingdom of Fiore (フィオーレ王国 Fiōre Ōkoku) in search of his missing foster father, the dragon Igneel. Lucy forms a team with Natsu and his cat-like companion Happy, later to be joined by ice wizard Gray Fullbuster and armored wizardErza Scarlet. The five embark on numerous guild missions, which include subjugating criminals, illegal dark guilds, and ancient Etherious (エーテリアス Ēteriasu) demons created by the dark wizard Zeref.

Several of Fairy Tail's members encounter the immortal Zeref on the guild's sacred ground of Sirius Island (天狼島 Tenrō-jima) where Fairy Tail's founding master Mavis Vermillions' grave was located. A conflict between Fairy Tail and the dark guild Grimoire Heartensues over Zeref, which draws the attention of the evil black dragon Acnologia. The Fairy Tail wizards survive Acnologia's assault when the spirit of Mavis Vermillion puts them into seven years of suspended animation with her defensive spell. Deciding to eradicate humanity for summoning Acnologia, Zeref organizes a battle between Fairy Tail and Tartaros, a dark guild of Etherious demons who aim to unseal Zeref's ultimate demon, E.N.D. Acnologia returns to annihilate both guilds, but is stopped when Igneel emerges to battle him, revealed to have sealed himself within Natsu. The wizards defeat Tartaros while Igneel is killed by Acnologia, whom Natsu vows to defeat and avenge Igneel's death.

Natsu returns from a year-long training journey to find that Fairy Tail's master Makarov Dreyar has been staving off an invasion by theAlbareth Empire, a military nation ruled by Zeref. During their battle with Zeref's army, Natsu discovers his origins as Zeref's deceased younger brother, whom the dark wizard reincarnated as E.N.D. out of a desire to end his own cursed immortality.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( Okay, how am i to start this ? )

[/QUOTE]
(Just put yourself in your guild which I think everyone is in fairy tail atm)

Kaiba walked up to the job board as well, and took an S-class quest. There wasn't any more SS-Classed quest, because Sorrow, as usual, took the last one. His white trench coat waved in the air dramatically, before heading out of the door, to complete said quest. He completed the said quest with little difficulty, as he has fought more entertaining opponents singlehandedly, with no help. An demon-ogre wasn't exactly the easiest thing out there for beginners, but it isn't the most difficult. The most difficult challenge the imposing man ever had was Yugi, but he said he wasn't going to be there for a bit, as he had a very dangerous quest that he would be taking upon, involving a world-class quest in another continent. With a huff and a sigh, he laid on the wall, waiting for something else to do.

( @ashel darkwing , @Kittycat , @Libra259 , @Syrina )

Ayila yawns as she walks into her guild home. She takes her usual seat and rests her chin on her left palm. In her right hand she summons a ball of fire and crushes it, summoning it again and crushing it. She repetitively does this as she stares boredly into space. Her pastel purple exceed lays on her head, asleep.

" Looks like the hothead has returned... nice to see you here.." Kaiba said in a sarcastic tone towards The Elemental Queen. The rumors she's been getting has been getting on his nerves. However, he wasn't impressed AT ALL about the summoning fire. He's seen more impressive things in his sleep than fire summoning.

@Libra259

Lilly nods at Sorrow as she passes him, "On your way to another job, Sorrow? I'm just returning from my latest one." As she speaks in the soft tones that are normal for her, she slips the slightly unsocial dragon slayer some chocolate pocky. @ashel darkwing @Kittycat

Nylana said:
Lilly nods at Sorrow as she passes him, "On your way to another job, Sorrow? I'm jujst returning from my latest one." As she speaks in the soft tones that are normal for her, she slips the slightly unsocial dragon slayer some chocolate pocky. @ashel darkwing @Kittycat
He puts the pocky in his mouth like a cigar "ya this one hasn't been completed for 300 years but it seems pretty simple so I'm gonna take it on. thanks for the pocky...and stay safe Lilly" as he walks out of sight he feels around for any negative emotions feeling none he sighs "it's ok to come out now Emily"

@Kittycat

Kaiba , noticing Sorrow was looking for negative emotions, channeled his negative anger towards Yugi at the time into a giant sphere, adn threw it at Sorrow. " ....Good luck on thetask . " He said sincerly, putting a hood over his head.

@ashel darkwing

Lilly walks into the fairy tail guild hall and waves at Kaiba and Ayila. She then sits at the bar and grabs a drink. Sighing, she quickly chugs it and walks towards the mission board. "I need more money. Otherwise, I am never going to be able to pay my rent," she mumbles under her breathe. @Timmy Turner @Libra259

( I thought i was assisting...him....oh well. And yeah, i'm mentioning him, but i'm not RPing as him until you give me permission to. ) Kaiba waved slightly at Lily, remembering her from a few meetings he had. He sighed heavily, and asked: " How much is your rent ? " The business he owns , practically makes him a billionaire in their currency. Whatevever money he had on him, was probably more than enough to pay for said rent.

@Nylana @ashel darkwing

Lilly looked at him and shook her head fiercely, "You don't have to help, Kaiba, I will just take a job." She turns back to the job board and starts to eat a chocolate pocky stick as she grabs a fairly simple A class mission. "Sorrow take the last S class mission again?" She said this with a faint smile on her face as she started towards the door with her new mission. "This mission will cover my rent combined with the money from the mission I finished earlier, Kaiba. See? I don't need help." @Timmy Turner

" Whatever. " Kaiba said, looking up at the sky. For once in his life he tried to be relatively useful, only to be turned down. Kaiba sighed a bit, and turned to the sky. Even though he hated Yugi, he couldn't help but miss the way he always talked about friendship, justice, and magic. He sighed, and wondered how long that mission was going to take him.

@Nylana

Nylana said:
Lilly looked at him and shook her head fiercely, "You don't have to help, Kaiba, I will just take a job." She turns back to the job board and starts to eat a chocolate pocky stick as she grabs a fairly simple A class mission. "Sorrow take the last S class mission again?" She said this with a faint smile on her face as she started towards the door with her new mission. "This mission will cover my rent combined with the money from the mission I finished earlier, Kaiba. See? I don't need help." @Timmy Turner
(SS class but yeah)

4 balls of blue fire, mixed slightly with white lightning, hovered around Kaiba , orbiting around him. He smirked slightly at Aylia. " I can do better, can you ? " He asked, very much gloating at the combination of gravity , lightning, and fire techniques.

@Libra259

@Libra259[/URL]
"Oh thats cute." She wouldnt stand up as she she'd summon more orbs of energy, lighting, darkness, water, ice, even wind. The orbs combine forming a mixed colour as the wind twirls around it. The lighting sparks every once in a while, "a couple little skills that I picked up on my last ss class job." She says, "dont come to close, it will disintegrate you." She says with a mock cute smile.

Kaiba waved at Lily slightly, but stilll kept his pupil daggers on Aylia. " Well, they don't call you Elemental Queen for nothing " He said, and immediately distinguished his balls of fire. He could've done much more, but the individual in question wasn't worth it. Besides, he saw another nigh-interesting quest, an S-Class quest at that . He walked to the booth, took it, and left without another word. He used his wings to fly at near light speeds, to get there faster.

@Libra259

She chuckles, Ayila knew he was capable of more and found that he left like that amusing. Ayila to was capable of more and used one of her weakest combinations. She proceeds to crush it and yawns bordly again.

He found his target: A massive minotaur knocking away several warriors from a differing guild. He dived towards the minotaur, and fought it evenly, blow for blow. He got tired and kicked in the jaw, one shoting it. He then returned to the Fairy Tail hideout earning several dollars.

Ayila grows even more bored than she thought was possible. She would get up and walk towards the door. Lavender yawns and almost falls off of Ayila's head. She begins to fly and sets back down on her head. "Ayila stop walking so hard, it's bumpy." Lavender says sleepily. Ayila chuckles, "I cant stop walking hard and I dont walk hard anyway!" She says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back